November 27, 2014 | 1410 users online

Styling Products - Victoria's Secret - So Sexy Natural Hold Hairspray

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2007 2:34:00 AM More reviews by Pomlvr

Works great and smells wonderful! Kinda pricey but will buy again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2007 11:27:00 AM More reviews by zernelle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this on impulse last summer during the Victoria's Secret semi-annual sale, and this product, along with the other So Sexy hair products I bought, is a reminder that I should never buy beauty products on impulse. I don't have a problem with the performance of this hairspray. I prefer light-hold hairsprays like this one. My problem is two-fold: I'm not fond of the overwhelming fragrance, and I'd forgotten that I don't like aerosol hairsprays. I hate the way aerosols fill a room with their fragrance; they leave my bathroom uninhabitable for five minutes after use, which I find to be rather inconvenient. I won't be repurchasing this product, and I will not purchase any aerosol hairsprays in the future. Ingredients: Alcohol Denat., Hydrofluorocarbon 152 A, Water, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Fragrance, Aminomethyl Propanol, Acetyl Triethyl Citrate, Glycerin, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Rosemary Flower Extract, Chamomile Extract, Silk Amino Acids, Phytantriol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Panthenol, PEG-75 Lanolin, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamte, Propylene Glycol. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2007 2:31:00 AM More reviews by theoriginalbeautyjunkie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought a small version of this as well as a large version and I love it! There's no need to bother with fragrance when you're wearing it. Its sexy enough as it is. I keep it in my purse all the time.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/1/2006 10:57:00 AM More reviews by CMGJ

This product is terrible. The smell is overpowering and the spray itself is too light. I will not buy this again - I will return. But I do love the shampoo and conditioner. They're great - great smell - great product

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2006 3:07:00 PM More reviews by triplemom

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I don't normally wear hairspray but there was a 3 for $21 deal on So Sexy products so I thought I'd give this a try. The hold is light, fine for cooler weather but maybe not enough for humidity and summer. However, the scent is fabulous!!! I put some on after I bought it and my husband told me I smelled delicious and asked what I was wearing (and I usually wear expensive perfume!) I can't wait to try the shampoo and conditioner!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/29/2006 10:52:00 AM More reviews by Harvey1

I have very thin shoulder length hair that I wear in layers. If you are looking for a hairspray that will hold your style all day, this is NOT the product. It has no staying power for my fine hair. I have to reapply every few hours and though the smell is pleasant enough (after a few minutes), I do find it overpowering when I first apply.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2006 1:55:00 AM More reviews by daggeles

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I dont know why I bought this but I loooveee it!!!! Its not sticky and has pathenol (can't spell) which is a shine ingred. Its only like $7 and its quailty. It doesn't flake or make your head itch like some sprays do. The smell drives me mad!!!! I love the smell...i get more compliments on the so sexy scent then I do my very sexy perfume. Most of the time two there is a deal going on where you can buy two for $12 so its worth the price. I would buy again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2006 3:55:00 AM More reviews by amber_laurynn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I adore the smell of this. It smells just like the rest of the So Sexy products but its nice to have a hairspray not have such an overwhelming alcoholy scent to it. It works nicely too, doesnt leave my hair felling crispy.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/14/2005 8:16:00 AM More reviews by jenjenn23

I loved the smell, but it dried my hair out. Every time I used it, my hair felt like straw.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2005 2:04:00 PM More reviews by jetta

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This hairspray definitely has natural hold. No crispyness or crunchyness for me. It could actually have a little more hold for me but the main reason I use it anyway is for the scent, which I love! I use it with the So Sexy conditioner and with a couple of spritzes of the hairspray, I can smell it in my hair all day. For those that have used VS Love Spell hairspray, this has less hold.