September 2, 2014 | 1002 users online

Scrubs - Biore - Pore Unclogging Scrub

rated 1 of 5 on 8/1/2013 2:13:00 AM More reviews by donnaperez7

I was pretty disappointed with this scrub especially after seeing the generally good reviews it had. I did not see this product doing anything for my skin besides leaving it dry and tight. I tried it a few more times to make sure and give it a fair try but I could not wait to get back to my nuetrogena cream wash! Was hoping this would work and usually I finish a product if I paid for it before I buy another one but this is one that I did not want to keep putting on my face :/

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2013 2:09:00 AM More reviews by avisonaboire

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this out of frustration that my previous cleanser/scrub was just not doing the job. Previously I had been using St.Ives Green Tea Scrub. And even though it was a very fine and gentle scrub, I found it to not really purge my skin of blackheads and bumps. I don't have acne, I just get the occasional breakout, but I have acne scarring, and I have clogged pores (blackheads, little skin colored bumps/closed comedones) and you can't see them unless you're up close, but my skin NEVER was smooth, always felt bumpy/rough.

I've been using this pore unclogging scrub for .. 3 days now? I ONLY USE IT IN THE MORNINGS (I use Noxzema's Triple Action Anti-bacterial cleanser at night- it melts makeup off) and let me tell you... Biore finally made a good SLS-free scrub!! My skin is almost completely smooth, makeup looks better on, my scars arent' as noticeable anymore cause their not surrounded by bumps, and my cheek blackheads are disappearing! I will continue to use this for another 3 months and see if it clears me uo completely! Only reason I'm not giving it a 5/5 is because i've only used it like 3 times.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2013 12:42:00 PM More reviews by chalaynay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am a teenager with moderate acne but I've been breaking out like crazy lately. My face was irritated, itchy, bumps were popping out of nowhere! I had stopped using this because I had bought another cleaner. I went back to it because I remembered how clear it made my skin. I used for about 2 nights are saw results already! This feels good, its creamy, not too drying, and its a scrub! I don't feel like my face is clean unless I'm using a scrub. I will buy this over and over again until I die! Even when my acne is cleared, I will still use this for a scrub and the feel. This got rid of my stubborn blackheads in my nose too! I love this! My is clearing wonderfully and I just ordered a Clarisonic so I'll see clear skin in no time. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2013 6:36:00 AM More reviews by Dannigiirl

I have combination skin that is mildly acne-prone. I have tried everything under the sun for products from inexpensive drug stores to high quality expensive beauty shops. Barely if anything has shown any type of result. Everything that contains salicylic acid and/or contains a scrub is too drying and makes my skin flakey and tight! I do understand that your skin has to get worse before it gets better but the side effects that occurred from the other products were NOT normal and made my acne-prone skin WORSE! Nonetheless, after watching a Top Skincare Product Fav's video and hearing how much the girl raved about this product, I had to go on a whim and try it out! And OMG!!! She was right! Surprisingly, something so cheap and simple had done wonders for my skin. The soft rounded beads are great little exfoliators for daily use and the smooth cream really makes my face feel clean without dryness and irritation. I love the tingly cool sensation that really opens up my pores! The scent is very light and delicate, definitely not "chemical-ly" or harsh floral (which I very much hate!). My acne had gone down and my breakouts that I had before starting were dried up and visibly smaller in just a few days after using it! My pores have shrunk and my blackheads around my nose and chin have disappeared little by little! I have been using it twice a day everyday, which might have made a difference, but thankfully has not dried out my skin. I do use a makeup remover towelette before I use this cleanser too, just to make sure I get ALL my long wear makeup off, as well as using my toner after I cleanse. So I'm not sure if that entire combo has helped too. But anyways, I definitely would recommend it and have to two other people! My fiancé started using it recently and he loves it! He says it skin doesn't feel so "leathery" anymore and his acne has subsided (I have also noticed his MAJOR blackheads around his nose/cheeks/chin have gone down tremendously!!). Needless to say, if you're skeptical, I understand, but definitely just give it a try! Literally under $10 and worth every penny!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2013 11:55:00 PM More reviews by fashionfreak678

I have combination skin (oily T-zone, dry cheeks) that is very sensitive and eczema-prone (but not on my face), with occasional breakouts. I have been using this scrub for about 4 years now and it's definitely HG for me. I saw a definite improvement in my skin not long after first trying it- it's clear and my acne subsided, with infrequent breakouts. Unfortunately, this did not help get rid of blackheads (but I wasn't expecting it to). My skin feels clean and soft, but not dried out. It has a pleasant scent. I use it twice a day, it's not harsh because the beads are small and smooth. Even after Biore reformulated their entire line this scrub still worked fine for me, if not even better than before. Recommended!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/21/2013 7:04:00 AM More reviews by Karenfreakout1

After i read these comments,i've decided to give it a try! Holly molly!!! For some reason,this makes my face itchy and some red bumps started to jump and sit on my face!!! Well,on the other side,my skin is really sensitive,maybe bc of that?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2013 1:30:00 PM More reviews by ninaeaster

My holy grail scrub. Gentle enough for everyday use and gets off all the dead skin on my face. It smells really good. I will not stop repurchasing.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2013 11:43:00 PM More reviews by Menolikepolos

I really liked this scrub at first. I used it once a week for a few months. It lasts forever, I just finished the trial size. However, I found that this dried my face out over time. I will stick to my 2% BHA toning pads by Stridex.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2013 9:21:00 PM More reviews by xbrokenlove

I've been using this scrub since September of 2012, and I have to admit that I really love this scrub. I'm not going to say that this scrub will make you have less acne, but it does feel really good when applied. It has a tingling sensation, which is amazing. And while the little microballs don't dissolve, it feels like an actual scrub. I would recommend this scrub for people who don't have really bad acne, and who like a little change.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2013 3:29:00 PM More reviews by BrigitteBardot

I'm liking this so far. I purchased it after reading the beautiful Lilly Ghalichi (who has flawless skin) uses it.

Pros: inexpensive, does seem to help a bit with acne, nice smell.

Cons: the beads can be a bit hard to wash off, and can also be drying if you use too much. My tip is to just be careful how much of the product you squeeze out and to use cooler water when trying to wash it all off.

I try to apply just a little bit in the mornings-there's no makeup/sunscreen to have to take off in the mornings anyway so my skin doesn't get really dry. I am using a different makeup remover product during the evenings at the moment. I'm not sure how I would rate it as a makeup remover.

I'm