MD Forte Replenish Hydrating Cream

4.3

Purified Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Cyclomethicone, Cyclomethicone (and) Polysilicone-11, Surcrose, Cocoate, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Isododecane, Isohexadecane, Sericin, Sodium PCA, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Superoxide Dismutase, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ceramide III, Bisabolol, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Tocopherol, Millet (Panicum Millaceum) Extract, Glycosaminoglycans, Cholesterol, Allantoin Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Camellia Oleifera Extract, Butylene Glycol, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Cellulose Gum, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, MethylPARABEN, PropylPARABEN, Imidazolidinyl Urea.

on 10/11/2006 1:08:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this stuff, but it's too expensive to repurchase. I've started using Olay Moisture Therapy Cream for Sensitive Skin and I think I like it just as much or even better.

on 6/26/2006 3:39:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Awful stuff. I bought it when my normal-combo skin looked dehydrated during wintertime adn looks dull and flakey. Since I had great success with the cleanser, I'd thought I'd branch out. To be fair, yes, it did moisturise, but it also clogged the pores adn actually increase its size, for all I could tell. I think it's meant for more drier skin. I know the website actually said that it was for treatment-assaulted skin, but as my skin was environmentally-assaulted, I thought it included me. Obviously not!!!

on 1/27/2006 12:29:00 AM

After I get some treatments done (microdermabrasion, photodynamic light therapy or virbraderm) this is the only thing my face can tolerate. It does seem to calm my skin down and make it appear less red. It does moisturize nicely. I use this every day in the am before my makeup. Love it!!

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I've been using this for about 3 years and it helps my dry, eczema-ridden, sensitive skin. I find it very gentle and it disappears into your skin very quickly. update: lately my face becomes dry and flaky after 10 minutes of putting this on. I found that Complex 15 seems to keep the moisture in more.

on 9/26/2005 8:25:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I only bought this because dermstore had a half-price sale and it was only $17.99. I was very impressed by the ingredients list, it has lots of antioxidants and natural moisturizing factors. It has a strange texture, almost waxy. In conclusion, it's a very gentle, hydrating moisturizer which is very nice on my normal/slightly dry skin. I'd only buy it again at half-price though.

on 7/12/2005 5:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Last year I was looking for a good moisturizer that would keep my skin feeling moist through the winter. I am over 50, and have the usual skin issues that women of that age have, but I was not hoping to correct any of those. I just wanted my skin to stay moist. I bought MD Forte's Replenish Hydrating Cream, and it worked beautifully as a moisturizer. I could go through the day without my skin feeling tight, and the flaking in the T-zone that had been plaguing me stopped altogether.

About 3 weeks after I started using it, I noticed that the frown lines on my forehead had diminished considerably. With the frown lines gone, I looked more like the person who used to stare back at me from the mirror. I was ecstatic! I went back to the site where I bought the cream and saw the promise that lines and wrinkles would be diminished within 3 to 4 weeks of use. I hadn't bought the cream with that in mind, so it was wonderful to find out that it really happened!

My only problem with the cream, and this may be my skin's problem and not the cream's, was that I developed a few small whitehead-sized bumps that I could not get rid of. I decided the cream must be clogging my pores, and started using it only on the forehead area (using another cream on the rest of my face). By this time it was summer so moisturizing was not the issue it had been.

This cream definitely delivers on its promise.

on 6/19/2005 5:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I got this cream from my dermatologist when she put me on accutane. She said it's the best face cream for keeping the skin hydrated... which can be a real challenge on accutane. I loved it - it was super hydrating and natural feeling... no oiliness, fragrance, or irritation. It was super expensive ($50 at my NYC derm's office) but oh so nice!!

on 4/9/2005 12:31:00 PM

i have been using this rich cream since i started using md forte products and i love it. It is very rich and soothing and yet does not clog my pores. Can be a little greasy when applied, but if rubbed in properly, it is very moisturizing and can be worn with no problem under makeup.

on 3/27/2005 3:39:00 AM

I used a few samples of this after having microdermabrasion. It is very rich. It made my skin soft and free of flakes, but it looked kind of greasy, and I have dry skin. Then after using it for about a week, I started getting a pimple on my cheek. I attribute it to this cream since I wasn't doing anything else differently. This is probably best for people who aren't prone to any breakouts. Not for me.

on 3/23/2005 12:33:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've been using this consistently for the last 3 weeks and am impressed with this cream. At first I was put off by the heavy texture--a rather thick vaseliney gel cream--but it only takes a little, it melts into my skin, is very hydrating and has eliminated some flaking I had, and has not irritated my rosacea. I was worried about breakouts from this but it hasn't happened so I think I'm in the clear. No fragrance. I bought from dermstore and am impressed with their customer svc. Will buy again.

Popular Moisturizers