Aussie New 3 Minute Miracle Reconstructor

4.2

on 6/11/2013 3:16:00 PM

I love this deep conditioner! I first bought it after I bleached my hair the first time, as I decided it needed some TLC. The product smells amazing and I do think it makes a difference to my hair when it has been really damaged (through dying or heat). When my hair is in normal condition it doesn't seem to do that much. I have very thick, quite curly hair so I usually use a normal conditioner before using this product so all the tangles are definitely out. Also, I tend to apply this just to my ends as I can't afford to keep buying bottles of it.

First Aussie product for me and I was grossed out by the smell, somewhere between bubblegum and chlorophyll - yikes. Fortunately the smell doesn't really linger in the hair much. I am quite impressed with the detangling and softening properties of this, I rinsed after a minute or two and it still made my dry thick hair very manageable. That said, the smell is so unpleasant that I very likely won't repurchase this.

on 3/13/2013 11:47:00 AM

I am in LOVE with this product!! I have used every expensive deep moisturizer you can think of. Ranging from $20-$55. I "cheated" on my hair lady and the other lady fried my hair pretty bad. Tried Enjoy, Moroccan, K-Pak, and several others. Finally went to Aussie as my last resort, and OMG it's amazing! My damage is almost completely repaired, hair is shinier than it has ever been. This product is very very light. Most cheaper products leave a film on my hair and make it greasy. When I use this I can go the next two days without washing my hair. Try this product! It only cost me $2.97, so if you don't agree then you only spent $3!!

Love this so much! It's an excellent conditoner. It leaves hair amazingly soft!! It is great for brittle or damaged hair too! I love all the aussie hair products and have bought this conditioner a lot of times and will continue to but it. Its so good for your hair!

on 1/11/2013 3:12:00 PM

This product qorks great on my hair and everything, but thats not really what i want to say
It absolutely stinks! to high heaven! it kind of smells like burning, or horrible medicine stuff. Can't stand it. I want to use it to make my hair feel nice, but can only use it once a month coz it smells so bad.

on 9/26/2012 6:01:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

Wow, this stuff is great. I have long, thick, curly hair and it was dry and straw like. Some of it was so dry it didn't even move which I hate. After a cut it doesn't lake long for the condition of my hair to go like this - corse and horrid.
Added to this is the fact that six months into my 30th year I found my first grey hair : ( . I wonder if that has something to do with the condition of my hair.
Anyway, I was about to take the leap into buying kerastase wonder conditioner but at 30 for a small tub I wasn't that keen. I came on here to see reviews and others where this product was mentioned so I decided to buy some of this before spending more. I am so pleased that I did. This stuff is great, the condition of my hair has improved dramatically, I can't believe it. I am amazed with it really. On offer at boots at the mo with buy 2 and get one free or at super drug for 2 for 6.99 so a bargain too, I have stocked up on other products in the range and they have not disappointed either. I am really pleased.

on 9/24/2012 9:58:00 AM

The best conditioner ever! My hair really absorbs this stuff, and it doesn't weigh my hair down at all. I have blonde shoulder length hair that has been through a lot over the years, and this really makes it look healthy.
Too bad they don't sell it in Belgium, but luckily I can buy it in the Netherlands.

on 9/23/2012 7:45:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

So I heard so many good reviews about this product and I really needed a good conditioner cos my hair has been straightened curled dyed. So I bought this from boots as they were doing 3 for 2 on all hair care products and this stuff actually works ! My ends feel so smooth and split end free !! I absolutely love it an will continue to use it. The smell of it is amazing too. FYI I shampoo my hair first using herbal essences beautiful ends and use this to condition. My hair is oily from the roots and dry from the ends. Love this seriously guys try it !

on 8/17/2012 9:25:00 AM

I LOVE this conditioner. I have curly hair which tends to be very matte and coarse, I always thought that was just my hair type and there was nothing I could do to remedy this but after trying this Aussie product my opinion's completely changed. This conditioner leaves my hair feeling SO soft, I cannot recommend it enough. Even when my hair has dried it still feels so silky I can't help but want to run my fingers through it again and again! It's not too expensive, I can pick it up from Boots for a fiver and whilst there's not a terrible amount of product in it I will definitely be repurchasing this. When I think back to how damaged my hair felt before to now it's so worth the money!

on 6/15/2012 5:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I don't understand why people like this conditioner so much.

I get really annoyed when a product claims to be packed with natural goodness and essential oils but instead is packed with silicones and other synthetic stuff as the main ingredients.

That said I hate the way this conditioner doesn't deliver. It doesn't moisturize my hair it just pretends to do it by coating it with silicones.

Right after using it my hair feels soft and easy to brush, but as soon as my hair is dry it looks dull and as if it is suffering from severe product build-up. That is not what Im looking for in a product that promises nourishment and shine.

I don't have oily hair whatsoever, in fact my hair is a bit damaged from bleaching and styling.

This conditioner leaves me with greasy horrible hair that lacks volume particularly at the roots (even if I never apply conditioner to my roots!) and frizzy hair at the ends of my hair. The worst is it leaves my hair in terrible condition for styling and for some weird reason I still don't understand my hair looks terrible if I style it after using this conditioner. I really don't know why!

So no nourishment, no moisturizing properties and complete waste of my money.

I am never purchasing Aussie products again, this was my third disappointment with their products.

First I thought that maybe I had chosen the wrong product for my hair type but after 3 failed attempts I know for sure Its not me, its the conditioner!

Ladies with greasy hair. STAY AWAY FROM THIS!

Top Rated Aussie Products