August 23, 2014 | 1386 users online

Fragrances - Chanel - No.5

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2014 8:14:00 PM More reviews by vic113

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been wearing Chanel No 5 Eau De Parfum for the last 15 years. Its my signature,
however I have noticed the scent varies form bottle to bottle. I have returned 4 bottles over the years contacted Head Office Sydney (no one got back to me) I love the fragrance when its good I just purchased a bottle 200mls which is also somewhat different. ho hum. I will continue to purchase as its the only perfume I wear. Wish there was some consistency with their product and some sort of customer service. If anyone plans to exchange or return chanel no 5 you will need not only your receipt but the box it came in this will make for a problem free exchange.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/25/2014 10:07:00 PM More reviews by Lexieloveee

Sorry ladies to old ladie! Try madaomoale

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2014 2:12:00 PM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Chanel No. 5 is, indeed, a classic - and it's just not great on me. it is an acquired taste and can smell very different from the bottle to the blotting paper to your skin. (YM Will V).

I prefer Coco Chanel much more.
that said, most of the Classic Chanel line-up is a bit too heavy for me.

A nice gift for someone who loves it - but you need to know this before you buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2014 5:10:00 PM More reviews by KathieL

Iconic. Sophisticated. This is my "signature scent"

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2014 1:43:00 PM More reviews by Kellergirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am in pure heaven. This is amazing. The initial spray is not good, but the drydown is heaven! This has lasted 6+ hours on me so far, and still going. It's a beautiful soft, musky swet scent that is just amazing. I wish I ahd tried this sooner!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2014 6:39:00 PM More reviews by vitalogies

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I tried this out on my wrist at Ulta. Well, when you first spray it, it smells like cat pee. Not gonna lie. I sniffed it again after a few hours. After the pee smell went away, it smelled nostalgic and beautiful. I can't even really accurately describe it, because I don't know perfume jargon. It is like that time you tried drinking coffee when you were 12 years old, and at first you thought it was disgusting, but then you found yourself wanting more and more. An acquired taste. Strangely addicting. Powerfully feminine, a woman who wears this is a force to be reckoned with. I wish I could afford a bottle of my own.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2014 3:26:00 AM More reviews by RedLipsBlackHair

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my fragrance. It is me. I absolutely adore CHANEL No.5. It has a vintage feel and aroma to it which is exactly what I prefer. It's just perfect. Nothing comes close. I don't wear it everyday because this is *such* an elegant fragrance, more of a special fragrance, so when I spray this on I think to myself, "There I am."

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2014 9:13:00 AM More reviews by XxmzVickyxX

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I think a couple of reviews have it right, you really do only need 2 spritz of this and your onto a winner. It's a beautiful and timeless perfume. I'm my opinion it suits ALL ages both me and my mum wear this quite often and it smells completely different on both of us, my advice is grab a tester from your local Chanel counter and try before you buy! It's expensive but totally worth it :)

rated 2 of 5 on 12/31/2013 8:34:00 AM More reviews by quartzrocker

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

You have to believe me when i say i wanted to love this perfume. I wanted to embody the iconic fragrance and i have tried to make this work for me. I tried it before bed, in the morning, before and after workout, Before and after various lotions and it still read detergent and roses, baby powder and dryer sheets. but it looks good on the dressing table though. Im so sad. I guess i cant channel my inner monroe

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 12/25/2013 4:24:00 PM More reviews by Angelseleena

I really wish I liked this. I'm a huge fan I miss Monroe and I so desperately wanted to like this. This is an iconic fragrance, but it just doesn't do it for me. It smells way to powdery and mature, not sexy or feminine at all. My grandmother wears this, so whenever I smell it, the powdery scent reminds me of her, which, don't get me wrong isn't bad.. But I wouldn't want to smell like my grandmother. It is also EXTREMELY expensive which is understandable since of course, it is Chanel. but, nevertheless definitely nothing i would go crazy for.