August 2, 2014 | 1228 users online

Conditioner - Redken - All Soft Conditioner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2013 12:50:00 PM More reviews by razzberryjr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is definitely one of the best conditioners I've ever used. I have damaged hair and this makes it super soft. It's comparable to Joico K-Pak reconstructor + conditioner but with just one step instead of two, so it's less expensive, and you don't have to leave it in.

It's pricey (~$23) but worth it if you have damaged hair. Drugstore conditioners just aren't going to do what this product can.

I'll definitely be purchasing this again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2013 7:52:00 AM More reviews by Shampooaholic

EDIT:I now love this conditioner! I don't like the way it works with the matching shampoo. I used it with a cheap shampoo (garnier daily shampoo) the last two days and even with the cheap shampoo my hair looked amazing! Smooth, shiny, but NOT weighed down! Will for sure repurchase.
My hair is fine and thin. This condition makes my hair soft and smooth expcept for the ends...they look tangled and rough. And after the third day of using it I have to clarify my hair because it looks waxy. This conditioner weighs down my hair big time! I have tried both the old and new formulas and can't tell much of a difference between the two. I'll use the bottles I have but won't repurchase because it's just too heavy for my hair.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2013 3:29:00 PM More reviews by Monroe92

I have been wanting to buy this duo (shampoo + condish) forever and I last week I finally did! I've used it about 4 or 5 times now and I like it a little more everytime I use it. First time i washed en conditioned my hair with the All soft, it felt weighed down, frizzy and kind of sticky. I was so disappointed but decided to give it a few more tries and i'm glad I did! because after a week of using it, I can definetly see an improvement in the health of my hair. It's shinier, smoother and wayyyy softer.
Note: I do wear 1 weft of 100% indi remi hair. This stuff also works wonders on my weave!!
The smell is okay, nothing special. The shampoo lathers up very well and a little goes a long way, same with the conditioner!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2013 7:37:00 AM More reviews by 1017

All Soft, we were just never destined to be together. I first tried you around 1999 when Jessica Simpson was first out as a pop star (pre-Newlyweds) and was the spokesperson for this line. Then you were just way too heavy for my very fine waves. I looked like a drowned rat. But I would still rec'd you to those with uber thick hair. Then I guess you reformulated sometime in the mid 00's...I missed that batch. And finally you reformulated again by this review (2013). I did try this newest reformulation and now you just suck. At least before when you were too heavy, my hair felt soft and silky. But now you just leave my hair feeling like straw. I wish these companies would quit reformulating based on the "fads" in hair care. Bottom line, those that used to use & love it 15 yrs ago...sorry they messed it up. Those of you that thought maybe it got better, it didn't.

BTW - I always use the same shampoo & styling products as my normal routine when trying a new conditioner. So any changes were due to the conditioner & the conditioner alone.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2013 6:34:00 AM More reviews by 236lex

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Leaves hair amazingly soft and manageable

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2013 3:47:00 PM More reviews by crmelody

I really love this product, I just wish it had better ingredients. If it were eco, it'd truly have it all.

Pros: silky smooth hair, doesn't weigh hair down
Cons: scented, somewhat pricey, not eco-friendly

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2013 11:32:00 AM More reviews by graceholliwell

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I use this in conjunction with the Redken All Soft Shampoo and I absolutely love the results.

I have fine hair, so I normally turn to volumising shampoos and conditioners and have tried various high-end volumising ranges from Pureology, Kerastase, Shu Uemura and Joico to name a few, but having heard good things about All Soft I decided to go against my volumising habit and try this one, which is designed for dry and brittle hair. My hair gets very dry at the ends so I thought this would help that, but I did worry that this wouldn't keep up the level of volume that I get from the specific ranges.

This does MORE for volumising my hair than the volumising ranges from the big, high end brands that I've mentioned above. Where those shampoos and conditioners have given me volume in the roots, they haven't really combatted the dryness I get at the ends of my hair. The Redken All Soft range manages to volumise my hair AND keep it super soft, supple and hydrated. It smells great, too (one of its ingredients is argan oil and that's I think the main scent that comes through) and isn't too pricey in terms of the higher-end brands. I would recommend using this in tandem with other All Soft products. I'll definitely be buying this range again - I'm so happy with the results!

I've given the shampoo 5 lipsticks and the conditioner 4 because the shampoo seems to be where the magic is made more than the conditioner!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/2/2013 4:08:00 AM More reviews by velvetgirl

A nice conditioner that smells pretty and does make my hair very soft. I just think the price is too much so I won't be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2013 3:49:00 PM More reviews by KamieShammy

I LOVE THIS STUFF! It has softening agents like silk and avocado so it feels so good!

have noticed it makes my hair less frizzy depending on where I am living in the US. It makes me hair soft, but does not control my frizz. No other conditioner has been spectacular for my hair, but this is pretty good. Wait until you see a great sale and stock up! I highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2013 7:31:00 AM More reviews by ninaulrich

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This range - shampoo, conditioner and heavy cream treatment - is MUCH lighter than I thought, and this is a good thing! I was worried it would be too heavy for my fine long hair and oily prone scalp, but it works great. I just had to try the famous All Soft, even though everyone seems to hate the new IPN formula, and I'm glad I took the chance. Makes my hair really soft and shiny and doesn't leave any residue which is crucial for me. Of course it didn't give any volume, but it didn't weigh my hair down more than any other moisturizing range would do. I bought a travel set of the shampoo and conditioner and will maybe buy the full size bottles if it continues to work well for me.
I've got brittle ends and a fair amount of breakage even though my hair is virgin and naturally soft, so I alternate this with Extreme once a week.

I must say I'm pretty shocked at all the very negative reviews of the new All Soft with IPN. It seems that it used to be heavier and even more nourishing, so the old formula probably wouldn't have suited my hair so well.

EDIT: 7/26/2013
Giving this 5 lippies, since it's the only shampoo/conditioner combo that's been able to keep all the tangles away from my hair. I can now finger comb with ease after having been outside in the wind - NEVER happened before. Less tangles means less breakage and my hair just looks a lot better in general. Don't like the sweet artificial scent, but that's a small price to pay for such a good product. I've bought the full size bottles and don't see myself straying from this.