Bobbi Brown Corrector

4.1

petrolatum, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, tribehenin, tocopheryl acetate, retinyl palmitate, oxokerite, lecithin, propylene glycol stearate, sorbitan laurate, polysorbate 20, propylene glycol laurate. May contain: titanium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), mica, ultramarines (ci 77007), carmine (ci 75470).

on 11/11/2014 7:44:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I LOVE Bobbi Brown's corrector. I have deep,dark circles under my eyes and nothing seemed to work. This product is great but must be used in a trio. You will need a primer or setting loition, the corrector and concealer for complete coverage. this will definitely be a staple in my makeup inventory.

on 11/6/2014 4:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I use this corrector alone because if I apply concealer over it, not only is it unnecessary, it looks cakey, emphasizing my wrinkles. I was a loyal fan of Benefit's Erase Paste, but due to my oily skin, found it didn't last more than a few hours. Bobbi's corrector is drier and I have to use primer and moisturizer before applying or it will cake. I think the trick to this product is "less is more." I only use a very tiny bit on the tip of my brush and place it only on the dark circle rather than the entire under eye area. My dark circles are virtually undetectable for up to 12 hours.
UPDATE: This has become too dry for me. It has started caking several hours after applying it. I ended up switching to NYX Dark Circle concealer and so far it is working out much better with more brightening of the under-eye area. Also, it's a lot cheaper!

on 11/6/2014 4:22:00 PM

Bought this product after hearing many great reviews, the problem with my under eye area is that it has dark circles and wrinkles. This corrector amazed me by covering up those dark colored circles, however after 5 mins set with concealer and powder it started to crease on me! Big no no in my books. The texture is very creamy and the lasting power is mediocre as more creases started to appear under my eyes as my day went on. It is now sitting in a box and I feel so crap for buying it and not using it.
Buy this product if you want to correct pigmentation but it is not suitable for the under eyes as it creases terribly.

on 11/1/2014 4:27:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

LIGHT PEACH
I've got some killer dark circles that just tend to get ashen when covered by concealer alone. Light Peach works very well to counteract the bluish purple and give a more even base for the concealer. I use a concealer brush to tap a small amount just on the specific dark areas, gently dab excess with a square of kleenex, then cover with concealer and set with powder.

Pros:
* fantastic range of colors
* thick but creamy
* easy to place
* neutralizes dark circles with one thin layer
* sets well and lasts all day
* no creasing after setting powder

Cons:
* needs a layer of concealer on top because peach color does not match skin tone
* will crease without setting powder

on 10/24/2014 5:01:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I use this on the outer corners of my eyes. It makes me look more awake and helps my eyes stand out more. I use the lightest shade (alabaster?). It's rare for a super pale person to find a concealer that isn't yellowy!

I just tap it on with my ring finger, or use BB's Cream Blending brush. It's quite thick, so using a lot will just look cakey. I don't really have dark circles unless I haven't slept; I have puffiness instead. But no concealer is gonna help that.

on 9/17/2014 2:57:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Omg I latterly can't live without this corrector! It is really the best makeup that I ever bought I've been using is since 5 years now and it's still wowes me every time in use it! The only problem with this is small I wish they have bigger sizes so it last longer !!!

on 9/12/2014 2:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is my favorite under-eye concealer. For my NW20 skin, I can use Bisque and it covers my dark circles extremely well. The color match is so good that I don't need to go over it with another concealer, it just blends in and covers everything. I've had this for a long time and I was concerned about it drying out but it's still just as creamy as the very first time I used it. I purchased it from a CCO so the price was great as well. The only issue that I have with this is after I blend it in, I will have to go back in a few minutes and pat out the little bit that settles into the lines under my eyes but after that they don't return. I will absolutely repurchase this when I run out.

on 9/4/2014 12:34:00 AM

I have terrible dark circles and always get told, 'you look tired'. I pretty much gave up on covering them until I tried this corrector in light peach. Most products either highlighted my dark circles or gave them a grayish cast. These are the products i have tried over the years to conceal my under eye circles.

- Cle de peau - great concealer for face but just okay for under eyes...it does not have that brightening effect i was hoping for and highlighted my dark circles a little. It also made by under eye area itch and sometimes gives me tiny little bumps on my face ( i have sensitive skin). Would be good for light to moderate dark circles.

- Maybelline age rewind concealer - greyish cast, no lasting effect.

- Eve Pearl Salmon concealer - great concealing effect due to the salmon colour but too dark for my skin tone, it also was a little wet looking and you could tell you were wearing product, it also made my under eye area itch.

- YSL touche eclat - good brightening effect, not enough coverage for me.

- mac pro long wear - good for face, not great for eyes if you want that brightening effect and don't want to highlight the dark circles. Probably good for light to moderate dark circles.

- Laura mercier secret concealer - left a greyish cast, even the lady at the counter wasn't convinced.

The bb corrector is excellent for both concealing and brightening, there is absolutely no greyish cast whatsoever and i look immediately more awake. It doesn't completely erase my dark circles but it does a way better job than anything i have tired and i need very little of it. It is a little drying and flakey sometimes and would better from a well moisturised eye area and possibly a primer. I have also tried the BB concealer with this corrector but there is just way to much product, it creases, highlights the circle area and it looks wet and tacky without a powder to set it. The powder however just takes the product right off again. The secret to this corrector is the light salmon colour which counteracts the darkness and brightens rather than lightens. I am fair skinned but refused to get a bisque corrector, the salmon just works so much better on me even if I fit the profile to be matched with a bisque shade. Very happy with this product.

on 8/30/2014 10:20:00 AM

I generally like Bobbi Brown products, but having tried everything to correct my deep under eye creases BB's corrector in Bisque was nothing more than the same old scenario I've been running into for years with pretty much all correctors and concealers. I will say the peachy colour of BB's Bisque Corrector was a slight improvement, but only, and as long as I was excruciatingly precise with the application and then there was the battle with the creasing problem....at least it did whenever it had not already faded into the rest of my make-up leaving me with little to no correction action happening. I'm at the point where I just do not think there is a HG product out there that can truly correct and conceal without having unwanted side effects like creasing and accentuating fine lines. The worst part is that the older we get, the worse these problems become. So, in all fairness this product is slightly above average against many other high end correctors, but just barely. There are plenty of products out there far cheaper that can do what this one does. I mean honestly, why shell out all the $ for a BB product when there are multitudes of drugstore brands that give about the same results!

on 8/10/2014 8:15:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Creases under my eyes a lot worse than Pixi. Way more expensive. Not worth it.