September 1, 2014 | 2020 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Matte - Kinda Sexy

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2013 2:50:00 PM More reviews by MadHattress

Amazing nude lipstick. my lips but better, LOVE IT.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2013 1:36:00 AM More reviews by CG1981

LOVE! I have forgotten about MAC for a while, then passed by, asked for an everyday neutral, SA recommended Creme Cup, which i wore and its nice and i still have. More light baby pink though and requires few more swipes to get look i want, I kept Creme Cup but went back for an everyday pinky beige again and SA suggested Sangria Spice, but alas, i got this. I dont think in my life ive ever finished a lipstick, they just sit, get used, get forgotten, get new stuff, and eventually get a smell and i toss, but ive had this two months and close to finishing??!!! ilove. Perfect matte pinky beige, of course ones natural lip color will effect end color but its good color (biggest + for me), decent lasting ability, and if i want to soften it can always use lip balm. I find i can also mix this under other lipsticks to good effect.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2013 11:52:00 PM More reviews by MonicainSoCal

I'm a NC40 for reference. I'm on my 3rd tube. It's my go to color for those days i want to keep it simple.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2013 4:43:00 PM More reviews by yaya49

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was looking for a new everyday lipstick but It wasn't what I expected, online it looks more beige but it's actually a pinkish coral color, but even though it's not what I wanted it's a really cute color!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2013 12:43:00 AM More reviews by tinkerbell1019

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm about a NC40-42 and this has to be the best lipstick I've ever used. It totally covers up the darker pigment on my lips. I always get complimented on this color. If you're a darker skintone this will totally work on you. Perfect nude-pink lipstick!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2013 6:13:00 PM More reviews by crobertson01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

The only reason I'm saying I wouldn't buy this lipstick again is that it's just too expensive, in my opinion. Kinda Sexy is a great name, and the product lives up to it. It's a neutral pink that's very easy to wear. When I got it, it was actually more brown than I was expecting. It looks great when you're wearing reds, greens, or going for a natural look. It's long-lasting, but a little drying. I have to wear lipgloss over it so the cracks in my lips don't show. For a higher-end lipstick, I expect the product itself to be good for my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2013 9:57:00 PM More reviews by mitchikho

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this lipstick. it is my HG for nude lippies. It glides smoothly on my lips. It complements well with my skin tone, I am an NC40 and this is the type of nude lipstick that doesn't make me look washed out. So I will definitely re-purchase. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2013 11:26:00 PM More reviews by flylikeacg

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

BEST LIPSTICK EVER, I only started wearing lipstick last december in 2012, i bought my very first lipstick at mac and im in love with this color. the perfect skin color/nude for my skin, im a medium skin toned person, nc35 and this is perfect, my everyday color:) but the staying power is not that long, i constantly have to re-apply and if i don't bring this in my purse,almost all the color is gone :( thats why i want one to keep in my bag , overall, i love this lipstick and would definitely repurchase! :D

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2012 12:38:00 AM More reviews by Menolikepolos

NW10-15 (neutral-cool toned, very fair), blue eyes, Color season is True Summer, Baumann Skin Type is OSPW.

This is a beautiful warm natural looking lipstick on me. I use this for when I want a natural nude lip during the day, especially if I have on dramatic shadow. I wasn't sure because of the natural warm tones (my other HG day lipstick is Patisserie) but this is it's warmer cousin. It brightens up my complexion. Definitely recommend this to people of most skin tones.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2012 7:57:00 PM More reviews by Naikoto

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Lighter than nc15, asian
I have no idea why this lipstick is not more popular!!!! It is a matte lipstick, yet it is creamy and the color is this MLBB. It has a peachiness to it and is my go to lipstick for everyday. It goes with everything! This is the perfect nudey peachy color that totally looks sexy on the lips! I have very pale skin, but I've seen it on people who are nc30 and it looks amazin as well! I have tons of lipsticks and this one is by far my FAVORITE!

FYI: IF mac discontinues this, I will go CRAZZZZYYYYYYY, and need to go to a mental inst.