April 20, 2014 | 1813 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Veluxe Pearl - Expensive Pink

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2012 6:32:00 PM More reviews by rabumentos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Expensive Pink is definitely one of MAC's most unique colors. The pink isn't one that will make anyone look tired/red-eyed since it's more of a peach-pink with a gorgeous gold duochrome that complements all eye colors beautifully.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2012 12:46:00 PM More reviews by ciaraMUA

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

When I bought this I was doubtful that it would apply well but when I got it home and tried it I was impressed. I find that the shadow gives a really nice shimmer and it blends well into other colours, (I tried this out with "Carbon" and "Handwritten"). I think this shadow is great for green eyes which was another one of my worries when buying. I'm glad I decided to invest in this shadow as it's now one of my favourites.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2012 3:57:00 PM More reviews by sabgarcia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite everyday go-to eyeshadow color. On my skin, it appears as a pretty neutral peachy-gold color with some shimmer. It will definitely appear different on different people depending on how dark or light they are. Seems to work well with all skin tones, but it has a different effect on each one.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2012 6:25:00 AM More reviews by SadAng3l

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I got this shadow a couple of years ago and I have never really touched it until now as I was afraid it would look really orange and unflattering on me as I am very pale but have warm/neutral undertones (NC15, maybe a bit lighter).

However I am on a mission to start wearing brighter colours instead of neutrals and browns all the time as I have so many pretty colours I never use. I decided to try this out today and I am so glad I did! I wore it all over the lid with Wedge as transition colour, Blanc Type as browbone highlight, Espresso in the outer v, crease and lower lashline with Urban Decay's Sin in the inner corner and lined my eyes with black liner.

It is such a lovely colour that really makes my green eyes stand out. On me it is a corral, pinkish gold. It has a very nice smooth texture as it is a Veluxe Pearl and great pigmentation. Definitely one of MAC's better eyeshadows. I don't think it would be very flattering on really cool skintones though.

Now that I've tried it out im definitely going to be wearing this a lot more over the spring and summer and whenever I run out I will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2012 4:21:00 PM More reviews by nearyroth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love love love this. Most pink eye shadows make people look tired and dead , but not this. It isn't as pigmented as I would like but you can build it up. I use UDPP and a pink base under this, this all over, a brownish color outer corner, white inner corner and it looks stunning! MAC is always sold out of this when I go but I check everytime I go to the mall and finally they had it in stock. This is a lovely pinky rose color with a golden undertone. I love that about it. One of MAC's best eyeshadows. Lasts all day and can look bright on neutral depending on how you wear it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2012 10:00:00 PM More reviews by MyNameIsHoney

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Beautiful, just glows on my NC40-42 skin, always get loads of compliments. The golden multi-dimensional pink is lovely. Quality is everything you've come to expect from MAC. This is a staple for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2012 1:18:00 AM More reviews by ImYourFavoriteDrug

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

This pinkish/coral/gold color looks good on my eyes, but I absolutely cannot apply it all over the lid. I need a light champagne/beige color on my inner third eye so I don't look tired. The color does wake up my green eyes, though. Which I love. I enjoy wearing it with coppers, golds and reddish browns. I might repurchase. We'll just have to see :).

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2012 9:22:00 PM More reviews by Charmer7

I Love expensive pink.! Its a golden pink with sort of a duo chrome. Depending on the colour you pair it with, its gorgeous. I use it mostly with stars n rockets and woodwinked. The color payoff is good just don't pack on too much or you may end up looking tired xD

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2012 7:19:00 PM More reviews by Bucephala

This is another one of my favourite MAC shadows! It's beautiful on its own all over the lid or blended with a crease colour. It's very versatile and goes with many other colours. I like to wear it with Naked Lunch and Swiss Chocolate. It looks beautiful on blue eyes.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2012 5:23:00 PM More reviews by Liane86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This looked really nice and bronzy when I swatched it at the Mac counter, but unfortuntely on my eyes it's too pink and makes my look ill.. :( Can't complain on the quality and I love the finish! Just not my color.. Will put this up for swap