MAC Cleanse Off Oil

4.3

Cetyl Ethylhexanoate,Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, PEG-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate, Squalane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Germ Oil, Tocopherol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Water / Aqua / Eau, Rosa Canina (Rose) Fruit Oil, Limonene

on 2/17/2014 1:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Only thing that can get my Candy Yum Yum off my lips! I love CYY but it stains my lips for two days without the cleanse off oil! I've tried other make up removers and the cleanse off oil is the only thing that can melt it away, as well as my other matte lipsticks. But CYY is definitely the hardest to get off. If the oil can get rid if that it can dissolve anything!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I am very impressed with this product. I don't know why, but any time I have heard about an oil based "cleansing" product my mind always assumes it's bad, greasy, pimples, clogged pores etc. One of my girl friends asked me how I removed my make up at night because we both wear the same long wearing foundation and I told her I used make up wipes and washed my face every other day. She swears by this because it gets all that long wearing make up completely out of your pores (that stuff is stubborn!). I ventured into MAC to grab some of my essential items and I asked about this cleansing oil. The SA told me that this does NOT clog your pores, only mineral oil does. I was sold! Well, I've been using this every night and I am highly impressed. I first use a MAC make up wipe, and that never ever gets all of my foundation/make up off. I usually end up using 2 or 3 but instead I put some of this on a cotton pad and it took care of the left over foundation. It really removed EVERYTHING, of course there was a tiny trace left over (I don't think you're going to get ALL of the make up out of your pores unless you wash your face afterwards). My skin did feel greasy, but I put some Witch Hazel toner on it and wiped my face and it felt great! Not greasy at all. This stuff is my new secret weapon. I have also noticed that not only do I save make up wipes since using this cleansing oil but I also have less pimples because it cleans my skin better. Yay!

on 1/12/2014 3:06:00 PM

It removes make up well but i don't like cleansing oil, my preference is a make up wipe.

on 12/30/2013 10:35:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I follow a lady on instagram that swears by this product and I decided to purchase it last night. I used it for the first time last night and love it! I wear makeup everyday and have really oily skin and my skin never feels completely clean. After using this product my skin felt extremely clean. I did use this product and clean and clear morning burst together and they did a great job! Can't wait to wash my face again tonight lol

on 12/20/2013 2:44:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I love the convenient pump bottle, but the product - not so much.

It removes make-up on the face efficiently and you don't need much but the problem is all the essential oils, from citrus to lavender, which really irritate my skin and especially the eye area if it even ends up anywhere near my eyes. After only a few uses my skin would become red and angry. Never broken out, but just clearly pissed off. I was hoping they were there in tiny amounts but I guess even those small amounts listed at the end were enough to make my skin react. I also noticed it became increasingly drier and it was difficult to apply my make-up in the mornings and skin would be flaking right off even with more moisturiser than normal. I stopped using this and went back to using plain oils - I much prefer using a bland, unscented carrier oil which doesn't irritate or dry out my skin and I can use it around the eye area without irritation/reactions, dryness or breakouts of any sort.

I would not repurchase. If you have sensitive, dry, dehydrated or acne/clog-prone skin tread carefully or avoid this altogether.

on 9/11/2013 1:26:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I love this stuff. it removes all of my makeup very easily even waterproof mascara and of course long wearing foundation is a joke. it does squirt like crazy if you'd aiming for a cotton pad but on your hands it lathers up fine. feels greasy until you wash it off clean. this is my one stop cleanser for nighttime and I don't plan on buying a separate makeup remover ever again. its been a month and I'm only 1/8 done with the bottle...

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This product will forever be in my possession! I was almost sure my oily face would never agree with this product but its amazing and I love it!! I shower at night so I leave this product and my face wash in my shower and use both every single night to remove my daily makeup. 1 pump removes everything on my face (including eyeliner and waterproof mascara). I massage 1 pump onto my face concentrating on my eyes, rinse off with water, then follow up with my face wash and my face is makeup free! Its a bit pricey but the bottle lasts forever if you only use 1 pump a day (which is really all you need). This doesn't sting my eyes or break me out which is amazing!! And I love the bottle - the pump is super convenient and doesn't take up much room in my shower. There's no MAC where I live but I'll be ordering it online as soon as I start running low so I can have a back up. I have and will definitely repurchase this product!

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I use two pumps of this to remove my makeup at the end of the day. I add a bit of water, rub my hands together to emulsify, and rub this into my face for 30 seconds. I spend 10 seconds on my eyes and it gets everything off without leaving my lashes crispy. Rinse and follow up with cleanser.

I haven't had any breakouts and there is very, very little makeup left behind; however that doesn't bother me because I don't expect it to remove every bit over everything from my skin.

I'm kind of in love with this stuff. I was skeptical at first since my skin is super sensitive and prone to break outs and clogged pores. So putting oil on my face on purpose?! Well well well!! It just happened to be the saving grace my face needed. Sure, you can make your own cleansing oil with essential oils. But this one is nice in that it emulsifies and you're not stuck with an oil slick on your face. This has drastically reduced the number of blackheads on my nose and clogged pores on my chin and forehead. Plus it removes all my makeup! Even stubborn mascara!! Will continue to repurchase!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I only got this last week and I love it already! Before, I used the Oil cleansing method to remove makeup, but because i have sensitive skin with rosacea, the hot washcloth and my cheeks didn't get along very well. Also, although I know it is beneficial for the skin, I didn't like the greasy film it left on my face. So this is basically OCM but better. It leaves the skin squeaky clean, moisturized and super soft. I usually use 1 pump for my face and a little more for my eyes, depending on how much eye makeup I have on. Then I wet my hands and massage my face again before I remove everything with a wet washcloth. So far, my skin hasn't shown any pimples or rashes, not even my eyes which are extremely picky about ingredients. If that continues, I will keep repurchasing this until the day I die.