Paul Mitchell Gloss Drops

3.7

Not tested on animals

on 10/13/2006 1:39:00 PM

I will be the odd one out here. I have damaged, wavy, thick hair. This stuff was incredibly greasy when I used it, for one thing. It made my hands all slippery, and my hair was greasy as well. I didn't notice the slightest difference, either. And for me, the smell was horrible. It smelled like chemicals. Oh, and the fact that this and all Paul Mitchel products contain alcohol doesn't help my already damaged hair.

on 8/30/2006 12:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I would buy this for the smell alone! It's a fairly good finishing gloss: it's a little heavy and I wish it would blend better in my palms. Overall, it's OK. There are better products out there that cost about the same or less. But like I said: if they made a body lotion or spray using the smell, then sign me up!

on 1/28/2006 1:58:00 PM

I love it. I have long, straight blonde hair. I stopped using Bed Head Girl Toys' Shine Serum once I discovered this product (when it was featured in the Feb 2006 Celebrity Hairstyles magazine). Caveat: use only one or two peas worth. Spread between your two palms and very gingerly, spread throughout your hair. I use it esp. on my middle part, where I tend to have fly aways. It looks extra nice when applied after using a hair iron.

Great stuff!

on 10/31/2005 2:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have long, fine(but a lot of it) dry, slightly wavy hair. It is difficult to find products that make my hair look more shiny and more smooth. Most shine serums build up, cause it to look stringy, or dry out my hair. Gloss drops works well- it smooths my hair and makes it shinier. It works better than all the other serums that I tried -and I tried A LOT. It is very thin and slippery. (unlike the PM skinny serum, which, to me, felt too thick and sticky.) You can apply it to dry, wet, or towel dried hair. It helps to detangle/smooth before blow drying. It doesnt seem to build up or dry out my fine hair at all -which is surprising bc it contains silicones. I have been using it for over 3 years now, and it still works well.

on 10/20/2005 9:35:00 AM

Ive been using this stuff FOREVER... I always seem to come back to it, and like most grease drops, it lasts for a long time. I think i buy 1 bottle a year, if that! it really never seems to dry my hair out...

on 7/25/2005 2:30:00 PM

I absolutely cannot live without this product...if i had to pick only one styling product for the rest of my days..this would be it!! It never weighs my hair down and never leaves any buildup or residue behind either.....I will always pick up 2-3 bottles at a time.

on 6/27/2005 4:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

For those of you who think that it makes your hair greasy, you are using too much!!!!! To say to use a dime size would be saying too much. Think of a pea instead, rub in hands well, and apply. I really like Paul Mitchell's Gloss Drops. Doesn't get rid of all the frizz, but does significantly decrease it.

on 4/13/2005 11:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I loovveee this product!! I use it before I blowdry my hair and it comes out less frizzy and oh so shiny. I also use it when it's been a humid day and my hair starts to frizz, it tames it wonderfully!

on 3/30/2005 11:23:00 PM

I love this product, I blow dry my hair, put a diamond drop of this stuff, and as if I had gone to the salon, it really works like a frizz control also... recommend it highly

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have very thick, course, curly hair. This is a great product for reducing frizz. I put it on my hair when it's dry. I pump a little into my hands and rub it around and then I just slide my hands down my hair. It takes the frizz away and makes my hair shine. Love this stuff.

Top Rated Paul Mitchell Products