October 25, 2014 | 1759 users online

Mascara - MAC - Zoom lash

rated 2 of 5 on 11/16/2013 6:38:00 AM More reviews by Aubreyxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I received a sample of this mascara with my purchase. I'll cut straight to the chase: this mascara is not worth the price. There are better more affordable mascaras in the drug store.
Onto a more detailed review:
I was excited to try a mascara from MAC as I am a mascara junkie. This mascara was okay, but my biggest issue with it was that it was so liquidy. When I pulled the brush out of the tube some mascara got on my fingers. I was surprised as this has never happened to me with any other mascara. Also upon application one time I somehow ended up getting mascara on my cheek. Nonetheless it was a giant mess! At one point I was considering buying it because it does feel light on the eyes. I layer my lashes and love the fake thick Dolly Parton look and normally my lashes feel a little heavy, especial towards the end of the day. I also loved how easy it was to remove with a makeup wipe. No tugging or pulling just glides off so smoothly! Lastly. I don't have sensitive eyes, nothing hurts them believe me and for the first time ever I had a little product in my eye due to it being watery and my eye burned! Badly! If you have sensitive eyes be careful. I just don't think it is worth 20 euros. I would pay 10 but not 20. Same goes in US dollars. It's overpriced. Glad I didn't buy it.

Oh and I gave it full points for packaging because I have held the full size and the packaging is nice.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 2:18:00 AM More reviews by JadaIgwe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

There is far too much mascara on the little teeny brush, always, regardless of how much you try to wipe it off. and this means that it clumps like hell. i cant do anything with my lashes after using this, they're stuck together and there's no shifting them!

really bad if you need a mascara that can be applied in a hurry - its just the worst thing when you need to look good and your mascara lets you down, don't you think?

rated 1 of 5 on 10/28/2013 1:19:00 PM More reviews by reag91

I wore this mascara for years! I really do not know why i kept going back to it because i hate it!!! It's too runny and clumps everywhere! it also runs, so by the end of the day my under eyes were black from my runny mascara! NOT A GOOD BUY! I definitely dont think MAC is good with mascaras! If you're looking for a great mascara Benefit's They're Real is the one to try!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2013 9:19:00 PM More reviews by CamiWillians

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great thickening properties, but it's a very wet formula and it irritates the heck out of my eyes. Doesn't hold a candle to YSL Faux Cils or Diorshow - but then again, you aren't paying near the same price range. I would purchase this over Pro Longlash.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/20/2013 8:27:00 PM More reviews by mayganade

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Its hard to work with. I'd rather buy Benefits THEY'RE REAL or Loreal voluminous carbon black.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/16/2013 2:01:00 AM More reviews by syasyamus

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

i have wasted my money on a mascara that wasnt worth it although i decided to try it as it is from a prestige brand mac. im fine with the packaging and consistency but with my sparse lashes it clumps thus gives no definition, volumises or lengthens them. not worth the hype

rated 1 of 5 on 9/11/2013 11:35:00 AM More reviews by frankiiekeji

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow, I think they changed the formula on this product. I used this mascara a few years ago and while I found it to be a bit clumpy, it did make my lashes super black and long which I loved. I didn't repurchase because I like to layer my mascara and it just wasn't cut out for layering but when the after spending a mini fortune at MAC the sales girl gave me enough zoom lash samples to last about 3 months, I was so excited!! I imagined I would have one in every purse and life would be fabulous.

The very next day I decide to use the mascara. As expected my lashes looked so sexy and I was feeling mighty fine, that changed as soon as the mascara dried and started to flake. While flakey mascara is annoying on its own, zoom lash had another surprise for me. a little speck of this flakey mascara got into my eye and it felt like I had just had acid thrown at my eye! it was BURNING! and even days after my eye was still incredibly sensitive, red and itchy.

If you like your eyes, you will not buy-or even accept for free-MAC's zoom lash mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2013 11:06:00 AM More reviews by hunienunu

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I LOVE this mascara and hope it's always available. Yes, it does take a little practice to get just the right amount on the wand, otherwise it can accumulate too much on the wand end and get a little messy....but when you apply it correctly, it gives you the best lashes! It stays wet enough to apply two to four coats (maybe more), doesn't dry too fast, provides beautiful full and rich black lashes, isn't flaky, and the best part -- SO easy to remove! Just cleanser/soap and water with your fingers removes this completely. No wiping, tugging, and scraping mascara off of that sensitive eye area! I've tried so many mascaras and have never found a mascara that performs as well as this one and is so easy to remove. Highly Recommended!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2013 1:31:00 AM More reviews by KellyLee1988

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this as a free sample with a purchase. I actually loved it. It looked natural, was easy to apply, didn't clump, I loved the brush. Even though it's not waterproof, I don't remember it going anywhere when I wore it.

I won't purchase it because as of right now, I refuse to pay more than about $10 for a mascara. This one is on the low end of the high end, but I'm one of those people who actually DOES throw out mascara after four months (if it doesn't dry out or I don't run out first!) because of possible bacteria etc. issues (I don't throw out other makeup after a certain amount of time, just mascara.) So I think it's kind of silly to pay a lot of money for one (my favorite is still kind of expensive for my tastes, it's L'Oreal.)

If it weren't for that, I definitely would consider purchasing this as I thought it was really good.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/15/2013 9:05:00 PM More reviews by marie5324

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I received this as a free sample with my MAC lipstick purchase. This was the worst mascara I have ever used. It went straight into the trash. It was sopping wet and smeared all over my eyelids. When I then tried to remove it, it smeared all over my face and ruined the rest of my makeup.