Dove Essential nutrients protective tinted moisturizer SPF15

3.7

Price: $

Price: $

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

This is a pretty good product although if used alone it can make your face look like a greaseball! So I usually just use this and some powder and it gives a pretty good coverage. This only comes in two shades beige and honey, and luckily beige suited my skin tone almost perfectly. And its so cheap! which is a massive bonus.

Dove Tinted Moisturizer is an impeccable 'drugstore' tinted moisturizer. It is an affordable and widely available product.

Pros: Excellent coverage and the tint gave my skin a light natural, glowing effect. The squeezy tube allows the product to be easily obtained. The SPF 15+ doubles the skin favour, I know I am protected against premature ageing.
I have acne-prone skin and I didn't break out,however I avoided the acne area.
Cons: Limited shade choice. Only two shades are available: beige and honey. The smell isn't horrendous, but I would prefer it if it didn't have fragrance, though it wouldn't put me off the product.

This product is recommended to those who want to achieve a natural glow without the heaviness of foundation. It is perfect for school students and a casual day out.

i love this product...it just gives your skin a dewy health finish even when i apply my loose powder foundation on top...the physicians formula talc free ...it is sooo inexpensive and gives you such an
impressive professional finish! i tried others and have often looked
so dry and amplified any fine lines that i have. The only thing is i
wish they would make it fragrance free...but thats not a big thing.
I cant complain ...great product and price...i have it in beige and the
darker one as well. i use the darker one when i want more of a tanned look and it works great....sort of adjusts to your own skin...
i highly recommend this!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

i tested this product on a few of my acne spots to see if it doesn't cause any break-outs or make them worse....so i waited about an hour and then "BOOOOWWWW!!!" MY ZITS TURNED INTO GIANTS!!! THEY LIKE DOUBLED OR EVEN MORE IN LESS THAN AN HOUR...OMG THATS JUST STUPID!...SO I QUICKLI WASHED IT OF AND RETURNED THE PRODUCT STRAIGHT AWAY....I AM VERY DISAPOINTED BUT IM NOT GOING TO STOP SEARCHING FOR MY TM!!!!

not re-buying and do not recommend to oily or acne-prone skin!!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This tinted moisturiser is really good. I have tried a few different ones (Benefit, Elizabeth Arden, Clinique) and this one just seems to suit my skin. I would recommend it only for normal - very dry skin as when it goes on it can feel very moisturising and make the face appear shiny. This usually dissipates after 10 minutes and the result is even skin tone and a dewy look. I am very pale with freckles, and thought this would be too dark for me but it seems to adjust to my skin tone while it's soaking in. I have very dry skin at the moment so it is not moisturising enough on it's own, but I solve the problem by applying my regular moisturiser beforehand. It's cheap and for the price far outranks the other brands I have tried.
EDIT: at the time of this review my skin was dry and this product was great. I no longer use it as my skin has become more oily and sensitive to fragrance. I have bumped off a couple of stars as it has started stinging my skin. Not suitable for those with sensitive skin after all.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This is my HG tinted moisturizer! I've been using this product since I was in high school and whilst I've tried other tinted moisturizers, I always find myself coming back to this one! For days when I don't feel like wearing foundation, but still don't to leave the house with a bare face, this is the product I reach for when I get ready in the morning. Its easy to apply, i just use my hand, and it evens out my skin tone, leaving me with a beautiful dewy/ healthy glow. I also mix this with my foundation as well. During the summer, I often tan really easily so my foundation usually end up being way too light for me. So rather than going out and spending money on a new foundation, I just add some of this product and voila! Beautiful, flawless skin!

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

I first had this a few years ago before they had changed the formula and it was very greasy. Now, it is like a normal moisturiser with some added benefits:
*evens out skintone
*hydrates and moisturises skin
*good base product if you don't like the heaviness of foundation
*allows under eye concealer to glide on and adhere to the skin
* comes with SPF

Cons:
* squeeze tube pack makes it easy to squeeze too much out OR of you're a messy person,like myself, not good to put on the floor and accidentally stand on because this will make the tube explode and cover the walls and floor with tinted moisturiser(haha).

Other than that, this is a daily staple for me. It provides a very sheer to almost no coverage, but evens out the skintone and is a great replacement for foundation, especially knowing your skin can breathe and is also being moisturised!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

The first couple of times I used this product I was mega stoked to find something that evened out my skintone, had SPF and was a good way to polish my look for school and whatnot without going overboard. A couple of years later, I try using it again, and lo and behold, every single time I'm left with a oily broken-out mess of a face. I really didn't want it to be Dove, but after a lengthy process of elimination, this was the culprit. Beware...

I agree with Kyoko - huge cystic chin acne, it was so embarrasingly ugly!

I used this product in my late teens when I already had bad skin but I never even thought it was making it worse.

I stopped using it less than a week ago and I have no new breakouts. It is such an oily nasty product.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This was ok, much better than the nivea one, but my skin doesn't like this type of product. Breakouts again, but not as bad as the nivea one, and the colour was better as was the texture. I haven't used this type of product since I found my HG. And I never will again. Not overly moisturizing, either.