Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

3.8

INGREDIENTS: Water (Aqua Purificata) Purified, Dimethicone, Isododecane, Butylene Glycol, Bis-Peg-18 Methylether Dimethyl Silane, Glycerin, Laminaria Saccharina Extract, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake, Caffeine, Trehalose, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria), Polysilicone-11, Silica, Propylene Glycol Dicaprate, Oleth-10, Laureth-23, Laureth-4, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/vp Copolymer, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Disodium-Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Yellow 5, Red 4, Yellow 6

I have dry skin in the winter and acne-prone. I heard that the clinique dramatically different lotion was too rich and broke people out so I tried to steer clear of it. So I decided to give the gel a try even though it's targeted for oily/normal skin. It did nothing for my dry skin. The product sinks in so fast and I don't like the matte feeling for moisturizers. A good thing is that it didn't break me out and I like the pump . The smell is alright but the price is insane for what you get. $30? No thanks! I was very disappointed with this product.

I used to love this moisturizing gel. It feels nice on the skin and absorbs quickly. Good for daytime use, it is quite moisturizing for a gel. However, if you put on a too thick layer, it kind of rolls off when you put makeup on your face or if you rub your face. I would recommend this if you have oily and not too dry skin.

Makes me breakout. Not moisturizing at all for ne.

When I brought this moisturizer it came with a kit of a tiny cleanser and toner. Which did not help my face now I have oily and sometimes combination and especially acne prone. This moisturizer is light weight but that's it. I have not seen any difference I still have acne marks and I am still red after applying it and sometimes my skin is calm and starts getting red with this moisturizer. It was a waste of money for me.

This moisturising is okay but far from being dramatically different. The cost benefit is not worth it.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Is does moisture, but My skin cant stand mineral oil, it breaks me out likt crazy. So does this one.

Clinique should give this moisturizing gel a different name because this doesn't feel the same as the lotion. I was skeptical to try it for the longest time because of its name. I break out using the lotion. This gel is completely different upon application. It's light and feels clean on the skin. It moisturizing enough on my combination/oily skin. I wish it has spf but that would mean the formula would change. Great for night time because I get oily too while sleeping.

I have been repurchasing this moisturizer for years. It works perfectly all year round. It absorbs fast and skin feels great in the dry winter days after applying this. Also, the container is fairly big. Therefore the cream lasts me around an entire year.

I feel that the gel is faster absorbing than the clinique moisturizing lotion.

I have combination skin. The gel moisturized and kept my dry patches moisturized for the whole day. But in my oily areas I developed pimples, didn't have a break out like when I used the moisturizer but bonetheless I still broke out. =(

im in love with this.

fyi, this doesnt really cause any breakout, if you think you are breaking out using this, then there's a a dirt left in your skin that gets stuck before you put this moisturizer on.this was my problem before, i really thought this was clogging my pores but when i started cleaning my face with a good face cleanser (shiseido foaming) and use this after, i have never broken out from it again.😊

im so thrilled to finally understand why i kept breaking out from it before but now i dont and im also very happy to be able to understand how important using a moisturizer on your face is.

cause before i have tried so many different peels and skin products for my face because i always get scne, i didnt know how skin stays calm when your face has enough moisture.cause now im not as oily anymore and my face doesnt get red any longer.i kept asking myself why i have always broken out before no matter how many acids and toners i used, but that time too i never thought about using a moisturizer after washing my face and using such toners.actually, i never used a moisturizer until 6 days ago. cause i have always been afraid thay they might break me out. so thanks to CLiNIQUE really, for this very good moisturizer. anyway, here are my pros and cons:

PROS:
-doesnt break me out as long as face is clean before putting it on
-doesnt cause dryness
-moisturizes enough
-good under makeup
-good for the price

cons:
nONe.
❤️