February 1, 2015 | 1587 users online

Eye Primer - Urban Decay - Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original

rated 3 of 5 on 1/8/2015 7:20:00 PM More reviews by natalie275

At first when I got this product I was soooo excited. I loved it so much and used it every time I wore eye shadow. Now that I don't wear eye shadow as much, I realized that it really isn't all that great. PROS: Sanitary, a little goes a long way, does the job. CONS: Pricey, can be oily. Do I like this product? Yes, but I wouldn't repurchase it. You can use other primers or even concealer which is what I do and it works just as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2015 3:37:00 AM More reviews by Artemisian

This was my first eye primer product. The difference made me speechless! Needs the tiniest bit of product (and it's so easy to get only a tiny bit) and my shadows don't move forever. I've now tried Benefit and NARS and neither measure up to this. Will purchase again and again!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2015 5:27:00 PM More reviews by beckirk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It makes shadows not crease on me after like two hours of wear like it normally does, so that's nice. It's slightly skin colored so I think it helps even out the visible veins from my translucent-ass skin. I have the mini size (came with UD Smoked palette) and the size and packaging is really convenient for travel. I guess I'll have to cut it open to get the last bits out but I think even this tiny size is gonna last me a while.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2015 4:53:00 PM More reviews by blacksheep6293

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Have been using Too Faced eyeshadow primer for a few years now and found it mediocre, but couldn't get UDPP in Australia.
Finally got my mits on this after a trip to New York and i love it. Shadows do not crease and they stay put all day ( been using in conjunction with UD Naked 2).
It comes out as a beige, almost like a sheer concealer when blended. No scent, squeeze tube is convenient. I have the deluxe sample size. Will definitely repurchase. I think it will last a while as you only need a dot for each eye.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2015 7:21:00 PM More reviews by princessmeowmeow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I don't get why so many people love this. I find that the formula is stiff, sticky, and is hard to blend eyeshadows with. It does last long though. It looks sickly against my beige undertoned skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2015 3:12:00 PM More reviews by bneslein

Honestly the best primer potion I've ever used! Love this. Worth the money!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2015 4:45:00 PM More reviews by natalienicool

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

If you're going to splurge on any one eye product this is the one to splurge on. It has a creamy texture that is easy to spread and apply. You only need a very small amount each time so the bottle lasts an EXTREMELY long time. Not to mention you are also capable of getting out the product to the last drop. This primer makes all eyeshadows pop regardless of their quality. Cheap drug store eyeshadow becomes so much livelier when used with this primer. My eyeshadow lasts all day!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2015 1:07:00 PM More reviews by VeruskaRai

It's not an HD primer, but it does a really good job nonetheless. It definitely keeps powder shadows on better than cream shadows. My cream shadows are about up 70% true at the end of the day when I use this. Without this stuff my shadow melts in two hours. Well worth it.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/3/2015 3:14:00 AM More reviews by holly5652

Fairly average eye primer, I got the free mini size with my Naked Palette, it is not a WOW product which really stands out, nor is it bad. It does make my eye shadows last longer, however, I have come across cheaper drug store alternatives which work just as good, with a much better price (e.g. Milani eye primer!)

Overall, I will not repurchase, but you can't go wrong if you do.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2015 1:33:00 PM More reviews by freyahaseldine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Green

This is one of my top sellers so had to give it a go! I only use it if I am going out for a night out or meal ect not everyday. It covers any redness on your eye lids and sets quickly. My eyeshadow is very smooth and stays put all day after applying. The sizes are very good and great value for a urban decay product. It's just faultless!