April 23, 2014 | 1874 users online

Lip Liners - Wet 'n' Wild - Creme Lipliner

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2003 9:56:00 PM More reviews by Jilly_san

Im making this my first review because it deserves it! WnW liners are amazing. For the spare change out of your pocket (about .99 cents) you get a great liner in really beautiful shades that double as a lipstick. I have pencil #665 which is a pinky red. Its the perfect shade for adding more color to my pale face. They last soooo long and really keep there quality. I have never bought a highend lipliner because of these.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2003 11:46:00 AM More reviews by Anokhi

Nice, neutral colors, good staying power, super cheap (1$!), very long pencil, so you get a lot of product. It got 4 lippies because it could be a bit smoother to apply, but who cares at this price?

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2003 3:39:00 AM More reviews by Mishmash

I have these liners in about 7 colors: #'s 661A(looks nice with pink poodle), 662, 666, 711(fav), 712, 713, 715(2nd fav). I've never had any problems with them except for 666 which got crumbly after sitting in the car for 4 weeks during the hot humid summer here in NYC. I usually buy them in Duane Reade in Manhattan because they always have frequent restocking of there cosmetics so they are pretty new on the shelf. I find that I reach for these and Jordana liners way more then my MAC lip liners.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2003 4:56:00 PM More reviews by Powhatten

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is truely a best bang for the buck. Just make sure they havn't gotten old and crumbly. I buy them in stores where there's lots of turnover so I'm getting fresh ones and they aren't well sealed. 666 is the bomb!!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2003 3:55:00 PM More reviews by Ariella4ever

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Creme lipliner? nooo. every single one of these liners i had was crumbly and hard to apply.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2002 5:06:00 PM More reviews by parangbird

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought 666 and 712. I have just tried them both and i agree 712 is similar to MAC spice liner(though more brownish).

I did notice W&W liners vary in quality from pencil to pencil, which is funny:). I tried them on my hand at a drugstore and some were indeed more crumbly and hard to blend. Colors are also slightly different from pencil to pencil but not that much. I heard there are two versions of 666 liners but I have not seen the other version yet.

overall, they are pretty good liners but it is definite they don't last as long as MAC or other high-end brands because when i tried MAC liners on my hand, they lasted and lasted and I really had hard time washing them out but w&w liners were gone even before I got back home. They are also a little harder but with a lip balm as a base, it should be no problem. I also got MEGALASH mascara for 1.99 and that was amazing too!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2002 5:32:00 PM More reviews by IceDoll

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

What can I say that hasn't already been said!? I LOVE #666, it is so versatile and can be worn with MANY lippies. BEAUTIFUL when worn with the bronzeberry gloss! I always get compliments when I wear that combo! I also love #712, I wear it with sheerly cocoa and it is awesome! These liners last all day on me, and they are great quality IMO! You must get them! hehe.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2002 5:16:00 PM More reviews by catgirl

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

#712 is my staple (Spice knockoff) and I've now added #714 to my collection. Great buy.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2002 1:23:00 PM More reviews by marshmello

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This lipliner is ok but isn't creamy enough for me. I have #711 (chestnut). It's a brick-brown reddish color. I hadn't worn any products by Wet-n-wild within the last 15 years but decided to try this after hearing all the rave reviews. Oh well...I've only lost .99

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2002 10:53:00 PM More reviews by skymom

I love this in 666, and wear it with just about every gloss and lippie I own. It is so versatile and so cheap. When I have this, I really don't need any other liners.