Gucci Envy ME

3.9

on 6/28/2011 5:24:00 PM

Yay! I'm so happy to see this product on here! I love this perfume. I get so many compliments when I wear it,and it is one of the few perfumes that doesn't give me a migraine. This is a light floral fragrance, which is totally my style.

Fresh and bubbly, this fragrance is a winner. I came across this by accident one day and loved it from the first spritz. It girly and great for daytime. I kept getting whiffs of it throughout the day and it translated nicely. The bottle is a little tacky, but I can live with that.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Im probably jinxed with Gucci fragrance .. because to me they are not complex..Just two notes I could smell...
Staying power is good ...stays fresh..Nothing much.. any one who wants this can go for Versache pink jeans..in a much lesser price

on 3/24/2011 7:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Second time purchasing it. Its very feminine but in a unique way. Does not smell generic to me. Very floral and sexy. Get lots of compliments on it.

on 3/20/2011 5:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This is my favorite Gucci perfume and the one of the 3 perfumes ive ever repurchased (other 2 being Chanel Chance & Coco mademoiselle). I really like this perfume. It a clean, crisp, soft flowery type of smell. Everytime I spray it, it makes me smile. It uplifts my spirits into a romantic mood and i can see myself purchasing this over and over again. I cannot stop smelling the bottle. If you haven't tried it, give it a go!

on 3/8/2011 10:35:00 PM

This scent gave me a headache. I'm unsure as to why I liked it in the first place but a couple of years down the road, I found myself hating it. It smells really strong to me, almost nausea-inducing and has that suffocating powdery feel to it. Of course, it is just me because my friend and grandma love this fragrance to bits but I just couldn't like it no matter how much I've tried.

on 3/6/2011 11:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

This is my favorite perfume of all time! Its fruity and sweet, but not the overbearing, suffocating kind. I usually go for more fresh scents and not for the fruity ones. But I needed to buy this when I tried this at Sephora! The scent definitely lasts the whole night, even through the morning! Sometimes when I wake up, I can still smell it in my hair! Amazing staying power! I will definitely keep on repurchasing when I'm done with my third bottle!

on 1/12/2011 5:07:00 PM

Lovely, fruity, and happy-smelling. One of the few perfumes that doesn't give me a headache.

on 11/21/2010 12:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have the smallest bottle of this scent. It's a nice fruity/flowery scent that I wish was a little either sweeter or sharper, it's in between.
The design is very practical, classy and girly, I like the cap really much.
It's the second most expensive perfume I've ever bought, and I hope to find a cheaper and more sweet scent that is almost like this. I probably could live without it, so I wouldn't buy it again.

I was disappointed. The smell was quite good - sweet, fruity (mainly raspberries I think), a bit girly for me. BUT after just an hour I didn't smell absolutely anything, just like I didn't use it. Won't repurchase.

Popular Fragrances