LUSH Jumping Juniper solid

3.9

Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Lavender Decoction (Lavendula hybrida), Rosemary Decoction (Rosmarinus officinalis), Juniperberry Oil (Juniperus communis), Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum), Lime Oil (Citrus aurantifolia), *Citral, *Limonene, Perfume, D&C Violet No. 2.

on 1/12/2013 2:14:00 AM

I cannot speak highly enough of this product. I have reasonably oily hair and this cleanses my hair soooooooo well! My only two problems with it are that it is sooo expensive here in NZ and also I had it for about 6 months because I forgot about it and it went kinda squishy and rubbery.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This is the first shampoo bar I've used from LUSH... I had wanted to try out one of their liquid shampoos but felt it was way too expensive so I decided to try out a shampoo bar. I have a lot of hair so I was worried I would need to use a lot fo the product to wash my hair, but it actually only takes me 3 or 4 swipes and so far I've noticed a difference in how clean my hair feels. I only use this about 3x per week but I would probably buy it again-- although as many others have said I would recommend getting a shampoo container or using an old jar or something to store it because it can be a little messy!

on 1/4/2013 6:46:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really like this shampoo. It was my first LUSH shampoo. It foams up really well, just one swipe on each side and BOOM. Foam everywhere. Right when you get out of the shower your hair feels squeaky clean, like all of the oil has been stripped out, but when your hair dries, that's not the case. When it dries, it feels healthy, silky, and clean. The storage of this may be a little tricky without the tin. It smells really good and makes my bathroom smell like lavender and lime. YUM!
I would repurchase this again, but I would like to try the soak and float next.
Hope this helped!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Did not like this at all.
It made my hair squeaky clean, i.e. it dried it out like crazy.
It didn't help with the oiliness at all. The price is too high for the amount you get. Storing this product is very messy and time consuming if you don't have their shampoo bar tin (which also just makes you spend more money).
I really wanted to like this, but it just didn't work for me. I will definitely not be repurchasing it and it has put me off trying any other Lush shampoo bar.
Very disappointed.

on 11/10/2012 3:54:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is not doing it for me. I wash my hair 3 times a week with conditioner. The first time I used this shampoo, it felt clean but my hair felt rough. I don't think it cleaned that well, as my hair got pretty oily and dirty by the end of day 2. The 2nd time I used it, it was the same. The 3rd time was last night. This morning, my scalp is itchy, flaking, and I'm sure I won't be using this again. You'd also have to buy their tin box (which is overpriced) in order to make sure you don't waste the product. I ended up using this to hand-wash delicate clothing items, and it does a good job!

This is hands down my favorite shampoo. I had never used a shampoo bar before and was a little skeptical at first, but I'm so glad I gave it a shot. It's easy to use, usually just one swipe on each side of my head and it lathers right up. Then I just store it in a little container so it doesn't turn to mush. When you first get out of the shower your hair might literally feel squeaky clean, like everything has been stripped out of it, which I did not like at first. But once your hair is dry this is definitely not the case. My hair feels so healthy and soft and it is so shiny. And the amount of oil in my hair has definitely decreased since I started using this. Love the way my hair looks with this shampoo, will definitely be repurchasing.

on 10/28/2012 9:42:00 PM

Either I had an allergic reaction to this product or it is just too drying for average hair... Each time I used this, my head itched so bad afterward that I actually checked for lice. I'm serious. We're talking both hands, fingers clawed up, scratching the skin raw... Naturally, I also developed dandruff almost immediately.

I've never had that kind of reaction with any hair care product in my entire life... Unless you have hair as oily as Severus Snape, RUN away from this product.

on 10/25/2012 1:01:00 AM

As a daily shampoo this is a definite no for me. It really strips hair and leaves it with the squeaky clean feeling that I really don't like. I do have oily roots, but this is way too harsh. As a clarifying shampoo however, this would work. I really could only see myself using this once every few weeks. The smell is nice, but doesn't last.

on 10/20/2012 1:12:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This shampoo is amazing - lathers up like crazy, smells amazing and seriously - it makes your hair squeaky clean. I am oily prone and this strips the oil and product away like no other. I will buy this again and again. A tinyyyy bit goes a longgg way too - I use it straight from the bar to my hair, and it can be tricky to keep dry.. when done.. you don't want it to stay wet as it's in a bar form and will turn into a pile of goop. So I store mine in a litlte container and pad it off after showering.

Smells amazing - great value.. will last FOREVER! Highly recommend.

on 10/2/2012 8:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I read alot of mixed reviews on this product but I decided to buy two shampoo bars. It works wonders on my super oily hair! It smells nice and gets rid of all the oil :) My hair literally squeaks because it's so clean. I highly recommend this product to those who have oily hair!

Top Rated LUSH Products