July 22, 2014 | 2403 users online

Clothes - H & M - H&M Clothing (General)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2012 11:00:00 AM More reviews by lollsazz

Many good basic clothes when quality compared to price, but I rate this 1 for now because H&M pay their workers an insanely low amount of money for their work, if anyone have read about it. Young children have to stop going to school and work instead because they can't afford school with the payment they get. I do not support slavery and such abuse of workers and will likely not buy clothes from H&M before they fix this problem.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/17/2012 8:32:00 AM More reviews by brideie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I think there is some matching the products in the stores to the location. The H&M in Paris I visited had lots of "urban basic" clothes with lots of trendy stuff. In my suburban mall in the USA, there is a section here that looks like a clone of American Eagle with the pseudo-athletic clothes that are popular with teenagers here. Overall H&M is a place I go to find something new and cheap to zip up my basic wardrobe. The small sizes are a plus since true extra-small sizes are hard to find.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2012 7:44:00 AM More reviews by cherryme

Cheap and you can find (almost ) anything for anyone BUT the quality is mostly poor! Not impressed.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/7/2012 1:14:00 AM More reviews by Ispania

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This store attracts me so much, but i don't know why. I bought a few things from there, but I remember only one - it's a black jackat , which I wore only twise. I don't shop there any more. It's quite rare when I find smth good there.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2012 1:09:00 AM More reviews by jennstar777

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

HM is not in El Paso!!! Wish it was, I really enjoy shopping here. Prices and quality are fair in general. Tasteful, chic pieces make up for the somewhat limited selection in my opinion.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2012 6:42:00 AM More reviews by Kaleido

H & M is everywhere and is easy to access with simple clothes.
I remember buying a really popular dress (sold out in one day I got the last one) and it was like 10 or something like that.
The quality of their clothes are good, especially when it's cheap, I'm only a teenager and even I can afford to go shopping there several times. They have expensive stuff as well as cheap ones.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/4/2012 10:21:00 PM More reviews by cortneyrozell

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

When I lived in Manhattan I used to shop here often, it was less expensive while still having nice, trendy clothes. The NYC stores are always huge and loaded...always walked out with something, even if it was just jewelry...and their kids line is great! Now that i'm in the suburbs, their stores here suck! Whoever does the buying/product stocking is awful, but maybe that's why I never liked H&M until living in NYC. All their suburban stores don't carry anything interesting, are extremely limited in sizes/colors, have terrible jewelry sections, and I have yet to find a location around me that sells kids clothes. Since moving the only thing I ever walked out of the store with is leggings, even if I spend 2 hours in there trying stuff on. Nothing ever fits right. I still think they're the only place that makes the best cheap leggings, but those too wear out after 2-3 months.

Now I just shop at Marshalls (or sometimes Macys when they have sales), I always find good stuff, good quality, and decent prices.....but alas, none of it is as trendy or super chic looking as H&M has in the city.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2012 11:50:00 PM More reviews by ChristinaMarieT

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I find that the UK H&M is a lot cheaper than the US H&M (even in exact currency conversions), so I guess the price varies on what country you're residing in. The quality isn't too bad overall, but you still have to watch out because some horribly made things can be sold there, too. The sizing seems to run weird. I don't know, I think they run a bit small? In comparison to other stores, the sizing appears to be different. I still fit into my regular clothing size there, it's just labeled oddly and the fit feels strange. I'm not sure what is going on with that. The clothing also seems to be really basic and plain, nothing too out there to explore. It's a steal when shopping in the UK, but overpriced when doing so in the US. Although, I do think the American H&M offers a bit more variety in style, and livens things up a bit more than its UK variant.

Basically, I'd have a higher opinion about H&M if it had more variety and if the prices were more suitable/stable.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2012 2:11:00 AM More reviews by songtothesiren

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

H&M's ad campaigns are always beautiful and inspiring, however, when I browse around the store the quality seems to be hit and miss. Most of the clothes are affordable. I don't like their knit sweaters - I prefer Zara. However, some of their blouses are great and retain the stylish quality prevalent in Zara's blouses, while being $20 cheaper. Still, I rarely find that I absolutely LOVE anything in this store - however, I will continue to shop here for the occasional affordable clothing.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2012 11:18:00 AM More reviews by Kirs13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I don't know if the quality differ in different countries, but I'm from Denmark and I found most of their clothes to be nice quality, in fact almost all my clothes are from H&M.
Here's a little pro's and con's list.
Pros:
It's cheap - Gotta say that is the biggest pro for me.

Medicore quality - Good for the price, last 2-3 years in my experience.

Lots to choose from - What more is there too say?

Perfect if you are in need of basics - They always have cheap tops, undies and t-shirts in very nice quality, which I find is often expensive in other stores.

Cons:
Bra's - Though I heard from a friend that their "Perfect bra's" are very, very nice. They don't carry my size, so if your boobs are on the bigger side you might have trouble finding anything that fits.

Sweater's: In my experience the sweaters (you know thoose made from wool or a cheap imitation of wool) are often itcy, it gets a little better after the first wash, but the sweaters I have from H&M I never wear.