April 19, 2014 | 941 users online

Scrubs - Biore - Pore Unclogging Scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2013 6:36:00 AM More reviews by Dannigiirl

I have combination skin that is mildly acne-prone. I have tried everything under the sun for products from inexpensive drug stores to high quality expensive beauty shops. Barely if anything has shown any type of result. Everything that contains salicylic acid and/or contains a scrub is too drying and makes my skin flakey and tight! I do understand that your skin has to get worse before it gets better but the side effects that occurred from the other products were NOT normal and made my acne-prone skin WORSE! Nonetheless, after watching a Top Skincare Product Fav's video and hearing how much the girl raved about this product, I had to go on a whim and try it out! And OMG!!! She was right! Surprisingly, something so cheap and simple had done wonders for my skin. The soft rounded beads are great little exfoliators for daily use and the smooth cream really makes my face feel clean without dryness and irritation. I love the tingly cool sensation that really opens up my pores! The scent is very light and delicate, definitely not "chemical-ly" or harsh floral (which I very much hate!). My acne had gone down and my breakouts that I had before starting were dried up and visibly smaller in just a few days after using it! My pores have shrunk and my blackheads around my nose and chin have disappeared little by little! I have been using it twice a day everyday, which might have made a difference, but thankfully has not dried out my skin. I do use a makeup remover towelette before I use this cleanser too, just to make sure I get ALL my long wear makeup off, as well as using my toner after I cleanse. So I'm not sure if that entire combo has helped too. But anyways, I definitely would recommend it and have to two other people! My fiancé started using it recently and he loves it! He says it skin doesn't feel so "leathery" anymore and his acne has subsided (I have also noticed his MAJOR blackheads around his nose/cheeks/chin have gone down tremendously!!). Needless to say, if you're skeptical, I understand, but definitely just give it a try! Literally under $10 and worth every penny!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2013 11:55:00 PM More reviews by fashionfreak678

I have combination skin (oily T-zone, dry cheeks) that is very sensitive and eczema-prone (but not on my face), with occasional breakouts. I have been using this scrub for about 4 years now and it's definitely HG for me. I saw a definite improvement in my skin not long after first trying it- it's clear and my acne subsided, with infrequent breakouts. Unfortunately, this did not help get rid of blackheads (but I wasn't expecting it to). My skin feels clean and soft, but not dried out. It has a pleasant scent. I use it twice a day, it's not harsh because the beads are small and smooth. Even after Biore reformulated their entire line this scrub still worked fine for me, if not even better than before. Recommended!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/21/2013 7:04:00 AM More reviews by Karenfreakout1

After i read these comments,i've decided to give it a try! Holly molly!!! For some reason,this makes my face itchy and some red bumps started to jump and sit on my face!!! Well,on the other side,my skin is really sensitive,maybe bc of that?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2013 1:30:00 PM More reviews by ninaeaster

My holy grail scrub. Gentle enough for everyday use and gets off all the dead skin on my face. It smells really good. I will not stop repurchasing.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2013 11:43:00 PM More reviews by Menolikepolos

I really liked this scrub at first. I used it once a week for a few months. It lasts forever, I just finished the trial size. However, I found that this dried my face out over time. I will stick to my 2% BHA toning pads by Stridex.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2013 9:21:00 PM More reviews by xbrokenlove

I've been using this scrub since September of 2012, and I have to admit that I really love this scrub. I'm not going to say that this scrub will make you have less acne, but it does feel really good when applied. It has a tingling sensation, which is amazing. And while the little microballs don't dissolve, it feels like an actual scrub. I would recommend this scrub for people who don't have really bad acne, and who like a little change.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2013 3:29:00 PM More reviews by BrigitteBardot

I'm liking this so far. I purchased it after reading the beautiful Lilly Ghalichi (who has flawless skin) uses it.

Pros: inexpensive, does seem to help a bit with acne, nice smell.

Cons: the beads can be a bit hard to wash off, and can also be drying if you use too much. My tip is to just be careful how much of the product you squeeze out and to use cooler water when trying to wash it all off.

I try to apply just a little bit in the mornings-there's no makeup/sunscreen to have to take off in the mornings anyway so my skin doesn't get really dry. I am using a different makeup remover product during the evenings at the moment. I'm not sure how I would rate it as a makeup remover.

I'm

rated 2 of 5 on 4/23/2013 9:38:00 PM More reviews by makeup4evrchristine

I used this daily (I don't know what I was thinking) and it made my skin extremely tight and dry. I have combination skin and this really made my skin dry and I did not use this all up for that reason.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2013 10:49:00 PM More reviews by Gossijay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really do love this scrub a lot. It's unlike any other scrub I've used. Usually when I use round-beaded scrubs, I feel like it never cleans my face. This scrub really does good work on my skin!

The formula is really great. It's like a really moisturizing mandarin mint scented cream embedded with round beads. It never dries out my skin; it feels so moisturizing.

Salicylic acid is a key ingredient in this scrub and it always fights my acne so well. It calms my skin and soothes the break outs. I find that it doesn't unclogg my clogged pores, but it prevents my pores from being clogged and cleans away some of the surface dirt around said clogged pores.

I've been using it twice a day for the past few days and my skin is unbelievably fresh and smooth. I know it's bad but I can't stop touching my cheeks! I definitely would repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2013 11:45:00 AM More reviews by newyorkbvsed

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Okay, so not only does this product smell great (Mandarin Mint, who woulda thunk it?!), but for people with oily, acne prone skin, this, followed by a light moisturizer, will basically clear up anything. The zits on my face have pretty much vanished with me using this about 2-3 times a day. I'm a Biore-believer.