Za Two-Way Foundation SPF20 PA++

3.7

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

This product is decent with an equal number of pros and cons. I'll start with the pros then. For starters, this foundation is pretty cheap. In Singpaore, if you find it at a sale it would only cost you close to $15 (just the refill at least). Secondly, I think that it's initial coverage is pretty good. Not full, but somewhere between light and medium. It's easy to apply (sponge given is better than many other drugstore foundation sponges) and it goes on quite smoothly. Doesn't completely erase your red bits and pores, but it minimizes the appreance of them. The compact is nice and flat, sturdy and durable too. It comes with a wide mirror so that's always a plus for touch ups. I've never worn it wet, but putting it on dry on top of moisterizer does the trick. This foundation is easy to work with and can be pulled off quite nicely with enough practice. Also, this stuff has lasted me half a year, with everyday use plus touch ups. For cons however, the staying power is not fantastic. You've got to touch up quite often (every 3 - 4 hours [sometimes 2] depending on how oily your face gets) and blot. If you don't blot, you'll end up looking like a greased pancake. One thing I notice that sometimes even after touching up, the pores on my face looks more visible and it looks like I've had some cheap powder on. Especially in Singapore, where it's humid and hot. "Building it up" will make you look like you slapped flour on so it can be quite tricky to decide how much to put on at first. They also don't have a lot of shades (4 or 5) and I picked the second lightest one and it's a teeny bit too fair but the next shade would have been too dark. Also not a foundation that goes well with flash. Fantastic in natural lighting, but flash makes your face look almost vulgar. Also, this powder has a nasty habit of wanting to be the last powder on your face. I can't wear a powder blush on top without sweeping off some of the foundation and revealing my pores. I think this product is great for those starting out in makeup and looking for cheap and decent products. However I think I've come to outgrow this foundation and I'll be looking for something else in the market.

It's pretty decent if you don't have combination skin. After applying it to my freshly-washed face, it does make my skin smoother and brighter, unfortunately it does nothing about my huge pores. Also does nothing about covering up my blackheads. I know a powder foundation is supposed to offer light coverage, but the coverage is pretty much shit if you ask me. Of course, 3 hours later when I sweat/ my sebum glands continue normal operations the effects all but disappear. Little bumps appeared on my face when I used this.

Perhaps I would have better luck in time. After all, I'm inexperienced in makeup, so problems with coverage will hopefully resolve in time.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I ordered this online after hearing and reading good reviews. Unfortunately, the foundation was somewhat of a dissappointment. I used with a powder brush and still ended up looking cakey. Coverage is medium, but doesn't look natural to me. Only used twice and didn't notice any adverse reactions, but there is mica high in the ingredients so it's not for sensitive skin. Shade 21 matches NC20.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is my holy grail powder foundation. I mean, no drugstore foundation in Singapore could ever compare to this. (The ones I've tried are really crap compared to this)

They reformulated the foundation a year or 2 years ago, and let me just say, it's really much better as compared to the old formula. It's less cakey and a lot smoother. It gives a nice matte finish despite it fades throughout the day eventually. Oil control isn't the best, but blotting sheets and a light touch up would fix it.

I usually prime my face and pat this on with a wet sponge if I don't want to wear liquid foundation or BB cream. I will then lightly brush off any excess with my Ecotools blush brush because it's quite big and fluffy. Or I would use this to set my liquid foundation or BB cream which I usually do everyday. (I wear Maybelline's BB cream everyday to school)

The new formula covers up pores better without sinking in, and offers a radiant finish despite the matte finish.

I would definitely repurchase this, because it's one powder foundation that never break me out and offers a poreless finish.

I got this with the case, but has since de-potted it into my unii palate. The powder itself is okay at controlling shine for most part of the day and is very affordable.

I really like how it mattifies everything when I place this on top of foundation/BB cream, but then again its not a WOW product for me, but because it does the job and also is very affordable, I will be re-purchasing it until something better comes up.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

first time i use it, i was so happy because it doesnt causes pimple to my face (and it's cheap!). But it's cakey and wont match with my foundie, so my face always seems to 'white'.
it also dont have enough oil control for me. So i wont use it again.

sorry ZA.

Good coverage but cakes like hell, lousy oil control, dull looking, clogs my pores to the max! Hate this! This is a very 'beginner' make up for most Singaporean teens and almost all my friends have tried this. As we grew older and tried more powder foundations, we realised how bad this product was. None of us would buy this again! Have no idea how it won so many awards! All the magazines out there are promoting this..

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Nice coverage, decent oil control (about 2 hours), but it broke me out!!!!! All across my face. Will not repurchase

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm onto my second refill of this! I'm on shade #20 at the moment. It matches me quite nicely and it doesn't oxidize! It fills in my pores and leaves my skin feeling alot softer/smooth afterwards. I don't use the sponge that comes with it because it looks cakey that way. I use a kabuki to apply it and it comes out looking great. Nice even coverage and cancels out the redness around my nose. It is a little drying though so dry skin girls beware, since my skin is a little oily, thats alright. I just wished it controlled my oily T-Zone a bit better.

This foundation is awesome! I'm in shade #22. I only apply it dry with a powder brush and it evens out my skin tone perfectly and it also helps to cover my acne(over concealer) fairly well. It is reasonably priced and it gives you a smooth finish. Oil control is pretty good as well and it does not streak even if you sweat loads which is a huge plus! Highly recommended for oily and combination skin. I think it would be a tad too drying for people with dry skin though. Overall its a great product and I'm definitely repurchasing this!