April 21, 2014 | 1245 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Absolutely Fabulous LipCream

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2003 10:35:00 PM More reviews by amyaub

This was a very creamy lipstick. I had to put gloss on so it wasnt so thick feeling. Crave is a great color but it left my lips dry feeling. I probably wont buy anymore of these since I'm not impressed with the colors available and there are better, less thick creamy lipsticks out there.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2003 12:31:00 PM More reviews by jenofmydreams

I have this lipstick in Smoldering (a bright rose) and love the color, but always have to apply gloss over it, as it's a bit dry. The packaging looks a little kinky, too (bright metallic red and curved, sort of miniature vibrator-like...not that I'd know, tee hee...).

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2002 9:24:00 PM More reviews by TheGypsyChicks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got this in 'astonishing' which is the screaming super-bright red lipstick I was looking for but couldn't find in most brands, cute packaging too.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2002 9:26:00 AM More reviews by donor

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE LOVE these lipsticks! They are the best I have ever tried......thick, creamy and pigmented(no shimmer) and STAY PUT with no feathering at all on my over 40ish lips. The perfect nude times 10. I like them tons better than MAC and NARS but that is just my opinion....plus on a good day they are 2 for 1 at the drugstore. I love the way they feel and look on my lips...very rich and pouty. Did I say I love these? I bought 4 in two days.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2002 1:35:00 AM More reviews by AprilH

These lipsticks aren't all that fabulous in my opinion. I was attracted to them because they actually have a decent sunscreen, with avobenzone. Unfortunately finding a color can be very frustrating. All of the colors at my Walgreens were on the dark and/or vivid side, I had great difficulty trying to find a softer more neutral shade. The lipstick I purchased had an extremely matte texture, reminiscent of MAC's Matte lipsticks, and did not go on very smoothly at all. Basically I had to dot some on and use a dab of lip balm to smooth it across my lips. They are *extremely* pigmented and do last better than many. If the color selection was better I wouldn't mind the dry, matte texture so much. Other reviewers have mentioned a vanilla fragrance with these but I didn't notice any fragrance at all--in any event they do not have the traditional Revlon fragrance and that's a good thing!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2002 10:36:00 PM More reviews by Laura2172

I have bought this lipstick quite a few times in swoon. It's very creamy and doesn't dry out my lips. They are very good for the price and they have recently lowered it- from over $9 to $6.99 (at least it has a CVS). My mom likes color crave and I just bought one myself. It looks like it will be a good color to layer with gloss.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/21/2002 1:49:00 PM More reviews by jaradsbabyxoxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Well, I bought this exact lipstick. It was a pretty color, but it gave me a rash on my lips and now I have put a benadryl creme on it so therefore I will not be buying this lipstick again. I've only been allergic to one other lipstick. It was by Elizabeth Arden.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2002 12:08:00 AM More reviews by voguesquire

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I own five different colors of this lipstick. My two favorites are Pursuit (a reddish brown) and racy(a brownish red). The collection of colors is not meant to be neutral. They are meant to make a statement and nothing does it better than red lipstick. That said it leaves the best lip "stains" on a wine glass during a romantic dinner.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2002 9:38:00 PM More reviews by Beckaroosy

I wasn't too thrilled with this product. I bought this in Smoldering, which is a lovely color, but nothing that I couldn't get somewhere else. This lipstick doesn't last longer than any other lipstick I have and isn't any smoother either. Overpriced for such an average product and doesn't come in a very good selection of colors. There are hardly any neutral colors available.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/2/2002 1:32:00 AM More reviews by nads

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am pretty satisfied with this product. It is somewhat long lasting, comfortable, and there is a nice choice of colors (mostly dark and medium colors though).

For a more detailed review, please visit:

http://www.epinions.com/content_74406268548 continued >>