MAC Zoom lash

2.9

on 12/4/2013 12:24:00 PM

My every day go to mascara. Gives me good volume and is a rich dark black. I don't find that it clumps/smudges. The tube dries out quickly though.

on 11/21/2013 10:37:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Absolutely terrible! Similar to the below reviewer I accidentally purchased this (instead of Studio Fix Lash) while at MAC. The formula is super goopy, clumpy and heavy, and there is always too much product on the brush. Even when I wipe the excess off it weights my lashes down and refuses to hold any sort of curl. Even curling after it dries doesn't work. Also takes ages to dry and smears everywhere when applying. And it you accidentally blink or sneeze before it's completely dry, woe on you!

On the upside it doesn't smudge or flake. But definitely not worth it. Ugh. This is probably the worst I have ever tried.

on 11/17/2013 3:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I accidentally purchased the wrong mascara when in MAC, what a mistake!
I'll start with the brush: poor! too thin, mascara clumps on the brush itself
on my lashes, its so watery, takes ages to dry and just tends to cump my lashes together. there's almost always too much mascara on the brush which makes applications very difficult.
just rubbish!
dont buy!

on 11/16/2013 6:38:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I received a sample of this mascara with my purchase. I'll cut straight to the chase: this mascara is not worth the price. There are better more affordable mascaras in the drug store.
Onto a more detailed review:
I was excited to try a mascara from MAC as I am a mascara junkie. This mascara was okay, but my biggest issue with it was that it was so liquidy. When I pulled the brush out of the tube some mascara got on my fingers. I was surprised as this has never happened to me with any other mascara. Also upon application one time I somehow ended up getting mascara on my cheek. Nonetheless it was a giant mess! At one point I was considering buying it because it does feel light on the eyes. I layer my lashes and love the fake thick Dolly Parton look and normally my lashes feel a little heavy, especial towards the end of the day. I also loved how easy it was to remove with a makeup wipe. No tugging or pulling just glides off so smoothly! Lastly. I don't have sensitive eyes, nothing hurts them believe me and for the first time ever I had a little product in my eye due to it being watery and my eye burned! Badly! If you have sensitive eyes be careful. I just don't think it is worth 20 euros. I would pay 10 but not 20. Same goes in US dollars. It's overpriced. Glad I didn't buy it.

Oh and I gave it full points for packaging because I have held the full size and the packaging is nice.

on 11/2/2013 2:18:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Not Sure

There is far too much mascara on the little teeny brush, always, regardless of how much you try to wipe it off. and this means that it clumps like hell. i cant do anything with my lashes after using this, they're stuck together and there's no shifting them!

really bad if you need a mascara that can be applied in a hurry - its just the worst thing when you need to look good and your mascara lets you down, don't you think?

on 10/28/2013 1:19:00 PM

I wore this mascara for years! I really do not know why i kept going back to it because i hate it!!! It's too runny and clumps everywhere! it also runs, so by the end of the day my under eyes were black from my runny mascara! NOT A GOOD BUY! I definitely dont think MAC is good with mascaras! If you're looking for a great mascara Benefit's They're Real is the one to try!!

on 10/27/2013 9:19:00 PM

Great thickening properties, but it's a very wet formula and it irritates the heck out of my eyes. Doesn't hold a candle to YSL Faux Cils or Diorshow - but then again, you aren't paying near the same price range. I would purchase this over Pro Longlash.

on 9/20/2013 8:27:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Its hard to work with. I'd rather buy Benefits THEY'RE REAL or Loreal voluminous carbon black.

on 9/16/2013 2:01:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

i have wasted my money on a mascara that wasnt worth it although i decided to try it as it is from a prestige brand mac. im fine with the packaging and consistency but with my sparse lashes it clumps thus gives no definition, volumises or lengthens them. not worth the hype

on 9/11/2013 11:35:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Wow, I think they changed the formula on this product. I used this mascara a few years ago and while I found it to be a bit clumpy, it did make my lashes super black and long which I loved. I didn't repurchase because I like to layer my mascara and it just wasn't cut out for layering but when the after spending a mini fortune at MAC the sales girl gave me enough zoom lash samples to last about 3 months, I was so excited!! I imagined I would have one in every purse and life would be fabulous.

The very next day I decide to use the mascara. As expected my lashes looked so sexy and I was feeling mighty fine, that changed as soon as the mascara dried and started to flake. While flakey mascara is annoying on its own, zoom lash had another surprise for me. a little speck of this flakey mascara got into my eye and it felt like I had just had acid thrown at my eye! it was BURNING! and even days after my eye was still incredibly sensitive, red and itchy.

If you like your eyes, you will not buy-or even accept for free-MAC's zoom lash mascara

Top Rated MAC Products