Mary Kay Velocity

on 5/23/2006 1:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I also got this scent in a lipgloss duo. I don't wear it a lot but love it when I do. A little sporty, but fresh and floral-y at the same time. I'd buy it if I had the money. I know the full-size bottle doesn't come in the prettiest of packaging, but the bottle isn't as important as the smell, I guess.

on 5/5/2006 10:13:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

I like the scent. I got mine in a 2 sided lip gloss and perfume and love how easy it is to carry around. Super convenient. I would neevr have picked out the scent myself, but love it in this combo, because it is a great "pick me up" scent. When I am feeling like the days is wearing on me, and I need to refresh quickly, I can pull this out, dab on gloss and slide on a little cologne and feel renewed. Probably would not buy it in the bottle alone, though.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is nice. It reminds me of clinique happy, in a way, except theres a little bit of a banana smell to it (but in a good way, you wont smell like bananas!). It lasts all day too. I spray a couple spritzs under my shirt, and I smell good all day. The bottle is weird. I wish it had a normal bottle. It's top heavy, but thats because you're supposed to tip it upside down, which I totally dont understand. Why would you want to tip it upside down when you store it? Oh well. I like the fragarance. But probably wouldnt buy it again.

on 2/10/2006 7:18:00 PM

This perfume..I tried it years ago, at a friends Mary Kay party. I liked it at the time..but as time progressed it smelled way too strong and like mans cologne!

I wore this a couple of years ago and really liked it. My mom would tell me I smelled like alcohol of some sort, though. But, I still wore it and I loved it. Don't know what happened to it or why I stopped wearing it, but I would buy again!

on 1/3/2006 7:09:00 PM

I recently received it as a Christmas present and I love it. I got the perfume with the lotion and they smell so good, and I like the unique bottle it comes in. I would definatly reccomend this to anyone!

on 10/11/2005 4:53:00 PM

I haven't bought a bottle, but I have a generous sample, and I will have to buy a bottle when it runs out. It smells great, a good scent to put on when you have to wake up early...it's energizing.

on 9/13/2005 12:46:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Mary Kay website: " Velocity® fragrance bursts onto the scene with something you won't find in any other fragrance – a top note of rare banana flower. Couple that with tart mangosteen and dashing clementine, and you have an exhilarating, euphoric, fruity floral. It comes in a wild spray bottle that will turn your world upside down."

I was reminded the other day while passing through Dillards what Clinique's Happy smelled like and I thought 'reminds me of velocity but with velocity being way more interesting and fun'. The fragrance doesn't change throughout the day which I love because that means that everyone I come across experiences the same scent. =) I have the 1.7 EDP spray for at home applications and Velocity End-2-End (5ml EDP roll-on on one end and "sugar coated" lip gloss on the other end) for on the go. Also the color of the gloss goes great with the attitude of the fragrance! continued >>

on 1/12/2005 4:56:00 PM

This is a good scent for summer. It has a citrusy scent to it and smells just like Clinique Happy. My husband loves the way it smells. My complaint is that the way the bottle is shaped makes it easy to tip over.

on 12/16/2004 2:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

Very fresh. Simliar to Clinique Happy but better.

Popular Fragrances