Dior Pure Poison

3.7

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Pure Poison is my regular 'go to' fragrance for those cooler months! For me, it's gorgeous, long lasting scent works well in those autumn/wintery days! Maybe that's due to being slightly 'heavier' than my light floral/fruity summery scents - yet in saying that, i will wear it out on a date anytime of the year. Pure Poison makes me feel sexy and mysterious and longed for. I always get asked what perfume I have in when wearing it! I love it, and will continue to buy this perfume as one of my Favourite Winter Scents!!

It starts out very sweet, with various citrus and green notes. The scent then begins to fade into a nice white floral, as there is gardenia, jasmine and orange blossoms. As the sweetness fades, what you get is a nice powder like blend which is the amber, musk and sandalwood. This is not something I would reach for on a daily basis, but I still like it when I want something different.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This was the first designer perfume I ever bought and I have continued to repurchase it over the years. It is a very sexy smelling scent. Definately my favourite perfumes

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I've had the small bottle of this for a good 4-5 years and i still haven't finished because i don't reach for it very often. It actually works with my body chemistry, but it feels a little too sultry for school and now university. It lacks the crispness (usually from some citrus/floral that i tend to like) that i usually go for in the day time so i only use it occasionally during night time. It does last a long time on the skin though, and the scent doesn't change too much from the intial spritz on my skin.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Too indolic for me. I prefer Hypnotic Poison.

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Smells like the 80's.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I love the way this perfume smells on me, and my husband loves it even more than I do! I pick up gardenia, jasmine, mandarin and sandalwood. It is really sultry and unique. I tend to steer away from anything overly sweet, or fruity because it ends up making me feel sick. I like it for spring or summer.This just smells feminine, clean, and exotic. I gave it a 4 out of 5 stars because it seems to fade after a couple hours, and for the price it should stick around longer.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Wow this perfume smells like a shampoo at first ...then fades to something lighter and sexier! Smells great on me. Springy/summer scent! Gorgeous bottle!!! Give it a try at sephora or ulta!

While I really like this. I dont find that it wears well on me. It changes a bit and fades. Otherwise its pretty and I loved it from the first try. I think its a chemistry thing for sure. I love the bottle. I wore the original Poison back in the 80's. I like these new modern twists. I would say give this a try. If its goes well with your chemistry its lovely.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I've tried the entire poison range and I have to say that this is my absolute favorite. I've repurchased three times so far. It's very sexy and powerful. I think initially it can be overpowering, so less may be more with this one.

I think this is either a hit or miss perfume though. I've smelled it on some people and it just does not work with their chemistry. Definitely test before purchasing.

Popular Fragrances