July 25, 2014 | 1017 users online

Styling Products - Kenra - Volume Spray - Super hold finishing spray

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2009 2:28:00 AM More reviews by purplebuttafly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this hairspray. Previous to this purchase I hated hairspray and would never use it. I finally bought some after hearing so many raves about it. I now use it all the time. It holds without feeling like you have anything in his hair, plus it does not flake at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2009 12:48:00 PM More reviews by elemere

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

A girlfriend turned me on to Kenra since she has thin hair like me. I bought it all- shampoo, conditioner, hair spray - and loved it all, but I just had to write about the Volume Spritz. My hair just wants to cling to my head in a fine, limp string, so I'm used to coaxing it into behaving more like a full head of hair with volume sprays, round brush, velcro curlers, hair dryer. This makes my job so much easier. The spritz really plumps up the volume and then holds for the rest of the day. Makes me forget what my hair is really like, until I use something else on the weekend, and it retreats into it's limpness again. This is so very expensive that I try to make it last, but well worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2009 5:52:00 PM More reviews by Rach008

I have so many good things to say about this product! I've used many other hair sprays that left me with a terrible result. I was so glad to find this...it is my favorite hairspray. It's easy to use and goes on light. I particularly love the way it doesn't make my hair crunchy or too stiff like the other products I have used in the past. The only thing that's kind of inconvenient is that I have to go to my salon to buy this...not a problem though...definitely not enough to stop me from using this product, it's great! I would recommend this to anyone looking for a hairspray that doesn't leave a nasty oder or leave a terrible crunchy result.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2008 11:30:00 AM More reviews by jrechts1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

In my never ending search for the perfect hair and makeup products, I found this at a local beauty supply store. I love this hairspray! It holds well without being sticky and it doesn't flake. If I use this to set my hair when it is in velcro rollers, it gives my hair crazy volume. Everyone always compliments me. I also think it smells fantastic! A little expensive, but I don't mind paying for a quality products, especially ones that I use daily.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2008 12:30:00 AM More reviews by xBrazenx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love! This hairspray holds, but is not sticky or stiff. The smell is great, too. It's expensive compared to DS brands, but not expensive for a quality salon hairspray, in my opinion. I will definitely purchase this again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2008 3:23:00 AM More reviews by snobunnie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My HG hairspray. Truly keeps volume and holds up great. I have tried other finishing and volume sprays and they do not compare. The smell isn't very strong, either. It is hard for me to find hair products that work really well with my very thin, hard to style, straight, and stubborn hair. This is a product that I have used with my various hair lengths. Currently wear my hair short and the spray is great for holding lots of volume, but still flexible. Also, it doesn't make your hair feel sticky.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2008 10:43:00 PM More reviews by svetie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Simply the greatest. I have repurchased today, and I will continue to use it until they discontinue or I find something that's truly better. It holds well, brushes out easily and does not have an offensive scent. I use a lot, and the can really lasts (surprisingly). You won't regret if you try it. Great buy!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2008 9:06:00 PM More reviews by violet04

This is my HG hairspray! I have longish, side-swept bangs and this spray does a great job of keeping them in place, while still providing a natural look. I was able to find a travel size at my local Beauty First store so I'm able to keep one in my purse if I need any touch ups during the day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2007 1:12:00 AM More reviews by staci01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

This is the best IMO when it comes to hairspray. Keeps hair in place even on a windy day. Don't need much at all. Only complaint is that I need to spend a bit more time washing my hair to get all of the product out. I only use a couple spritzes so I don't even want to know what it would be like if I used more than that. Also works great in taming flyaways.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2007 2:00:00 AM More reviews by Sonatina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have tried numerous sprays, including salon-exclusives, and I was always disappointed until I tried this one. I have long hair with medium thickness that's kind of heavy so it's hard to style. This spray holds my hair in place without making my hair look like it has hair spray on. No stickiness or stale-looking hair. The smell fades away quickly, too. I couldn't ask for more!