September 2, 2014 | 1942 users online

Fragrances - Mary Kay - Velocity

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2006 10:13:00 AM More reviews by djgirl1976

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like the scent. I got mine in a 2 sided lip gloss and perfume and love how easy it is to carry around. Super convenient. I would neevr have picked out the scent myself, but love it in this combo, because it is a great "pick me up" scent. When I am feeling like the days is wearing on me, and I need to refresh quickly, I can pull this out, dab on gloss and slide on a little cologne and feel renewed. Probably would not buy it in the bottle alone, though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2006 3:50:00 PM More reviews by fermidiracgirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is nice. It reminds me of clinique happy, in a way, except theres a little bit of a banana smell to it (but in a good way, you wont smell like bananas!). It lasts all day too. I spray a couple spritzs under my shirt, and I smell good all day. The bottle is weird. I wish it had a normal bottle. It's top heavy, but thats because you're supposed to tip it upside down, which I totally dont understand. Why would you want to tip it upside down when you store it? Oh well. I like the fragarance. But probably wouldnt buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2006 7:18:00 PM More reviews by MakeupISart

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This perfume..I tried it years ago, at a friends Mary Kay party. I liked it at the time..but as time progressed it smelled way too strong and like mans cologne!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2006 4:31:00 PM More reviews by drinkmoresoup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I wore this a couple of years ago and really liked it. My mom would tell me I smelled like alcohol of some sort, though. But, I still wore it and I loved it. Don't know what happened to it or why I stopped wearing it, but I would buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2006 7:09:00 PM More reviews by sunkissed16

I recently received it as a Christmas present and I love it. I got the perfume with the lotion and they smell so good, and I like the unique bottle it comes in. I would definatly reccomend this to anyone!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2005 4:53:00 PM More reviews by samtaro

I haven't bought a bottle, but I have a generous sample, and I will have to buy a bottle when it runs out. It smells great, a good scent to put on when you have to wake up early...it's energizing.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/13/2005 12:46:00 AM More reviews by greeneyed07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Mary Kay website: " Velocity® fragrance bursts onto the scene with something you won't find in any other fragrance – a top note of rare banana flower. Couple that with tart mangosteen and dashing clementine, and you have an exhilarating, euphoric, fruity floral. It comes in a wild spray bottle that will turn your world upside down."

I was reminded the other day while passing through Dillards what Clinique's Happy smelled like and I thought 'reminds me of velocity but with velocity being way more interesting and fun'. The fragrance doesn't change throughout the day which I love because that means that everyone I come across experiences the same scent. =) I have the 1.7 EDP spray for at home applications and Velocity End-2-End (5ml EDP roll-on on one end and "sugar coated" lip gloss on the other end) for on the go. Also the color of the gloss goes great with the attitude of the fragrance! continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2005 4:56:00 PM More reviews by jmbarrett615

This is a good scent for summer. It has a citrusy scent to it and smells just like Clinique Happy. My husband loves the way it smells. My complaint is that the way the bottle is shaped makes it easy to tip over.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2004 2:15:00 PM More reviews by zoegirl1987

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Other

Very fresh. Simliar to Clinique Happy but better.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/9/2004 8:34:00 PM More reviews by HeyLori

I used to really like this stuff because it smells a lot like Clinique Happy, but I put it on after not wearing it for a while and it made me nauseated. If you can handle the sickly sweet smell, it's great.