July 29, 2014 | 1483 users online

Fragrances - Christian Dior - Pure Poison

rated 3 of 5 on 12/8/2011 8:43:00 PM More reviews by waddlecakes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

A pleasant perfume. Good for the 20-30 year-old bracket. Sweet, whilst having a slightly incense-y vibe. Fun to wear, a young perfume that isn't too innocent.The problems with it are:
- Fairly ubiquitous
- Using it every day, I began to find it slightly nauseating and cloying
- Extremely synthetic smelling
- I think this is one of those perfumes women enjoy wearing because they feel it expresses something, and yet somehow I don't think men generally appreciate it, perhaps because of the unnatural/cloying qualities.

Would rebuy as an occasional bit of fun.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/25/2011 4:56:00 PM More reviews by BrigitteBardot

This isn't the worst perfume once it settles. It's initially offensive however, and Hypnotic Poison Eau Sensuelle is WAY better! I strongly recommend that over Pure Poison.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/25/2011 3:02:00 PM More reviews by sauce62

This is my favorite of the Poison line that I have tried so far. It is clean and pleasant. Not a lot of sillage and disappeared off my skin quickly. I will continue to use up my sample, however am not a Dior convert.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2011 5:07:00 AM More reviews by s0643431

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

worth the price tag. just buy it. it smells like nothing you can describe just amazing

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2011 10:03:00 AM More reviews by ndebace

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this fragrance! I love to experiment and try new scents, but this is one that I always come back to. Clean and floral, but just a touch exotic. It also LASTS! I always feel pretty when I wear this. I even wore it for my fall wedding. I know everything can smell slightly different on everyone, but I always get compliments when I wear this -- even from strangers on the street and the subway. Worth trying - and I just noticed the other day that Sephora sells it now, so you can always go in and get a sample vial for free to try.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2011 10:06:00 PM More reviews by Kristybitmead

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this scent, you only need to give yourself one or two spritz's and you have a long lasting fragrance that lasts all day. I love the smell of it, I describe it as a sexy and powerful scent and it's my go to perfume on a night out, have repurchased before and definately will again. A definate favourite, has a sophisticated edge to it. Love It!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2011 5:03:00 PM More reviews by danai

This is a pleasant fragrance, but all I detect is orange blossom; I was seriously shocked at how one dimensional it seems (to me at least). To be more specific, I had tried it on before and even though I didn't love it, it always left me with good impressions. Until recently I stayed over at a friend's house and she happens to have this on her vanity and wear it a lot. I smelled it both straight from the bottle and on her, and it hit me immidiately: this is a more expensive version of the Body Shop Spa Wisdom Morocco orange blossom body spray, which I own. I honestly wouldn't be able to tell the two apart. So this product is very easily dupable.
However, if you are into orange blossom and want a high end fragrance that has a strong note of it, this is for you.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2011 9:03:00 PM More reviews by crysna

The best of the poison line! More wearable, not intoxicating, subtle, luminous-clean-flowery fragrance! Very different from the other in the poison line. The dry down is the best part with some juicy notes mixed with the florals that create a lovely sexy aroma. Staying power is around 4-5 hrs. The bottle is gourgeos!!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2011 3:59:00 PM More reviews by ltgee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

was not taken by this perfume. light floral on my skin and thats about it. nothing really stood out about it. was not sparkling or even sweet for that matter. very faint. returned. not special enough for the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2011 2:25:00 PM More reviews by Suuushi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

looooooove itttttttttttt !!!!!!!!! long lasting , gorgeous smell !! <3