July 25, 2014 | 1199 users online

Concealers - Bobbi Brown - Creamy Concealer

rated 3 of 5 on 1/9/2013 11:33:00 AM More reviews by jadorelechoc

Again, as goes for the BB Corrector, I must say I appreciate Bobbi Brown's colour palette, so I find her colour variations beautiful and truly universal.

However, while this concealer covers well due to its fairly good pigmentation levels, it does not stay put, not even if you set it with powder. Any powder. The accompanying Bobbi Brown powder or the MAC Prep+Prime translucent powder, the Essence loose setting powder, the MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural powder and so on. No powder has so far been of help as far as this concealer is concerned.

I find the Laura Mercier hard textured, waxy Secret Camouflage concealer and the Vichy Dermablend stick concealer a lot better in both coverage and staying power for blemishes, and the MAC Pro Longwear one in the little vials a lot, lot better for under the eyes.

Like I said in my BB Corrector review, I am giving this 3 lippies because it's not a bad product, but it's not great either, given its reputation, price etc. In fact, it's not even "good", it's merely "not bad". I expected more and I will not repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/24/2012 11:20:00 PM More reviews by DarkNStormy

This is a medium-to-full coverage product. I found it very tacky and heavy to apply; the consistency does gain some slip when it's warmed. No matter how I tried to make it work (with/without eye cream, extra light hand/light hand/heavy hand, etc.) it always seemed to cake and crease, especially after setting with powder.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/19/2012 9:50:00 AM More reviews by niteamor

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have the single concealer without the powder or the corrector. I usually cant be bothered to set it with a powder after I apply it and this just slides off my face after maximum 2 hours and it creases as well.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/13/2012 1:29:00 PM More reviews by PhiaLove627

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Okay I'm gonna make this short and sweet:
Packaging- I have the old packaging, which sucks, but the new packaging looks so much better. The old one comes with a loose powder that is good, but it gets EVERYWHERE. The new one seems to have a pressed one, so I will have to update if I try it.
Quality- Let me say that I love Bobbi Brown. The corrector is amazing. This is not. I do not have oily skin but this slid off my face while at the same time, drying it. So confusing!! I just think that you could find a cheaper concealer that is better quality and less expensive. I don't recommend.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2012 11:37:00 AM More reviews by misslu990

I agree this concealer is very creamy but it does a decent job at covering dark circles. I RiS the shade natural which was a good match for my skin tone. For reference, I'm around nw20-nw25. I find that you need to apply a little at a time otherwise you can over do it and it will look too thick around the eyes. This applied better with my sigma concealer brush than with my ring finger. However, the reason I gave this a 3 is because even though I like this I don't love it and I will finish it up either way. The reason I also gave it a 3 is because its kind of pricey and I've tried other cheaper concealers and they worked better.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/28/2012 12:57:00 AM More reviews by Jean550

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

it is indeed very creamy which makes it great for undereyes, but unfortunately makes it not very long lasting. looks great for the first few hours but only for the first few hours.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2012 11:39:00 AM More reviews by MacPops

I'm sadly disappointed with this concealer. It's thick. I'm approaching 40 and while it covers, it draws attention to imperfections. It's not worth the money. I can get something that works better in many places. It was my first Bobbi purchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/20/2012 1:20:00 AM More reviews by Corky1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm on the fence with this one. The shade and packaging is great and the formula nice enough. However, I don't think it helps cover under-eye circles that well. I also find it a tad too creamy so it doesn't last very long, unless you set it with a powder, which is not a good thing to do as powder sets into fine lines. I'll keep using it but won't be repurchasing when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2012 1:57:00 PM More reviews by LilEdie

This is the one makeup item I cannot live without. It makes such a difference. Just a little bit of concealer under my eyes & it makes it look like all my skin is flawless & even. I pat it on with my finger usually, but sometimes I do use a brush. Either way, it's great. I use Sand & it's great at evening out my dark circles & reducing shininess under the eye. In the summer I pat it down with powder but in the winter when my skin is drier I just use it on its own. A great investment!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/22/2012 9:45:00 AM More reviews by sarahmcqueen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This creases SO BADLY! I use it with the corrector and no matter how thinly I apply it always creases. I can't set it with powder as it ends up exaggerating my fine lines. It only covers my circles if I layer it on quite thick, but then it stays wet and if anything touches it it will leave a mark or stick to it e.g. a fingerprint, an eyelash etc. Not worth what it costs.