April 24, 2014 | 1924 users online

Foundations - Za - Two-Way Foundation SPF20 PA++

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2011 11:41:00 PM More reviews by elsong1211

I got this with the case, but has since de-potted it into my unii palate. The powder itself is okay at controlling shine for most part of the day and is very affordable.

I really like how it mattifies everything when I place this on top of foundation/BB cream, but then again its not a WOW product for me, but because it does the job and also is very affordable, I will be re-purchasing it until something better comes up.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/3/2011 9:06:00 AM More reviews by turquoise89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

first time i use it, i was so happy because it doesnt causes pimple to my face (and it's cheap!). But it's cakey and wont match with my foundie, so my face always seems to 'white'.
it also dont have enough oil control for me. So i wont use it again.

sorry ZA.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/26/2011 6:51:00 PM More reviews by funky_bee

Good coverage but cakes like hell, lousy oil control, dull looking, clogs my pores to the max! Hate this! This is a very 'beginner' make up for most Singaporean teens and almost all my friends have tried this. As we grew older and tried more powder foundations, we realised how bad this product was. None of us would buy this again! Have no idea how it won so many awards! All the magazines out there are promoting this..

rated 2 of 5 on 5/28/2011 11:47:00 AM More reviews by bbcreamlover

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Nice coverage, decent oil control (about 2 hours), but it broke me out!!!!! All across my face. Will not repurchase

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2011 3:59:00 AM More reviews by alee26

I'm onto my second refill of this! I'm on shade #20 at the moment. It matches me quite nicely and it doesn't oxidize! It fills in my pores and leaves my skin feeling alot softer/smooth afterwards. I don't use the sponge that comes with it because it looks cakey that way. I use a kabuki to apply it and it comes out looking great. Nice even coverage and cancels out the redness around my nose. It is a little drying though so dry skin girls beware, since my skin is a little oily, thats alright. I just wished it controlled my oily T-Zone a bit better.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2011 6:07:00 AM More reviews by lollipopjunior

This foundation is awesome! I'm in shade #22. I only apply it dry with a powder brush and it evens out my skin tone perfectly and it also helps to cover my acne(over concealer) fairly well. It is reasonably priced and it gives you a smooth finish. Oil control is pretty good as well and it does not streak even if you sweat loads which is a huge plus! Highly recommended for oily and combination skin. I think it would be a tad too drying for people with dry skin though. Overall its a great product and I'm definitely repurchasing this!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2011 8:42:00 AM More reviews by doe_eyed_kitty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

To be honest, I don't really like this. Yes it's cheap and coverage is good, but it's cakey and finds it's way into any fine lines. Sigh, wanted to love this but too bad....

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2011 7:56:00 PM More reviews by pinkfrost52

I discovered this pressed powder on accident and I'm so glad I did! I'm in the shade #22 which is yellow undertoned and it is the perfect match for me. The powder is extremely soft and provides a nice matte finish over liquid foundation or on its own evens out the redness on my face and gives a light finish, but is build-able to a medium finish. The powder can be a little drying, so moisturising before is a must otherwise it will exentuate any patches of dry skin on your face. I use a kabuki or a powder brush to apply it and it works perfectly, but I find the sponge given is alright for touch ups, but it just packs on too much product and can be a little cakey in my opinion. It has SPF too which is great for Summer, and comes in a wide range of colours in both pink and yellow undertones. The packaging looks a little cheap. Its in a bright blue rectangle compact, but that doesn't seem to bother me that much as long the product does a good job. Another thing I like about this is that they have refills for the compact, so its alot cheaper too. :) I hit pan awhile ago, so will definitely be repurchasing!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2011 12:58:00 PM More reviews by chanela

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Za is my makeup brand when I Started university. It's cheap and covers my face nicely without looking cakey. I am nc25, shade #22. The watsons staff said this powder oxidizes but I haven't felt that it does on my face as yet. My za powder came in a really nice packaging w silver shimmers on the cover. I will definitely repurchase and keep this in my bag or touchup or days when I am feeling lazy. This powder sets in <1min it's so easy to use.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2011 2:24:00 PM More reviews by sonicbelle

I've been using this for ages. It's the best two-way foundation for me so far. Lasts the whole day and controls the oil on my face. I love the fact that I can just get the re-fill, and also love the sponge too. Light-weight and a definite must-have.