April 19, 2014 | 1618 users online

Hair - The Body Shop - Grape seed glossing serum

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2012 3:02:00 PM More reviews by mcclouas

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is a must buy!! I have long, dry, easily tangled, highlighted hair and use leave in treatments and serums on a daily basis; this is one of the best! I use 3-4 pumps and rub it between my hands and on the bottom 3/4 of my hair. I have applied this wet and dry and think applying it wet works better and then blow dry. Either way this serum increases shininess, smoothness, and doesn't make your hair feel like it has product on it. This product makes my hair more manageable and soft; it smells amazing too! Its $12 a bottle, but will last a very long time, and the body shop runs specials frequently so snag this next time you see one!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2011 11:35:00 PM More reviews by nailgrl81

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is an excellent serum for frizzy hair. It smoothes quite easily and smells heavenly, but the complaints I have with it are that the bottle is much too small and the product doesn't spread very easily. However, this is fairly good to transform frizzy hair into wavy hair.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2011 5:18:00 AM More reviews by sharryade

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Like this, makes my hair glossy and smooth.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2011 10:27:00 PM More reviews by Lollipop_gal

LOVE the product. Have been using it for years and will continue to use.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/3/2011 12:38:00 PM More reviews by hnrenfro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

its an okk serum ive tryed wayyy better, joicos is good moroccanoil or PMsss is good too

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2011 4:10:00 PM More reviews by heloisebattista

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this product. I had VERY dry and brittle hair due to an anti-hairloss treatment and this has totally transformed my hair. it's frizz free, shiny and soft. I would totally repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2011 10:19:00 PM More reviews by sayakhansa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been wanting to try this product after reading reviews at MUA. I have dry wavy hair that gets tangled very easily, I was tempted to buy Kerastase Oleo Relax serum but I didn't want to spend so much money on one thing so I bought this. I quite like this, detangles very well and it gives me enough shine. I'm lazy so I don't always use conditioner, I just shampoo my hair and apply this after my hair is dry, it makes my hair feels light! It's not anywhere near HG but it's a good product with a decent price.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2011 9:18:00 PM More reviews by QuiteMerrie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I was really interested in this because of all the positive reviews so I bought it right away and I AM IN LOVE. This is now my favorite of all my hair products! It also has jojoba oil which helps make your hair healthier too!

Just one use and my hair instantly became silky soft. I love it!
I only use one pump and apply it midway on my hair since I have long hair. I mostly focus on the ends of my hair too. Don't try to use a lot on the top of your hair.

TIP: Use only a small amount or else your hair will look greasy!

I wish it came in a bigger size but it only comes in one size. Nonetheless, I will purchase this product over and over again(:

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2011 3:04:00 PM More reviews by Overload

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This is a great hair serum! I initially bought this against frizzing. Occasionally I have a little frizz in the ends of my hair, so whenever I just comb my hair, put this serum in and let it rest for a while, I can see a huge difference after. My hair is softer, without the frizz and more shiny and "loose".

I also use this product to protect my hair from split ends. My hair is super sensitive for split ends and I get them about four weeks after I get a haircut, but this serum really helps! Right now I put it in my hair almost on a daily basis (about 3 pumps every day) and I have no split ends at all and I have cut it six weeks ago. So I am really glad with this product!

I also love the smell, really fresh and exactly like grapefruit!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2011 7:35:00 PM More reviews by empressxia

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a better glossing serum than Biosilk. I will definitely re buy it when I run out.