December 21, 2014 | 1044 users online

Shampoo - LUSH - Jumping Juniper solid

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2012 3:54:00 PM More reviews by goofyhusky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is not doing it for me. I wash my hair 3 times a week with conditioner. The first time I used this shampoo, it felt clean but my hair felt rough. I don't think it cleaned that well, as my hair got pretty oily and dirty by the end of day 2. The 2nd time I used it, it was the same. The 3rd time was last night. This morning, my scalp is itchy, flaking, and I'm sure I won't be using this again. You'd also have to buy their tin box (which is overpriced) in order to make sure you don't waste the product. I ended up using this to hand-wash delicate clothing items, and it does a good job!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2012 10:12:00 PM More reviews by andialwaysmeantxoit

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is hands down my favorite shampoo. I had never used a shampoo bar before and was a little skeptical at first, but I'm so glad I gave it a shot. It's easy to use, usually just one swipe on each side of my head and it lathers right up. Then I just store it in a little container so it doesn't turn to mush. When you first get out of the shower your hair might literally feel squeaky clean, like everything has been stripped out of it, which I did not like at first. But once your hair is dry this is definitely not the case. My hair feels so healthy and soft and it is so shiny. And the amount of oil in my hair has definitely decreased since I started using this. Love the way my hair looks with this shampoo, will definitely be repurchasing.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/28/2012 9:42:00 PM More reviews by TheMoonBunny

Either I had an allergic reaction to this product or it is just too drying for average hair... Each time I used this, my head itched so bad afterward that I actually checked for lice. I'm serious. We're talking both hands, fingers clawed up, scratching the skin raw... Naturally, I also developed dandruff almost immediately.

I've never had that kind of reaction with any hair care product in my entire life... Unless you have hair as oily as Severus Snape, RUN away from this product.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 10/25/2012 1:01:00 AM More reviews by melllm

As a daily shampoo this is a definite no for me. It really strips hair and leaves it with the squeaky clean feeling that I really don't like. I do have oily roots, but this is way too harsh. As a clarifying shampoo however, this would work. I really could only see myself using this once every few weeks. The smell is nice, but doesn't last.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2012 1:12:00 PM More reviews by lovetoshop31

This shampoo is amazing - lathers up like crazy, smells amazing and seriously - it makes your hair squeaky clean. I am oily prone and this strips the oil and product away like no other. I will buy this again and again. A tinyyyy bit goes a longgg way too - I use it straight from the bar to my hair, and it can be tricky to keep dry.. when done.. you don't want it to stay wet as it's in a bar form and will turn into a pile of goop. So I store mine in a litlte container and pad it off after showering.

Smells amazing - great value.. will last FOREVER! Highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2012 8:04:00 PM More reviews by teenofchrist

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I read alot of mixed reviews on this product but I decided to buy two shampoo bars. It works wonders on my super oily hair! It smells nice and gets rid of all the oil :) My hair literally squeaks because it's so clean. I highly recommend this product to those who have oily hair!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2012 6:31:00 PM More reviews by leighleighto

This has really helped with my greasy roots and it lasts a really long time. There is no need to buy a tub to keep it in the nice lady at the shop told me, just put it in a Tupperware box instead. I'm slowly falling in love with all things lush <3

rated 4 of 5 on 9/15/2012 2:58:00 PM More reviews by JSweet00

My hair gets unbelievably oily. I can wash it then blow dry and it would look like I haven't washed it in a week! The lovely ladies at Lush steered me in this direction and I don't ever see myself switching to anything else. Just washing my hair the first time I could tell a difference. I was amazed once it was dry and I could see my clean non oily hair! Plus is smells amazing! I would recomend buying the tin to store it in to make it last longer. Also, I wash my hair twice. The first wash I use a clarifying shampoo to get out all the products in my hair then use this shampoo. I am in love!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2012 8:46:00 AM More reviews by d33b4by

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I gave this shampoo bar by lush a 5, which is how I feel with all the lush shampoo bars from there that I have tried. I have really oily hair. When I use this shampoo bar... I actualy wake up and my hair is not greasy and I always wake up with greasy hair when I use other shampoo. Sometimes I wash my hair in the morning just because I am in the shower.. not because I need to (cause it's oily). Overall, this bar does what it sais and I think I am a complete conver to these.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2012 1:28:00 AM More reviews by silvia0811

I have extremely oily hair, very very oily, if i wash in the morning by midnight it looks greasy, so i decided to give this shampoo a try, and well i have totally seen an improve, i am happy, my hair last clean longer, laso i really like the smell and it last ages, its easy to use n fast, a great alternative to regular shampoo