September 20, 2014 | 1802 users online

Concealers - Bobbi Brown - Corrector

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2014 10:14:00 AM More reviews by JaanBlack

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My shade: dark peach

2 things:
#1 - warming this up on your finger is a must
#2 - your under eye area must be well moistured but not too much or this will slide right off (I let a dab of Josie Maran argan oil absorb for about 20 min before I start makeup routine).

With that said, I really do love this corrector because it (if rules above are followed) covers well, has accomodating shades and a little goes a long way. I use this as a base underneath my Nars creamy concealer (shades: buscuit & caramel - I mix the two) and some days with proper blending, I can skip foundation all together. Always apply with your finger, this is not for brushes or beauty blenders b/c you need it to melt a little. Pat it on, do not rub, and then I typically blend it a little using my Real Techniques setting brush since it's fluffy. Play around and see what works but I do recommend this product, it has a little learning curve like anything else.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2014 8:44:00 PM More reviews by Xxkonixx

Despite all the good reviews.....i tried it for many days and can't get it to stay at where i want it to......it just slides and runs too much and also make my upper eye makeup smudges like crazzy..........i even went to the bobbi brown counter and learned how to do it but the miracle just didn't happen to me like most of u guys did.....

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2014 7:04:00 AM More reviews by Milana21

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use dark peach as a corrector works beautifully and stays on well however does need retouching throughout the day. I put this on to beau realise my dark circles! Then I use a bobbi brown conecealer ontop or sometimes mac concealer ontop. This corrector can be paired with any concealer

Love it! Makeup bag essential!! Only downside is it's expensive and doesn't last very long!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2014 11:33:00 PM More reviews by Minniebx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The best, I highly recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2014 5:13:00 PM More reviews by aliengirrl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

(Porcelain Bisque) Oh, my... I never thought I'd find anything that pretty much completely erases my under eye circles. It's creamy and non drying. It does crease but to not have that problem I only put it on the darkness, no where else. I use this under my Lancome Effacernes concealer and they are completely gone! (I have really bad under eye darkness). Those two together are a match made in heaven. I'll forever repurchas.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2014 1:16:00 PM More reviews by Yolyalex

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Hands down this corrector is the best for under eye circles. I have tried different brands. I have been using the Pixi corrector which I find is good as well, but doesn't last long, four hours at best and it's not as creamy. For a couple dollars more you can purchase the Bobbi Brown one and it's 10 times better. I have really bad, hereditary, dark under eye circles and this stuff just feels so creamy and blendable. At first it has to be warmed up a little but then it works perfectly and it doesn't crease, of course I use setting powder and primer under. I was about to give up looking for the perfect corrector, I thought Pixi was as good as it was gonna get but I was wrong!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2014 6:27:00 PM More reviews by 2010

I have this in Porcelain Peach which is an excellent match for my skin. It's creamy, but does settle into fine lines - I let it settle and then reblend and add powder. Overall, I really like the coverage and excellent colour match.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2014 6:20:00 PM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

I gave this a 3 because I know it works for other people.

For me this is just awful. I was "matched" to Light Bisque (I was about a NC15 at the time). I have tried everything to get this to work and have moved on to other products. I have tried using very little and applying concealer on top but then it doesn't do its job correcting. If I put enough on where it's actually correcting it's took thick, obvious, and the peach color shows underneath any concealer I use over it. There's just a lose-lose for me.

Just because it didn't work for me doesn't mean it won't work for you.

Note: I don't own this corrector anymore, I'm not asking for help (just so I don't get any advice from kind strangers).

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 4/12/2014 1:30:00 PM More reviews by beetrootcheeks

This corrector is okay. My skin is pale neutral-warm to olive depending on the season, and I was matched to the shade Light Bisque. My dark circles are part of the architecture of my face, they will always be there, but this brightens them impressively. Unfortunately the effect is negated by how even a very light application makes the lines under my eyes appear more wrinkly, prominent, and deeper. This happens regardless of which concealer or powder I follow with. It also has a thick, tacky texture I find difficult to pat in and blend without tugging. I will be trying Laura Mercier's under eye products next.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2014 4:51:00 PM More reviews by Mima25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I am nc25 and I have this in light peach. It makes a massive difference to my dark circles. Seriously I'm going to boldly say its the best thing I've ever used on my hereditary dark circles. It covers up all the darkness and it doesn't have that 'obvious' look. Also really importantly for me- it doesn't crease (This is a problem I tend to have because of my super dry under eye area). Its very close to my skintone so I could definitely use this on its own but I tend to like a little dab of MAC moisturecover concealer NC20 or Nars Creamy custard concealer on top.

HG product for me!