September 19, 2014 | 1679 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Pigment in Naked

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2011 6:22:00 PM More reviews by tiamoe1

MAC hit it 0n the n0se when they made this pigment:)) I use it f0r an everyday neutral l00k. Just swipe all 0ver my lid w/ MAC`s soba in my crease & were ready to gO!!! I will definitely keep buying this pigment over&over=)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2011 5:46:00 PM More reviews by Spurklie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love Naked pigment, I actually prefer it to Vanilla as it is less frosty and more subtle. I am about NW15 for reference. It is a beigey-nude shot through with subtle gold shimmer. Very versatile, I can wear it on the lid or as a browbone or cheek highlight. I like wearing it over Brule to give a great sheen effect on the lid. I managed to get a jar of this in the larger size from my counter *just* before they changed them, and needless to say I've barely made a dent in it.

I put a small amount in a 5g jar so that it's more portable and I won't run the risk of spilling or losing the full jar, and I haven't even finished it yet! Naked is one of the few MAC pigments that is worth investing in, it would suit most skintones and it's very pretty for everyday.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2011 1:53:00 PM More reviews by CapaXildebrand

I really adore Naked. It's a soft, warm, fleshy peach. (I think "fleshy" is a disturbing word, but it's a good description.) It's very soft and easy to work with. It's not shimmery, but I would say it gives a lovely healthy luster to the lid. It's got some "golden" undertones, but I don't look at it and say, "GOLD!" I say, "Hey, that's a warm goldISH hint in there." That's what I say. It's beautiful for a neutral day looks, but paired with deeper colors can be a great striking and dramatic night look. It also works great as a highlighter for the ole cheeks. It's multifunctional, so you feel like you're getting more for your money since MAC pigments are pricey. You get so much product, though! Bottom line: Love it. I always want to have this on hand.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2011 9:11:00 PM More reviews by ns4487

I have a sample jar of this pigment, and it is very pretty. It basically has no colour (on me) but has a subtle shimmer. I think this is a nice pigment to wear, as the name suggests, when you do a 'naked' eye look with liner etc. I dont reach for it often because I am not generally a pigment person, but i do think this is very pretty.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2011 8:39:00 PM More reviews by darkEyespinkLips

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my first MAC Pigment and I really love it. The colour is a pale nude beige with micro shimmer all throughout...and a lot of it! So steer clear if you don't like shimmer. I would compare this to UD Virgin in the Naked palette, they are almost identical in color except Virgin is more frosty and Naked is more shimmery. I've been using it every day over my entire lid and inner corner. It works great with any colour and really brightens up the eye area. I love how it gives that sexy "wet" look. If you use it with other matte colours they will all end up looking shimmery, but it blends everything together very nicely to give a beautiful sheen so I like it for this reason. I took a lippie off because there is glitter fall out with this. MAC prices are very reasonable and even though they are now giving less product it's still worth it in the end because you will NEVER finish this! Overall this is a gorgeous versatile product to have in your collection.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2011 3:25:00 AM More reviews by skittles9

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this product. I got it with a holiday pigment collection and just finally got the full size, even though it'd still take me an age to get through the smaller vial. I love this as a wash of colour all over the lid, I'm an NC40 so it does show up nicely against my skin. It's nothing dramatic, but it does a wonderful job of brightening the eye area and is my go-to everyday look.

I was a bit peeved at MAC for the price increase/product size decrease, but honestly it'll take me so long to get through all this that it doesn't matter much in the end. Plus that wouldn't stop me from repurchasing this if I did run out. It's a HG product in my book!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2011 11:09:00 AM More reviews by LemonCitron

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I think that this is my second fave pigment (Vanilla being the first) It's really just such a beautiful wash of colour. I love using it to blend in my other eye-shadows together. It really gives you that well blended effect. I've never tried it as a highlighter but I plan on doing so soon. The only thing that angers me is how MAC downsized the pigments by 2 oz and still charges the same amount. What's up with that??

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2011 12:08:00 AM More reviews by imeldita22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

I love the little specks of glitter but I feel like this pigment is way too powdery and too sheen. I normally apply this with my 239 and I am not getting as much color payoff and coverage on the lid. I would much rather use this as highlighter or dust powder around the decolletage.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2011 12:57:00 PM More reviews by cosmeticat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I had the eye for the vanilla pigment but I ended up buying this. I could not resist the Make Up Artist at the MAC store. It is an ok color, but I needed something whiter. It is nude, adds some light to lids, and that's it. I will experiment some, I belive you can use pigments in foundations, on top of blushes etc. Since pigments come in huge jars I am sure I will have enough product to play around! Maybe I will find ways to like it more. So far it is one of those products I can live without.

****Edit 19 Apr 2011

Recently I found new ways of using this pigment so I added one lippie.
I used it over various shades of brown eyeshadow and I got pretty greenish colors.
I added some into my loose powder and my powder now looks great when I apply, not cakey, but glows beautifully, with just right amount of shimmer in it. Maybe summer time I may add some more pigment to make it more shimmery :)

rated 3 of 5 on 12/22/2010 11:17:00 AM More reviews by April79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

I gave this an average rating because on its own its nothing special....but....If you mix this with equal parts of vanilla pigment and then press it, it makes a fabulous eyeshadow shade and a highlighter for your cheeks...I love it!