July 31, 2014 | 1634 users online

Hair - The Body Shop - Grape seed glossing serum

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2012 4:22:00 AM More reviews by aksharad

This is the only serum I've ever used.. And I'm sure I won't be using any other since this stuff is everything my hair would ever ask for! Just 2 little pumps on damp hair and that's it - gorgeously silky and well behaved hair in a jiffy! Plus it smells absolutely divine and one bottle lasts for a decent time making it a reasonably priced product. Seriously, what else can you ask for?

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2012 8:54:00 PM More reviews by smexypoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have tried a lot of hair serums...but this is amazing. I like it more than all the higher end stuff I've tried. I almost didn't buy it because I tried it on my hand and it felt really greasy but the reviews here made me go back and try it...It left my hair sooo soft but not in the too soft that you can't do anything with it way, the nice, no frizz, thick shiny soft way. It is a day later and my hair isn't a knotty mess like it normally is. <3333

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2012 8:07:00 PM More reviews by SkullGlitter

I needed something to add shine to my dry hair without just coating it in stiff goo. This I bought at a shop in an airport as a test product. The packaging says "Helps prevent moisture loss and split ends" which sounded useful for my color-treated and dry hair. Now that I use the Conditioner Only method for washing my hair, my ends are the only bit that can dry out.

The feel of the product is a slippery gel with only a hint of stickiness. The telltale silicone slip and the slight waxiness of the oils work well to coat the hair. When it's in the hair, it soaks in and creates a slippery shaft that is shiny without being cartoony like some sprays I've tried. I use this after almost every shower, with or without conditioner depending on the environment, and I really like it. It's not a LOVE product as I can use a deep conditioner on the ends for the same or similar results without the amount of silicones.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2012 3:02:00 PM More reviews by mcclouas

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is a must buy!! I have long, dry, easily tangled, highlighted hair and use leave in treatments and serums on a daily basis; this is one of the best! I use 3-4 pumps and rub it between my hands and on the bottom 3/4 of my hair. I have applied this wet and dry and think applying it wet works better and then blow dry. Either way this serum increases shininess, smoothness, and doesn't make your hair feel like it has product on it. This product makes my hair more manageable and soft; it smells amazing too! Its $12 a bottle, but will last a very long time, and the body shop runs specials frequently so snag this next time you see one!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2011 11:35:00 PM More reviews by nailgrl81

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is an excellent serum for frizzy hair. It smoothes quite easily and smells heavenly, but the complaints I have with it are that the bottle is much too small and the product doesn't spread very easily. However, this is fairly good to transform frizzy hair into wavy hair.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2011 5:18:00 AM More reviews by sharryade

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Like this, makes my hair glossy and smooth.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2011 10:27:00 PM More reviews by Lollipop_gal

LOVE the product. Have been using it for years and will continue to use.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/3/2011 12:38:00 PM More reviews by hnrenfro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

its an okk serum ive tryed wayyy better, joicos is good moroccanoil or PMsss is good too

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2011 4:10:00 PM More reviews by heloisebattista

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this product. I had VERY dry and brittle hair due to an anti-hairloss treatment and this has totally transformed my hair. it's frizz free, shiny and soft. I would totally repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2011 10:19:00 PM More reviews by sayakhansa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been wanting to try this product after reading reviews at MUA. I have dry wavy hair that gets tangled very easily, I was tempted to buy Kerastase Oleo Relax serum but I didn't want to spend so much money on one thing so I bought this. I quite like this, detangles very well and it gives me enough shine. I'm lazy so I don't always use conditioner, I just shampoo my hair and apply this after my hair is dry, it makes my hair feels light! It's not anywhere near HG but it's a good product with a decent price.