April 19, 2014 | 1730 users online

Eyeliner - Clinique - Quickliner for Eyes

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2012 1:00:00 AM More reviews by Ashlaylay

This eyeliner lasted me about 6 months, and that's with me using it almost every day! It glides on super easily and has great color. Doesn't smudge or smear. My favorite color of it is black(:

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2012 8:54:00 PM More reviews by AmazingBella

This is the best eyeliner i have ever tried! I have this in the color grape. It's retractable which i like alot because you never have to sharpen it but what i don't like is that after you bring the product up, you can't bring it back down. Other then that it's a great product. This is the first eyeliner that I've ever used that actually stayed in it's place ALL day long. Not once did i have to retouch or wipe away eyeliner that is smudging under my eyes. I will definitly buy this in other colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2012 10:33:00 AM More reviews by blinkyuk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've used some eyeliners in my time and this is by far the best i've come across. I'm not a product snob at all and have tried all different brands over the years. I've just recently finished using MAC's kohl eyeliner 11.00 which I personally thought was one of the worst eyeliners I've ever used! So it just shows money doesn't always buy quality but I can highly recommend Clinique. Mainly because of ease of use (retractable), its staying power is second to none and the colours are a great range and quality. I also like the smudging brush on the opposite end if you wanted to quickly change to a smokey eye. Try it!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/1/2012 10:32:00 AM More reviews by rileyceleste

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Purchased this product based on mostly good reviews. I bought the slate color. I like the color but the product does not go on easily. I have to stretch my eyelid and press hard. It really tugs on your eyelids. I have tried smoothing it on my hand before applying which makes no difference.
I would not recommend this for the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2011 1:40:00 PM More reviews by facegal

HG. HG. HG.
I have been using this liner for years and can't find anything that beats it. Every once in a while, I venture out there and try other eyeliners, but nothing is ever as good as this.
It applies easily....no pulling or tugging. It stays put all day until I remove it (I do use Urban Decay Primer Potion on my lids). It is self-sharpening. It has a smudger tip for when you want a softer line. And the colors are beautiful. I think I've tried most colors...my favorites are Slate, Smoky Brown (I use under lower lashes because it's a bit lighter), and New Black.
The only negatives I would say are that the clear cap sometimes cracks, and that some of the colors have different textures than others. I had a hard time applying the Navy...it sort of skipped and clumped a little.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2011 5:26:00 PM More reviews by GiselaMiller

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I have used this eyeliner for years ... highly recommend it. It's easy to apply and stays on all day. Can be worn for day time look or add a little bit extra for more dramatic look to go out at night. The product and ingredients are not tested on animals. I use mine every day - can't remember when I purchased it ... it lasts forever!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2011 4:16:00 PM More reviews by ari496

everyone loves mac eyeliner, and personally, i dont. mac is way too hyped up. i really like this eye liners beacuse theyre so creamy, and they dont flake or fade. they dont require any tugging on the eye because they glide on so easily. they come with a smudging thing which is convinient. so far, dark chocolate is the only shade i have, but i will def be going back for more.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/3/2011 11:22:00 AM More reviews by ILoveBrody

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I decided to buy this eyeliner because I love Clinique products. I have sensitive skin and I never have problems with their products. I bought this eyeliner in dark chocolate which is a colour best suited for my fair skin and blue eyes. It is a beautiful creamy application, with a large selection of colours. Lasts all day and is safe for contact lens wearers. I won't be repurchasing based on the fact that you can't sharpen this eyeliner and the price is too high for the amount of product you get. Eyeliners are one of the products you really don't need to splurge on, so I will be purchasing a cheaper alternative.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2011 12:38:00 AM More reviews by VictoriaNicolee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I use this because I am horrible with Liquid Eyeliners (I even took the time to try to learn, it just wasn't working for me) but pencil liners end up looking terrible after wearing it for an hour and spread all over the place. This is my (very happy) medium. For one, I don't have to be petrified of getting it into my eye like I am with liquid eyeliners, and it is precise like a liquid liner. Second, I find this incredibly easy to use (more so than even a pencil liner) because it literally just glides on. You should touch up throughout the day, but it's fairly long lasting and doesn't spread all over your face like a pencil liner does. If someone told me I had to pick three makeup products to use the rest of my life (and only three) this would be on the list. Clinique is always impressive and makes wonderful quality items, this is no exception - in fact, I would go so far as to say it exceeds expectations.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2011 4:35:00 PM More reviews by TarynKay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I use the navy quickliner and I love it. It's a little expensive and it tends to go fast, but it doesn't smudge and lasts all day.