July 29, 2014 | 1212 users online

Brows - Revlon - Brow Fantasy in Brunette

rated 3 of 5 on 8/15/2011 11:27:00 PM More reviews by anisabby

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I LOVE the pencil. I love it. It matches my brows perfectly. Usually other brow pencils are too dark or light but this looks so natural on me. Butttttt, I can't stand the gel.. I thought it was my foundation making my browns look grey or something but it's the gel. Hopefully Revlon makes the brow pencil alone minus the gel because I'd hate to buy this again just to use only half the product, but it's the best match for me that I'd actually do it. :/

rated 3 of 5 on 7/31/2011 4:15:00 AM More reviews by HudaAndromeda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I love this product the price is reasonable however the packaging is a disadvantage. The crayon is too short. It stays and doesnt run at all. I would buy it again. It's better if they have a darker brown shade.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2011 9:20:00 PM More reviews by jesusfrkxpanda

It's my first brow pencil so I don't have a comparative review but I think it's a decent product because it gets its job done. I just don't like the brow gel because I don't really use that and the brow gel seems to have a strong staying power because I just swiped it on the back of my hand once to see how it would look like and it was so hard to get it off.
I use a light hand with it because it can make your eyebrows look overwhelming.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/2/2011 3:43:00 PM More reviews by SocksMcJones

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like the brow pencil on this product. Most pencil tug on my skin, or apply too dark or too light. This is a really smooth (but firm enough) pencil, so application is easy. The colour is a medium brown, so even though I have dark auburn hair atm, it still looks natural.
However, when I first bought this product the tinited gel side was great! Held brows in place all day, the tint wasnt unatural but still darkened my brows, and was a pretty good consistency. After about a week, though, the gel started to look clumpy, and "glued" my brows to face. So I don't use that side anymore.
The price is okay, but because one side didn't work for me, I feel like it's overpriced for just a pencil.
Thats why I gave it 3/5. Too expensive just for a pencil.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2011 1:04:00 AM More reviews by nattyngeorge

It's an okay product, but didnt work that well for me. I have dark brown hair and coarse brows and this pencil wasnt pigmented enough to blend in with my dark brows, and the color was too golden/red toned as well. Its nice the other end of the pencil is a gel, but its pointless that its tinted. It goes on clear.. Not like MAC brow set that actually tints your brows. This is better suited for those with highlighted brown hair or brunettes with reddish tones in their hair. Also better for those with fine brows that mainly need darkening.. As its not pigmented or dark enough to "draw" brows that arent there.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2011 7:40:00 PM More reviews by jess213

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I recently dyed my hair from medium golden brown to "soft auburn dark brown" (according to the hair dye box) and was looking for a brow product to help my brows match my new hair color a little better. After looking at reviews, I chose this as a few stated there was a red undertone to this shade. I don't use the pencil part as I already have full brows, but the tinted gel helps to groom my brows and add a bit of dark auburn/brunette color to them. Since I don't use the pencil, I just pulled it out (its just wedged in there, no glue) and it saves space.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2011 9:43:00 PM More reviews by carrie234

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like this product...the pencil shows up well and and the gel is great too. However, the shade just wasn't right for me. My eyebrows are definitely brunette, but their color isn't nearly as rich as the color of this pencil/gel (which I would almost call reddish), so it looks a little strange. If not for that, I would definitely buy this again.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/9/2010 8:52:00 PM More reviews by hi8us

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I liked the side of the brow gel, I use it by it self now because I lost the cap. No worries because the pencil was hard anyways it didn't go on smoothly, if you put too much on it looked waxy. Also the pencil end was really hard to sharpen it would break apart wood chips everywhere, just a big mess.The gel on its own is wonderful, keeps the hair in place and it looks natural but, it doesn't stay long. Oh well not a total loss, I now see why it was on sale for 3 bucks.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/30/2010 3:30:00 PM More reviews by aochoa2309

It is not a brunette tone. It has red tones so if you have auburn hair and can't figure out which one to buy..this would be good. I love the gel... the pencil is ok but i prefer to use eyeshadow

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2010 11:53:00 PM More reviews by ecssweetcheeks

Pros
1. I love that you get a pencil and a gel
2. This color works for me even though I have black eyebrows
3. Last a really long time

Cons
1. The caps on the pencil seems to always brake or I lose it
2. One side always runs out before the other.

I use the brunette even though my eyebrows are black because when I used the dark brown It looked fake. Unless you have black or very dark brown hair I would recommend this color. I used the colorstay brow enhancer and although I liked the color it didn't keep my brows in place. I used covergirls clear mascara and loved it, but they test on animals. I also used Too Faces Brow Envy kit and I still use it sometime, but I have a hard time making the right shade and it looks a little fake.