July 29, 2014 | 2156 users online

Conditioner - Giovanni - 50/50 Balanced Remoisturizer

rated 2 of 5 on 7/9/2009 3:20:00 PM More reviews by Kay789

This is a conditioner that was not moisturizing for me at all. I would not recommend it since Giovanni products are not that cheap to start with. The smell was nice but that's it. Will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2009 12:11:00 PM More reviews by IheartCHA

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this conditioner. Finally, a conditioner that doesn't weigh my hair down and make it greasy. I have been looking for a really good, as natural as possible shampoo+conditioner for months now and this is it. I couldn't be happier.
The consistency of this conditioner is thick, which I like. I know it's not going to drip down my hair and off to my shower floor as I let it soak in. The smell of this is awesome too. Like I have said in my shampoo review, it's not herbaly, fruity or very floral. It's a clean, yummy scent. It kind of reminds me of Biolage. This leaves my hair so nice! Soft, easily managed and very shiny. I have noticed a big difference in my hair over the month I have been using this. It doesn't leave ANY build up. I have fine/thin hair and it doesn't weigh it down either.

Giovanni -- please change your packaging. It sucks. It's a pain when most of the bottle is gone, and the little bit of product left is so hard to get out!

Ingredients: Aqua (Purified Water), Rosemary (Rosmarinus Officinalis) Leaf Extract, Nettle (Urtica Dioica) Extract, Thyme (Thymus Vulgaris) Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Clary (Salvia Sclarea) Leaf Extract, Lavender (Lavandula Angustifolia), Coltsfoot (Tussilago Fargara) Flower Extract, Yarrow (Achillea Millefolium) Extract, Equisetum Arvense Extract, Soybean (Glycine Soja) Seed Extract, Cetyl Aclohol, Steryl Alcohol, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Polysorbate 60, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance with Essential Oil

rated 2 of 5 on 5/9/2009 9:06:00 PM More reviews by CarlyR

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This wasn't very moisturizing and didn't detangle well at all. My hair is thick and wavy so I need a good amount of slip to be able to comb through it. Suave Naturals are even more detangling than this conditioner. I could see this possibly working for someone with finer, silkier hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2009 2:13:00 PM More reviews by lubenica1

Like all Giovanni's hair products, this conditioner is amazing.
Not only it detangles, moisturizers and softens hair, it leaves it shiny, light and beautiful to style. Giovanni rocks!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/14/2009 12:53:00 PM More reviews by chimchim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

My main issue with this stuff is the packaging—it is TERRIBLE! The conditioner is thick, and a normal squeeze is powerless to extract the product from the container. Even if you keep it upside down in the shower, you pretty much have to use your teeth to squeeze anything out. The conditioner itself is fine for my dry, curly hair, but getting it from the packaging to my head is such an ordeal, I won't be repurchasing.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/9/2008 9:10:00 AM More reviews by divinemisscopa

The consistency is extremely thick and is difficult to squeeze from the (awkward) container. For its thickness, the product has done little to tame my hair, nor make it manageable. I've noticed some fairly severe tangles when trying to brush my hair post shower. I don't think I'll be buying from this line again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2008 1:13:00 AM More reviews by Leftwing34

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I usually use John Master's conditioners, but thought it might be nice to save a little money. The product is an extremely thick consistently, and even if I use a minute amount, it really weighs my hair down and makes my scalp greasy. This may be a better product for someone with very dry hair, but I would still recommend using very sparingly. I would not buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2008 1:00:00 PM More reviews by colleenh86

Until I try other Giovanni conditioners, this is my HG product. It is amazing! Makes my hair so soft, and smells great. Doesn't leave any build-up.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2008 12:41:00 AM More reviews by misslove33

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using natural shampoos and conditioners for about the past year now, and was losing hope in finding a conditioner that would actually make my dry highlighted hair soft again, but was absolutely blown away when I found this product!! Will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2008 6:18:00 AM More reviews by preciousthings

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

One word, fabulous! My brittle hair is now a mass of silky curls from the first use..Wonderful.This one is staying in my bathroom.