September 1, 2014 | 1038 users online

Makeup Brushes - Bobbi Brown - Foundation Brush - short handle

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2010 12:44:00 PM More reviews by xpinkangelx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I finally gave in and paid up for this very expensive brush!! (£30) It is well worht it, applies founadtion beautifully and so so easy to use. I used to use a stippling brush but this is so much better. Handle is nice to hold, and the bristles are nice and soft and apply foundation smooth and evenly. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2010 7:48:00 AM More reviews by narawaree51

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just decided to buy my very first foundation brush and I'm very happy that I did it! My make up look a lot more smooth and last very long. This brush is very soft and very easy to clean my Bobbi Brown SA told me just use normal shampoo to clean it once in a while.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2010 2:01:00 PM More reviews by Felix_Felicis

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

EDIT: after starting to use Real Techniques expert face brush and buffing brush, I've found RT ones give a more natural finish and the results are also long lasting, not to mention the ease of use. So I have to downgrade this BB brush.

I have the standard version. The brush is soft and well made. I've tried BeneFit foundation brush as well and BB foundation brush is thicker/fuller and easier to use and produces a better result. It's goes on more even and lasts longer without looking heavy. It doesn't streak. I love it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2010 3:42:00 PM More reviews by cainca

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I bough tthis 3 years ago and never even opened it. It came in a set of brushes that I bought and I deemed it useless. I'd been using my fingers to paply my foundation for years so I didnt know why I'd need this one. But when I tried it at home (finallyl - 3 years later!) with my Bobbi Brown Stick creme foundation I completely changed my mind. The brush made my make up look ridiculously better and more even. I mean MUCH better. I'll never apply foundation without a brush ever again. I do wish it came with a protective case/cap or something to keep it clean when traveling.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2009 12:44:00 AM More reviews by sooyoungl

A great foundation brush! Soft, soft bristles, and it's really narrow so it's great to touch up on foundations. I don't use it to apply foundation (I use MAC 187 for that), but for the spots that miss or have less foundation, I use this brush and it does the trick so well! Blend it out with a sponge, and it looks perfect perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2009 4:20:00 PM More reviews by ativan

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this brush several years ago and initially didn't use it very often. My previous HG foundation--Armani's Face Fabric--was easier to apply with my fingers. But my new HG is Bobbi's Skin Foundation, and now I use this brush every day. I've washed it at least once a day for the past year, and I don't think it's lost a single hair yet. I love the way this applies makeup--everything looks even and natural, with no streaks. I also use it to apply my Chanel cream bronzer, and this gives me a natural, subtle glow. I even use this brush to apply cream blushes on occasion, with success. Very glad I bought this!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2009 1:45:00 AM More reviews by Faishi

my one n only foundation brush! i'm glad that i bought this! the bristles are soft. when applying foundation w a brush it shud not streak! this gives me flawless application. be it cream,stick or fluid foundation, this brush helps me blends well. worth buying! love it :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2009 4:15:00 PM More reviews by jsantiago

This is a great brush. It looks fab, feels fab, and makes for a flawless application of foundation. I should probably say that this is my first foundation brush and that as soon as I bought it I thought "crap, I just spend 30 quid on a useless utensil. After all I've been applying foundation with my fingers for years now and it always worked just fine". But when I tried it at home the next day with my creme foundation I completely changed my mind. The brush made my make up look ridiculously better and more even. Blending with the brush helped me to avoid emphasising dry patches I usually get from rubbing the foundation on my skin. I'll never apply foundation without a brush ever again. And, what's more, I don't think this brush is too expensive if you compare its price to that of other quality brand's brushes. I just wish it came with a protective casing or something.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2009 12:20:00 AM More reviews by ml176

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I donít actually use this brush for foundation; I use it for BBís Pot Rouge. This brush is wonderful. Itís like an oversized concealer brush head, but the bristles are softer. It picks up the perfect amount of creme blush, and I can very easily blend it onto my cheeks. It washes really easily. It is expensive, but I have no doubt I will never have to replace it. I never wear liquid foundation, but after using this brush, I can see how this would spread foundation evenly and make you look like have airbrushed skin.

||UPDATE|| After well over 5 years of using mineral or stick foundation, I have been experimenting with liquid foundation, and using this brush. It is wonderful to use. Using the brush just makes the foundation go on so smoothly and very light, which is what I want. I am so happy I purchased this, both for the use of applying the pot rouge and foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2009 8:53:00 PM More reviews by shaleelo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

after the total disaster that my lancome one proved to be, i was pretty hesitant on all foundation brushes and never really wanted to spend soo much money one them if the heads will come off.

my ruby and millie one was also approaching the headless stage, and the SA persuaded me to get the foundation brush, promising that the brush would never become headless.

Went with it and i will never look back!!! seriously, it feels soooo soft!

and im about 6 months into using this one, and not a problem, the brush head is really sturdy and not a single hair has shred!

only thing that sucks about this is that its £30, so it burnt a mega hole in my student budget!