November 26, 2014 | 953 users online

Mascara - Rimmel - Extra Super Lash (Curved Wand)

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2010 5:43:00 AM More reviews by CleverRabbit

I've been using Extra Super Lash for quite a few years. It wasn't a special occasion nor a coveted beauty splurge when I first bought it, so I really can't say for sure how long this thing's been goin' on. And it's been kinda casual, this relationship we've got. Other mascaras have come and gone and Extra Super Lash has always been there. It's not that I'm indifferent about this mascara. I like it. I like it very very much. I just don't love it. It's more of a good friend than the love of my life.

But a good friend like this is always handy to have around. Especially in your makeup bag. Here's why:

It's cheap.
It's by Rimmel.
It's not fussy.
It's got a PROPER brush.
It defines, separates, lifts, curls and volumises your lashes.
Application is a doddle.
It lasts AGES.
It washes off with minimal effort.

Extra Super Lash - A great mascara worth having in your kit.

A more detailed review and other beauty product reviews can be found on my blog:
clever-rabbit.blogspot.com

Thanks for reading.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2010 6:52:00 PM More reviews by Imaverage

Okay so I've been using this product about a week and I very happy with it! I have problems with mascaras smudging throughout the day and this one has given me no problems. It also seems to curl my lashes which is incredible because my lashes do not hold a curl! On the other hand I tend to go for a more natural look with mascara so maybe if you don't want that than this wouldn't be for you. But it's the best I've tried and it's dirt cheap :) (Make sure you get the curved brush!)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2010 6:43:00 PM More reviews by icaughtfire93

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this mascara! It's very easy to use, effective and versatile. I can apply one coat to enhance my lashes, or several to exaggerate them. It doesn't clump or irritate my eyes, and can last for the whole day. However I have fairly thick and long dark lashes, so this mascara works perfectly for me. If you have less prominent lashes and want to give them more 'oomph', then this might not be for you.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2010 6:29:00 PM More reviews by Msdoodle68

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

After years of searching for my perfect mascara, i've found it. I have been using for about 3 years now, and you can make natural, soft lashes, or thick dramatic lashes. I have naturally long lashes, so this just helps a bit. Only 4 marks because sometimes i swear some of the tubes i buy have worse curved brushes than others :s

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2010 2:15:00 PM More reviews by SiennaSky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is a great, every day mascara. I have oily skin and am used to mascara smudging but this doesn't on me. It doesn't clump on my fine lashes either, does a great job of separating and lengthing. The end result is very natural, soft looking long lashes. I'd probably use something else if I want a dramatic, dark and full look but this mascara is great for when I want a clean, soft and feminine look. Love the curved wand!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2010 1:08:00 PM More reviews by izzit

I'm really quite impressed with this mascara! The curved wand catches all your lashes and lengthens them considerably, whilst still looking very natural. I'm only giving 4 lippies because I would prefer the mascara to thicken my lashes a little more, but then again, I prefer the false lash effect. For an everyday mascara this would be great though, it holds curl well and looks natural and pretty. Very inexpensive as well!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2010 9:14:00 AM More reviews by i8alltheBacon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

LOVE IT. I have tried probably 100 mascaras in my life..this is my favorite one. Not clumpy, goes on smooth, doesn't flake off and it gives just enough length and thickness while still looking natural.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2010 11:49:00 PM More reviews by Scarlett0722

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Oh hello my love. This may be HG mascara for me. I have pretty good lashes to start with, even tho' they are shorter on 1 eye than the other [bane of my existence]. Anyway. This mascara makes my eyelashes look almost fake after just 2 coats. One coat is natural & nice. 2 is woah. I have yet to try 3, but I'm sure it's dramatic. It also holds curl well, which is my biggest problem - lashes drooping. This takes my lashes up to my brows. It's a very wet formula; I have to take the excess off the brush. Also - it's dirt cheap: $2.97 at walmart. woohoo. I like the curved brush for better achieving a curl. You can't go wrong with this mascara.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2010 1:44:00 PM More reviews by themadhattress

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I wear this mascara every single morning. It separates and lengthens my lashes without clumping.. Actually, I don't think you can get clumpy lashes if you try! It has a curved wand, and I have no clue what that's supposed to do!! But anyway, it's perfect for work because it gives a very soft look which I love. Don't go for this if you want volume, though. It's strictly my morning-time mascara because even with layering, it won't give you no drama! I think I prefer this over Maybelline Full n Soft, which I haven't purchased since discovering this!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2010 10:42:00 PM More reviews by sfb333

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

this product is great for natural everyday wear
and i would suggest this mascara to girls just starting out with makeup
or those who like to wear makeup but not look like they over did it