December 22, 2014 | 1630 users online

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Smells like the 80's.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2012 2:01:00 AM More reviews by jadeblu14

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love the way this perfume smells on me, and my husband loves it even more than I do! I pick up gardenia, jasmine, mandarin and sandalwood. It is really sultry and unique. I tend to steer away from anything overly sweet, or fruity because it ends up making me feel sick. I like it for spring or summer.This just smells feminine, clean, and exotic. I gave it a 4 out of 5 stars because it seems to fade after a couple hours, and for the price it should stick around longer.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2012 8:36:00 PM More reviews by LauLau215

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow this perfume smells like a shampoo at first ...then fades to something lighter and sexier! Smells great on me. Springy/summer scent! Gorgeous bottle!!! Give it a try at sephora or ulta!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2012 7:36:00 AM More reviews by lilysdoll

While I really like this. I dont find that it wears well on me. It changes a bit and fades. Otherwise its pretty and I loved it from the first try. I think its a chemistry thing for sure. I love the bottle. I wore the original Poison back in the 80's. I like these new modern twists. I would say give this a try. If its goes well with your chemistry its lovely.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2012 2:44:00 PM More reviews by Lisa86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've tried the entire poison range and I have to say that this is my absolute favorite. I've repurchased three times so far. It's very sexy and powerful. I think initially it can be overpowering, so less may be more with this one.

I think this is either a hit or miss perfume though. I've smelled it on some people and it just does not work with their chemistry. Definitely test before purchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2011 3:15:00 PM More reviews by MarianNorris

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I loved this! Maybe not the best perfume ever so not a 5, but pretty close to it! HATED Hypnotic Poison so bad I literally got sick to my stomach so don't believe everything you see in reviews until you have a chance to see for yourself...use as a guide only...HA!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/8/2011 8:43:00 PM More reviews by waddlecakes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

A pleasant perfume. Good for the 20-30 year-old bracket. Sweet, whilst having a slightly incense-y vibe. Fun to wear, a young perfume that isn't too innocent.The problems with it are:
- Fairly ubiquitous
- Using it every day, I began to find it slightly nauseating and cloying
- Extremely synthetic smelling
- I think this is one of those perfumes women enjoy wearing because they feel it expresses something, and yet somehow I don't think men generally appreciate it, perhaps because of the unnatural/cloying qualities.

Would rebuy as an occasional bit of fun.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/25/2011 4:56:00 PM More reviews by BrigitteBardot

This isn't the worst perfume once it settles. It's initially offensive however, and Hypnotic Poison Eau Sensuelle is WAY better! I strongly recommend that over Pure Poison.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/25/2011 3:02:00 PM More reviews by sauce62

This is my favorite of the Poison line that I have tried so far. It is clean and pleasant. Not a lot of sillage and disappeared off my skin quickly. I will continue to use up my sample, however am not a Dior convert.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2011 5:07:00 AM More reviews by s0643431

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

worth the price tag. just buy it. it smells like nothing you can describe just amazing