September 19, 2014 | 1179 users online

Crème - Estee Lauder - Maximum Cover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2010 3:26:00 AM More reviews by deannahh

I absolutely love this. I think I have tried most everything foundation wise, some good, others not so much, but no matter, it's at least in my opinion, the best. Good coverage that remains light and then you can do whatever. It stays light and I think it's best to stay with the lighter as it just seems to disappear.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2010 9:49:00 AM More reviews by talltree3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

HG product right here... I am in LOVE with this stuff, and have been using it for about a year now! Just one little tiny drop is all you need to cover literally anything. I ave extremely oily skin but it still stays on like no other! I bought it in three different shades so I can mix and match because my skin tone varies sooooo much throughout the year. It is a little pricey, but one bottle lasts me about three or four months so it is totally worth it! I highlyyyyyy recommend this to basically everyone! My friend tried it and according to her it is simply amazing, it usually takes her three or four layers of her usual product to cover up a zit but only one with Max Cover! If that isn't good enough testimony, I don't know what is :].. It will even stay on into the long hours of the night, which is great for going out!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2010 12:57:00 PM More reviews by 4eyes

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This product is great - I've used it on and off, more on than off, for about 3 1/2 years now. It has SPF 15, neat, hygienic tube packaging, and is not runny. It gives high coverage, just as the package promises, and can be used more than one way: 1. As a spot concealer for troubled areas, whether they be under-eye or a zit - the formula is neither drying nor oily-feeling/looking, 2. all over for long-lasting, flawless coverage. I have extremely oily, acne-prone skin. This stuff is a bit thick, but it will last all day, will not "run off," will cover any problem you have, gives you spf 15, and does not aggravate my acne. Lately, I have been using a thinner foundation for every day such as Neutrogena Skin Clearing (the formulation and packaging by the way, I hate - too thin, too runny, and it's in a messy, splatter-inducing bottle - I only use it because for summer I like something a little more drying and less coverage than Maximum Cover), and dabbing Maximum Cover over this only on spots that need extra coverage. If I need better coverage, I use Maximum Cover over the whole face. When traveling, I pack the Maximum Cover - best coverage and spf all in one, lasts all day - no fuss, no muss. The only negative: the color range is VERY limited. I use Creamy Vanilla overall for spring/fall/winter and as a spot cover for summer, as the next darkest shade is not right for me even in summer. When traveling, I just suffer w/ looking a bit lighter than usual, as the pros outweigh the cons for travel.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2010 12:42:00 PM More reviews by lorniiiii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I purchased this product after reading reviews on its great coverage and am so happy I did. I have previously been using Estee Lauder double wear foundation in bone which also has great coverage but I found that when I used this product I also had to use concealer to cover my acne scars. With maximum cover I no longer have to use concealer aswell as foundation as the overall coverage is so good. The foundation is very lightweight and a little of the product does go along way, it doesnt feel caked on your skin either. I would definately recommend this product to anyone who suffers with acne scarring as it is the best I have found and I have tried a hell of a lot of foundations haha!! The only downside to maximum cover is that there are only 4 colours to choose however my skin is fair/medium and the light shade is fine, but im guessing this would not be great for someone who has very pale skin. Overall an amazing product though!!!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2010 12:04:00 PM More reviews by lizzified

This product does what it says: maximum cover! Just a teeny amount goes a LONG way in providing LONG-lasting coverage. I love this product except for the fact that it does sometimes settle into laugh lines or large pores under extended wear. Although it is on the pricey side, it does lasts forever as you only need a little a time. I use it as a concealer for stubborn blemishes and it works great! love :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2010 11:23:00 PM More reviews by iamanalien

I use this as a foundation as well as a concealer most of the time. It feels thick but has GREAT coverage, which is what I need the most right now because of my troubled skin (acne scars, red blemishes). Can't live without. I bought 03 Creamy Vanilla, which suits me quite well. I am asian and not the kind of "tanned" one, I'm always trying to whitening my face. I don't know if any other shades would be better, there is not many colors to choose from anyways. A little goes a long way. The price is not outrageous. Would repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2010 4:04:00 PM More reviews by eternallycrstn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

IF you can find a color match, this stuff is great.

I'm PPP (lighter than nw15) and creamy ivory which is the lightest shade is too dark on my skin tone. There are only 4 shades available with this makeup.

I will say that creamy ivory is MUCH lighter than the lightest shade of Clinique's continuous coverage which is an identical make up that I used years ago and could only pull off in the summer with a major tan since it was about 5x too dark for my skin tone.

Creamy ivory is very yellow just fyi, although if you're fair but not super pale like myself shade wise it would probably be light enough.

VERY little is needed. Pea sized amount will cover your entire face, so as a concealer this stuff lasts forever. Also wears very long, no problems with breakouts.

Really wish there was a lighter shade of this. It does 100% cover everything, including birthmarks.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 6/3/2010 9:57:00 PM More reviews by cocotendre

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This foundation is amazing in terms of coverage, it will make your face look airbrushed! It is really lightweight, so there's no cakey feeling. But, the reason I'm giving it an overall rating of 3 is because it looks ghostly white in photos!!! EL Double Wear also comes out white in photos, but this is even worse! Its a shame, because it is such a great foundation, but if you are planning to take photos stay away from it. I just wish EL would take SPF out of their foundations. I wanted this for going out and such, something that will cover everything, stay on, and look good in photos, so for me.. it's useless and I wouldn't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2010 12:41:00 PM More reviews by aanderson7106

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite foundation. I use just a little bit and it covers so well. They keep it hidden away in a bottom drawer & I often have to tell the salesperson where to find it. I wear 05 Creamy Tan. I also like double wear but this is my favorite because it covers more with less.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2010 2:55:00 PM More reviews by LAcurlz

In short-love this. I use this as a concealor. I picked this up one week ago after much contemplation and checking and re-checking MUA reviews. I was looking for a max coverage concealor that lasts through my 14 hour days without being cakey or oxidizing. I also wanted to use the same concealor for covering hyperpigmentation, broken capillaries, acne and undereye areas. I have tried: Dermablend, BenNye, Boiing, Erase Paster, MUFE HD, MAC, NARS, Clinique, Lancome, Laura Mercier, Bare Minerals, and every drug store brand imaginable. No comparison to this wonderful product. The color I use (Vanilla Bean) is yellow based, which works to cover my redness, acne marks, active acne, undereye darkness, large pores, and melasma. It takes so little to achieve full coverage. I then use LM minerals as my foundation. So happy I found this.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No