January 26, 2015 | 1863 users online

Eye Primer - Urban Decay - Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2015 4:45:00 PM More reviews by natalienicool

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

If you're going to splurge on any one eye product this is the one to splurge on. It has a creamy texture that is easy to spread and apply. You only need a very small amount each time so the bottle lasts an EXTREMELY long time. Not to mention you are also capable of getting out the product to the last drop. This primer makes all eyeshadows pop regardless of their quality. Cheap drug store eyeshadow becomes so much livelier when used with this primer. My eyeshadow lasts all day!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2015 1:07:00 PM More reviews by VeruskaRai

It's not an HD primer, but it does a really good job nonetheless. It definitely keeps powder shadows on better than cream shadows. My cream shadows are about up 70% true at the end of the day when I use this. Without this stuff my shadow melts in two hours. Well worth it.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/3/2015 3:14:00 AM More reviews by holly5652

Fairly average eye primer, I got the free mini size with my Naked Palette, it is not a WOW product which really stands out, nor is it bad. It does make my eye shadows last longer, however, I have come across cheaper drug store alternatives which work just as good, with a much better price (e.g. Milani eye primer!)

Overall, I will not repurchase, but you can't go wrong if you do.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2015 1:33:00 PM More reviews by freyahaseldine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Green

This is one of my top sellers so had to give it a go! I only use it if I am going out for a night out or meal ect not everyday. It covers any redness on your eye lids and sets quickly. My eyeshadow is very smooth and stays put all day after applying. The sizes are very good and great value for a urban decay product. It's just faultless!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2014 2:23:00 PM More reviews by Julieschwartz

I love the UDPP. I've used this primer for 5 years now and never had any complaints other than after about a year the primer gets very dry and you have to repurchase it again.... I also only like the original primer potion because the shimmer ones tend to not let pigmented eye shadow stay on as well as the original. This product is definitely very reliable and worth the money for what you get!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2014 12:42:00 PM More reviews by SpicyRedd

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love Urban Decay Primer Potion. I've been using it for years, and using it on my clients.
A little bit goes a long way, so if you put too much, your eye shadow will crease, and if you don't put enough, it can crease as well. I like to put a dab on my finger and smooth it on my very oily eye lids (I wipe my eye lids with toner before applying), so it feels like i have a light sheet of it on. I use it just about everyday and i would still buy more.. even though it is VERY expensive.
You can cut a lot of corners with makeup, but I will always pay top dollar for my eye primer, so that my cheaper eye shadows last ALL DAY. YAAY! It works GREAT!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2014 7:16:00 PM More reviews by Kthrnrsll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have tried a lot of different eye primers, but this one is the best so far. I usually have oily lids and i do have combination/sensitive skin and this works for me. I always use a lot of eye liner and it tends to smudge all over the place. But whenever i use this product, it never fails me, unless i rub my eyes accidentally of course :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2014 9:24:00 PM More reviews by makeup04

I love it. A lot of beauty people recommend it to other people. I will say it does cost a lot of money. But just think it would be or will be worth it wen you get it and try it. But I know I said I love this product. But I would not go out and buy it right away if I ran out. But I would if i had the money. So yes/no

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2014 4:47:00 PM More reviews by babyfairy

Love this primer, it keeps my eye makeup staying in place all night.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2014 9:21:00 PM More reviews by kaaayxoxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I really love this stuff, I think I am going to go back to it after I run out of all of my current eye primers. I wore this for a night club outing one time (atmosphere is hot, sweaty, etc.) I went to bed that night and woke up the next morning with my makeup still intact on my eyes. I couldn't believe it, lol. I was also really glad when they re-vamped the packaging as the old bottle with the sponge brush made it impossible to get any of the left over product out.