Bobbi Brown Corrector

4.1

petrolatum, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, tribehenin, tocopheryl acetate, retinyl palmitate, oxokerite, lecithin, propylene glycol stearate, sorbitan laurate, polysorbate 20, propylene glycol laurate. May contain: titanium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), mica, ultramarines (ci 77007), carmine (ci 75470).

on 2/22/2015 4:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I heard GossMakeupArtist recommend this as a great under-eye solution in one of his videos. I bought it in Porcelain Bisque (fair, neutral), and I have to say it works pretty well. At least, I think it does. I would like to see a tutorial for how to use it correctly, because I sometimes wonder if I'm applying it incorrectly and just making my dark circles more obvious. Does anyone else have that problem? It applies really well, and seems to bring some light to that area, so I'll keep coming back to it. In the meantime, someone teach me how to use this!

This corrector is a must for those like me who seriously bad under eye darkness. Without it I would look like Dracula. The formula has definitely improved and isn't as thick as it once was. The trick is to apply only a tiny amount of eye cream, not too much, otherwise it wont adhere at all to the skin. I find the corrector is enough for me but if you would like then you could definitely follow with the creamy concealer and set with powder. Heaven sent and highly recommended!

on 2/8/2015 10:39:00 PM

packaging is nice and the coverage is good too, but for dark circles I dont think its the best corrector out there. Its like the third best corrector for dark circles to me. the best would be clinique all about eyes and the second would be the benefit erase paste. I'd rather use that after those...

on 2/8/2015 6:50:00 AM

I bought this from the bobbi brown counter after one of their make up artists recommended it and I tried it out alongside their conceler. Bobbi brown is amazing with shades, I feel like I have a near perfect match. The product its self works well, it makes a huge difference to my under eye area. I use a good primer, which definitely helps. My only small niggle is it can take some blending, and I find thin layers built up make a better finish. Overall it's the best under eye cover up I have bought to date, it lasts a decent amount of time (lasted me 6 months and used almost every day) and I wouldn't be with out it...however I feel it isn't my HG and this is why I have given it 4/5, but it's as close as I have ever got and I have re purchased and probably will again.

on 2/2/2015 1:25:00 AM

I like this product because it really works and make my dark circles less noticiable.

on 1/24/2015 3:02:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I was born with dark circles under my eyes, top that with a high stressful job with long hours, and 2 toddlers at home, I look like I'm one step away from fainting.
But somehow fate has it that I ran into this product, and ive been using it for 2 weeks now and I will never ever go back!!!!
I use the hydrating cream before I sleep and again before i apply to moisture the eyes for any makeup. Then I put on the bb corrector in dark peach using a concelear brush then pat it in. Then I use bb concelear in honey and pat it in. At times I dont even use the powder that comes with it. It conceals and brighten my eyes, and people start to comment on how fresh and well rested I look.I absolutely love the tiny mirrors that comes with it, really helps in applying. About the creasing as other reviews point out, I just give another pat like 1 min after and that dose the trick.

Technique: I had to go back to the store again to learn the Correct application. Initially I layered on with my fingers and then pat them in. But there were times when It seems that my nasal bridge is crooked because of the colors that I accidently smudge onto my nose. So the bb mua recommended I buy a concelear brush, and it goes on perfectly. this is my holy grail. Ill definately repurchase and will be buying the face touch up palette so I cam bring it everywhere with me With ease.
U will need something to remove it though, and definately recommand hydrating the eye area before u apply any makeup.

on 1/19/2015 11:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

all i can say is "LOVE LOVE LOVE" Holy grail status. shade peach is perfect for my nc40 skin tone. Highly recommended. will always repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I don't wear much make up and just needed a concealer for some scarring and blemishes. I wanted something I could just put on and be out the door and this was JUST THAT!! I have the little palette that comes with the powder and I love it! And the best part is that it lasts all day long! It doesn't cake or look dry. It has a nice creamy texture to it so it goes on perfect even with a finger. I was a little skeptical about paying as much as it is because I normally just get some mascara and eyeliner from the drug store and call it a day but It's honestly perfect minus the fact that they give you a tiny amount but the tiny amount goes a long way! Definitely recommend this.

on 11/22/2014 7:24:00 PM

Great. Took me years to get the application technique down but I have it down now and it is the best corrector I have used - better than Nars, MAC, MUF, and many pro brands not sold retail. The key to making this work - especially on mature skin - is using very thin layers vs. 1 thick layer. I have found it essential that it be applied in very very very thin layers waiting a bit between each application. If you get this right, it really does seem to melt into and meld with skin. ALSO essential is that the area has been thoroughlu moisturized FROM THE NIGHT BEFORE (in other words, if you have not been truly using and religiously applying a good moisturizer under the eyes all along, application is going to be rough. Lastly, the product (like very good moisturizers) needs to be warmed to go on truly well. If using a brush, stippling with fingertips will supply the required warmth. Otherwise, I use my pinky to apply and I warm the product between my fingertips before doing so.

on 11/16/2014 7:33:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I had previously been using erase paste, but the limited shade range and fact that it never sets were getting old. I have the shade porcelain peach, and it helps correct those dreaded under eye circles that make us with fair and pale skin look sick/tired.

The formulas is rather dry, quite the opposite of erase paste. You will definitely want to moisturize first, especially if you are dry to begin with. I've found this blends best with a brush, and it sets well.

There is a very good range of shades with different undertones available.