Redken All Soft Conditioner

Aqua/water, cetearyl alcohol, behentrimonium chloride, elaeis sinensis oil/palm oil, cetyl alcohol, isopropyl alcohol, stearamidopropyl dimethylamine, octyldodecanol, sodium PCA, parfum/fragrance, citric acid, chlorhexidine dihydrochloride, argania spinosa oil, argania spinosa kernel oil, arginine, hydrolyzed soy protein, hydrolyzed vegetable protein pg-propyl silanetriol.

on 1/29/2014 4:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

All my life I was a champion of cheaper hair ca re lines but no more, After struggling with the dryness of highlighted hair for 2 years ( very dark brown lightened several levels)I realized I needed extra help to get my parched hair in shape.I was desperate to condition what hair I had and stop breakage. This is now my HG conditioner and I can honestly say I see a huge difference in my hair. A litre sale is the way to go.

on 1/28/2014 12:05:00 PM

Went to ulta for an eyelash curler and they were having a litre sale on shampoo and conditioner. I purchased this as I always wanted to try it. I love it. It does what it says. Simply put my blonde hilighted overstressed hair is left feeling soft and healthy. It smells nice too.

on 1/20/2014 7:27:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

I like the glam blonde better :)

on 1/14/2014 12:17:00 PM

I just got this conditioner two days ago but I really love it. It makes my hair feel so soft and silky after using it. It also have a pleasant scent as well. The price of it is a bit more expensive the the conditioner I normally use. It would have been even more expensive if I didn't get it on sale tho. The packaging of it is very simple but I would have prefer it if it has a pump with it more so it's more easy to get the product out.

on 1/8/2014 6:07:00 PM

I have straight, long hair that is oily, but also prone to tons of frizz/flyaways.

I've been upgrading shampoo quite a bit lately. I was getting tired of the boring shampoos you buy at Wal Mart. I tried Mane 'n Tail from Sally's... Ugh! The shampoo was super cleansing (maybe even a bit stripping), but the conditioner left my hair SUPER dry and full of tangles...I HATED it!

So we decided to go all the way up to salon-quality and try this one. I've only used it once, and I'm honestly not impressed so far. My hair is a little softer than normal, but still covered in flyaways, and the ends are still very dry.

NOTE: Since I've only used it once, I'll be updating in a week or so... I'm keeping my fingers crossed that my bad luck is still from using Mane 'n Tail once...

on 11/30/2013 6:58:00 PM

I used this product years ago and didn't like it, but I was so desperate to fix my dry brittle nasty feeling hair I repurchased the all soft shampoo and conditioner. Wow! This stuff was amazing. It made my hair super soft and tangle free/manageable in just one wash (I used the same leave-in/treatment products I always do, so it was definitely the shampoo and conditioner). I looked into it online and apparently it used to be made with avocado oil and now it's made with argan oil. The argan oil really agrees with my hair and must be the difference. I will continue to use this. My hair is fine and brittle, and this works great. I am going to go out and get the liter bottles now that I know I like it!

Edit: The shampoo I liked had the avocado oil (conditioner was argan). When I used the argan oil shampoo it left my hair waxy and worse than if I hadn't washed it at all. I actually re-showered even after blowdrying my hair because it was so disgusting. I've only used the conditioner in combination with the shampoo so far, but hopefully it isn't the conditioner.

on 11/29/2013 6:12:00 PM

This stuff is just putrid. It provides a light conditioning effect, at best. I have tried this with many shampoos (some with protein and some without). I try not to use a shampoo and conditioner that both contain protein. The results are the same every time, dry and brittle hair. I would definitely not repurchase this stuff.

on 10/23/2013 10:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I wouldn't say that it's a miraculous product or anything, but it does leave your hair looking hydrated, smooth, and softer. I use the all soft line in rotation with organic shampoos to avoid protein and silicon buildup, I find that using it too much in a role makes my hair greasy and limp, but once per week keeps my hair shiny ad under control. I remember the old formula to be more weightless and the new formula more oily, so remember that it does weigh your hair down so a little goes a long way.

on 9/30/2013 10:49:00 PM

I used to work at a salon that carried this, & lots of people used to rave about how great it was. One day this shampoo & conditioner were on sale, so I bought them. This isn't a bad shampoo/conditioner, but it really didn't do anything special for me. Ever since then, I've never understood the hype. This is just alright in my opinion. I've honestly used drugstore shampoos & conditioners that I like way better than this. Tressemme & Nexxus are far superior to this, & a lot cheaper. My hair wasn't any softer or less frizzy using these, it didn't really do much of anything to be honest. I actually still have my original bottle of this laying around somewhere, (I never use it). I wouldn't buy these again.

on 9/23/2013 12:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is definitely one of the best conditioners I've ever used. I have damaged hair and this makes it super soft. It's comparable to Joico K-Pak reconstructor + conditioner but with just one step instead of two, so it's less expensive, and you don't have to leave it in.

It's pricey (~$23) but worth it if you have damaged hair. Drugstore conditioners just aren't going to do what this product can.

I'll definitely be purchasing this again.