Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm

3.7

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

beeswax, coconut oil, sunflower seed oil, peppermint oil, lanolin, tocopherol, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, canola oil.

on 1/18/2015 7:27:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I am neutral about this product.
I like how it feels on my lips but I have others I think work a bit better and cost a little less too.

on 1/17/2015 12:50:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Awful, awful on my lips. Initially the peppermint tingle feels great, but as soon as the product is gone off of my lips, they feel even worse than they did before. Before I realized this is what was irritating my lips, I Keir applying it to alleviate my chapped lips, and they got so bad they cracked and bled. This is definitely a very YMMV product though, because this formula is my husband's HG lip balm. We have tubes of it in every room of the house, it seems. At least he doesn't have to worry about me stealing them anymore ;)

on 1/12/2015 10:12:00 PM

Yes, buy this bad boy!! It will keep your lips moisturized, and it's glides on clear. I like the peppermint flavor, it's great. I still love my Vanilla Mint Chapstick, but I keep one of these by my bed and in my bathroom.

on 1/11/2015 10:25:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Coconut Pear, by Burt's Bee's lip balm is MY FAVORITE! I'm obsessed with coconut. This balm smells like a coconut popsicle and is very moisturizing. It keeps my lips moist. Its the only balm that lasts. When I went back to the peppermint balm, I found the peppermint one doesn't work as well as the coconut. I will definitely go back to my Coconut Pear soon. It also goes well under lipstick.

on 1/9/2015 10:39:00 PM

This product actually dries out my lips, I've tried it off and on for years and Blistex is still my number 1!

on 12/27/2014 7:06:00 PM

The best. Not greasy and very softening.

on 12/20/2014 11:20:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I always get the tin version of this, and its great! I love the peppermint scent, its very invigorating and it really helps with chapped lips. Ive repurchased this about three times, and i just love that its all natural. Definitely my favourite lip balm.

on 12/16/2014 8:54:00 AM

I've had cases of chapped / dry lips. have tried so many lip balm brands - body shop, khiels, shiseido, etc and i've never repurchased as they always end up too oily. Now, I am on my 3rd stick of burt's bees beeswax lip balm and am using it everyday - my lips are never chapped / dry anymore, and the minty smell is so comforting. would recommend to anyone.

on 12/16/2014 12:44:00 AM

hydration isn't super great. formula a little too waxy. it's a decent balm & i like the minty-ish scent.

on 12/1/2014 9:08:00 PM

I always buy the tin version of the lip balm for some reason. And I always keep loosing it! Ive bought maybe 12+ over the past year. I usually just apply to my lips without using my fingers as it is more hygienic that way. I love the peppermint tingling feel to it and i love the fact that its organic and natural. It feels amazing when I exfoliate my lips and then use the beeswax. I also use the EOS lip balm sometimes too but i find that the beeswax is easier to carry around in jackets etc. Overall, I'm addicted to this product and is a daily essential for me.

Popular Lip Treatments