September 19, 2014 | 1851 users online

Clothes - H & M - H&M Clothing (General)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2013 1:55:00 PM More reviews by Colorlicious

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like H&M. I buy most of my clothes there and I had no problems with most of them. I know the quality isn't great usually, but you can find good items if you search well. I must disagree with the idea that it looks cheap; at least the clothes we have in Europe don't. I think that if you know how to search for the good stuff and accesorize it nicely, you can look stunning. A simple dress can change its appearance if you put a nice belt on and add a hair flower worn as a brooch. Or a statement necklace and a colorful bag. You can play with it, you don't have to wear the clothes exactly the way they are exposed in the store. To tell the truth, I saw people wearing expensive clothes who looked like they got out of the trash in spite of the quality and price.

However, traveling across the world, I saw the clothes were different from store to store, from city to city, from country to country, from continent to continent. I guess they base their decisions on the customers or the fashion of the place. In Paris the store has a more elegant and preppy-style, while in Barcelona it has an urban-style.

I bought a pair of pumps and they lasted forever, like 5 years or so. I bought bags, coats, accesories, underwear, clothes... I only had problems with a cotton dress: it lost its colours after 3 washings and it looked like it had been used for 10 years... The rest of the things I bought were ok. It's cheap, so I wouldn't mind if the clothes didn't last a lifetime; I mean, it's obvious they're meant to last a season, until new fashion trends arrive. This is why it's so affordable. But I have many things I bought years ago and they are still good, so I wouldn't say you get what you pay for, since my experience is positive. Just be careful what you chose, how you wash them and if you respect the label advice it should be fine.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/8/2013 7:03:00 AM More reviews by ainoinkeri

I wouldn't say that everything from H&M is bad quality, but most of it actually is. I wouldn't never buy any of their shoes, jackets, jeans or the worst of them all - cosmetics. I have some nice cardigans from H&M which I'm happy with, but many of their clothes have shrank in the first wash or the material has just gone bad in such a sort time. Nowadays I don't even go to their shops, I think the clothes are way too cheap and they also look very cheap.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2013 1:40:00 PM More reviews by Sweryn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

A pretty basic clothing store. I only shop there when I look for some daily basics, like plain t-shirts, jeans or sweaters, The prices are ok (sometimes way too expensive for the quality they offer) and they often offer discounts and bargains. Their underwear collection is also pretty impressive and in fact it is the only mainstream brand where I can find bras my size. Their shoes and accessory section is also worth to check.
The only (and main) downside is that their clothes are everything but pretty. Almost 90% of the stuff they sell is pretty dull and has a quite basic design. But I don't think H&M aims to be a store known for their designs. They are more focused on selling cheap clothes while trying to keep some decent quality in them. And that has proved to be quite popular.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/24/2012 12:58:00 AM More reviews by Jennbabbles

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i go to hm when i need an outfit for a gno or dont want to spend much on simple items. the items are great if you dont re-wear your clothes for multiple seasons.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2012 11:00:00 AM More reviews by lollsazz

Many good basic clothes when quality compared to price, but I rate this 1 for now because H&M pay their workers an insanely low amount of money for their work, if anyone have read about it. Young children have to stop going to school and work instead because they can't afford school with the payment they get. I do not support slavery and such abuse of workers and will likely not buy clothes from H&M before they fix this problem.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/17/2012 8:32:00 AM More reviews by brideie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I think there is some matching the products in the stores to the location. The H&M in Paris I visited had lots of "urban basic" clothes with lots of trendy stuff. In my suburban mall in the USA, there is a section here that looks like a clone of American Eagle with the pseudo-athletic clothes that are popular with teenagers here. Overall H&M is a place I go to find something new and cheap to zip up my basic wardrobe. The small sizes are a plus since true extra-small sizes are hard to find.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2012 7:44:00 AM More reviews by cherryme

Cheap and you can find (almost ) anything for anyone BUT the quality is mostly poor! Not impressed.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/7/2012 1:14:00 AM More reviews by Ispania

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This store attracts me so much, but i don't know why. I bought a few things from there, but I remember only one - it's a black jackat , which I wore only twise. I don't shop there any more. It's quite rare when I find smth good there.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2012 1:09:00 AM More reviews by jennstar777

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

HM is not in El Paso!!! Wish it was, I really enjoy shopping here. Prices and quality are fair in general. Tasteful, chic pieces make up for the somewhat limited selection in my opinion.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2012 6:42:00 AM More reviews by Kaleido

H & M is everywhere and is easy to access with simple clothes.
I remember buying a really popular dress (sold out in one day I got the last one) and it was like 10 or something like that.
The quality of their clothes are good, especially when it's cheap, I'm only a teenager and even I can afford to go shopping there several times. They have expensive stuff as well as cheap ones.