December 21, 2014 | 1916 users online

Moisturizers - Clinique - Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2014 7:52:00 AM More reviews by chantel1995

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have repurchased this product twice now.

I use it as a go-too product. For ages I thought "I'm not gunna bother repurchasing it" But I it always leaves my skin looking great! Doesn't cause any spots, it nice and moisturising, even though it is a gel.

I shall keep repurchasing this product :) I am thinking of trying the active moist by dermalogica, so I will see how that compares :)

Thinking Clinqiue for evening, as I waking up with lovely skin, and then active moist for underneath my BB cream - sorted :)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/15/2014 10:39:00 PM More reviews by twiggyramirez

This moisturizing is really good, If you hate greasy finish, you will like this. It absorbs immediately and lets your skin fresh. Also is fragrance free and the packaging isn't jar, so i think is perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2014 9:48:00 AM More reviews by warrenma1

I use this under foundation. It doesn't have an SPF so it works well under foundations that do have an SPF. Blends well and soaks into the skin quickly. Very gentle for sensitive skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/13/2014 6:04:00 AM More reviews by houhou

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

I used a lot of this 3 steps some years back, when I had acne and oily skin. It is nice to use together in the 3-step, not alone. The whole 3 steps is a complete cleansing routing. I do like them and used a long time. But now my skin is getting dryer after age and do not need those heavy stuff any more. I do recommend this 3-step cleanser to oily skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2014 6:38:00 PM More reviews by buytoomuchmakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't really know what to think of this product. I'm always in between saying that it's great and that it doesn't do anything for me.
I usually apply this after i've washed my face, twice daily. In the morning I find that it does an amazing job. I only use this on my nose, since that's the only are where I really need an oil free moisturizer cause the rest of my face is rather normal to dry. Anyway it dries pretty quick and kinda disappears into my skin. I don't know if it's supposed to that, it leaves my skin feeling a little dry which is nice when I'm about to apply my foundation but when I apply this at night before I go to bed my oils come back pretty quick.
Kinda have a love-hate-relationship with this product.
I'd still repurchase it since it's perfect if you're about to put makeup onto oily skin,

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2014 7:45:00 PM More reviews by sunshowers

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This moisturizer is HG for me. I have ridiculously sensitive skin and mild rosacea. If the moisturizer is the least bit sticky or oily feeling, my skin will start to itch and the rosacea patches get inflamed.

DDMG feels cool and soothing. It sinks into my skin and makes it feel comfortable and hydrated all day long. And I'm not sure of the ingredients (and wouldn't know how to read an ingredients list if it was in front of me), but it seems to have some sort of medicinal effect as well. I usually need to apply prescription medicated anti-bacterial/fungal gel to keep rosacea flare-ups under control, but when I use DDMG consistently my face is clear, smooth, and healthy looking without having to use the medicated gel.

DDMG is expensive, but a little bit goes a really long way. I would highly, highly recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2014 5:47:00 PM More reviews by Katy2404

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Wow. This stuff is amazing. I have spent years searching for the perfect moisturiser and now I have found it. Please never discontinue this clinique, it really is dramatically different! Love it so much.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/12/2014 1:41:00 PM More reviews by Formerann83

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have rosacea, hormonal acne, combination skin and began using this about 2 weeks ago and so far so good! No breakouts and it doesn't make me a greece ball.
update (11/14)
I know this is fragrance free but something in it is causing irritation on my sensitive skin. No longer using.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2014 9:38:00 PM More reviews by lushlife505

This was another waste of money.
I have very oily skin and never tried this but finally decided to give in after the reviews stating how lightweight it is.
I used this for 6 weeks hoping that results would eventually become apparent....they did not.
I started breaking out after clearing my skin up with a drugstore cleanser and PC treatments, it is a mess again. It made my skin oilier, break out, and just look dull.
I think this may be ok if you have dry skin but why pay so much just for a moisturizer???? Especially when that's all it is. Nothing special at all. Also lots of dermatologist DO NOT recommend this at all. I see why. What a dud

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2014 5:20:00 PM More reviews by nerminhhabib

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

The Volkswagen of moiturizers: simple - maybe a bit expensive and monotonous, but what can I say? I'm a sucker for quality...one of my favorite day creams.