July 29, 2014 | 1648 users online

Hair Treatments - Aussie - New 3 Minute Miracle Reconstructor

rated 2 of 5 on 6/15/2012 5:53:00 PM More reviews by sjesic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I don't understand why people like this conditioner so much.

I get really annoyed when a product claims to be packed with natural goodness and essential oils but instead is packed with silicones and other synthetic stuff as the main ingredients.

That said I hate the way this conditioner doesn't deliver. It doesn't moisturize my hair it just pretends to do it by coating it with silicones.

Right after using it my hair feels soft and easy to brush, but as soon as my hair is dry it looks dull and as if it is suffering from severe product build-up. That is not what Im looking for in a product that promises nourishment and shine.

I don't have oily hair whatsoever, in fact my hair is a bit damaged from bleaching and styling.

This conditioner leaves me with greasy horrible hair that lacks volume particularly at the roots (even if I never apply conditioner to my roots!) and frizzy hair at the ends of my hair. The worst is it leaves my hair in terrible condition for styling and for some weird reason I still don't understand my hair looks terrible if I style it after using this conditioner. I really don't know why!

So no nourishment, no moisturizing properties and complete waste of my money.

I am never purchasing Aussie products again, this was my third disappointment with their products.

First I thought that maybe I had chosen the wrong product for my hair type but after 3 failed attempts I know for sure Its not me, its the conditioner!

Ladies with greasy hair. STAY AWAY FROM THIS!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2012 1:17:00 PM More reviews by liquidsuqar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

TRULY a miracle.
Now I'd bleached my hair four times to a platinum blonde colour and had what must've been 30% of it chopped off due to breakage - however my fringe, was annihilated and extremely close to breaking off. I couldn't possibly take any length (other than a few mm) from the fringe, so a good deep-condition was my only option.
I'd left the conditioner on for 3 & a half hours after having shampooed (a bit extreme, yeah) but my fringe was 99% RESTORED! Even after having straightened it, not a sign of damage, amongst the remainder of my hair also.

Thanks Aussie for saving my damaged mop!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2012 12:34:00 PM More reviews by Safin

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This product seems so hyped, for me it didn't do anything special at all.
My hair is dyed, long, oily at the roots, and very dry at the ends.
This acts as a normal conditioner. My hair becomes a bit softer, but still looks very frizzy. It is lightweight, so my hair does not become extra greasy, so that is a pro.
There must be better treatments on the market, so I will not buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2012 2:47:00 PM More reviews by LuHu82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have this in the coloured hair formula. I'll be honest, I can't see a discernable protection of my the vibrancy of my highlights but it smells nice & leaves my shoulder length, fine, colour treated hair and also my 9 year old daughter's long, fine, untreated, undamaged hair shiny, silky & fresh but not not weighed down.

It's not so rich that it can't be used as a daily conditioner, in fact, I find it great for this purpose (on the days when I'm not using Redken protein shampoo & cond) but not so feeble that it doesn't do anything.

It's cheap & the bottle is v practical with the non spill cap. Great. What more can you ask for from a supermarket/drugstore conditioner brand?

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2012 6:23:00 AM More reviews by SunnySmile

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Overall a really good product! Did not weigh my fine wavy hair down and smells great! Will be repurchasing. :D

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2012 5:39:00 PM More reviews by FakeLashes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

On my bottle it says it's a new formula with aloe vera? It smells like pink bubblegum and makes my hair really soft. I like that you only have to leave it in for 3 minutes and it does it's job. I also really like the bottle, no cap just squeeze it and the product will come out, very convenient in the shower.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2012 7:27:00 AM More reviews by vikavi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It is the only treatment that makes my hair so soft, unbelievable! I tried Redken (soft), Kerastase, L'oreal Pro, Tigi (dumb blond), ok like million drug store conditioners and masks, nothing ever made my hair so soft to touch and manageable and nourished, and also my main problem is frizzy hair, so this mask really does the miracle, my hair never looked that good!!!! shiny and healthy! I use this mask everytime i wash my hair with Aussie moist shampoo! By the way the shampoo by itself is nothing really special, but also good for cleansing!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/21/2011 2:29:00 PM More reviews by Fiache

LOVE THIS BABY!
My hair is asian,long and thick and I always color it so it needs a bit of maintenance. After I wash my hair with shampoo I love to use this afterwards and leave it in while I'm showering my body.. it helps my hair detangle while I work it in and I can feel the result in an instant, thats what I love about it.
It has a refreshing smell to it and really gives me smoother,softer hair. It has like a waxy texture to it and you really need to work it into your hair.
Highly recommended for those with thick and dry hair!
UPDATE: They changed the formula and scent and is not as thick and rich anymore. So I minused 2 lippies for that since it doens't work as well for my hair anymore. And I wouldn't repurchase it anymore either.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2011 12:40:00 PM More reviews by misti_parrott

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I usually buy higher quality hair treatments but the Aussie reconstructive treatment leaves my hair feeling lovely and soft and the delicious peachy smells it leaves is amazing.
I usually leave all hair treatments on for about 10 minutes and section my hair and apply it roots to tips to get the best coverage and rinse with warm water.
This is a great substitute for a salon treatment if you dont have the sort of money to spend on one, and unlike a real protein treatment you can use this every time you wash but your hair may feel a little heavy if the texture is fine, in that case i would recommend the 'light' version of this treatment that aussi bought out a while back, I've personally tried it and it works fine.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2011 10:51:00 PM More reviews by starlette17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I loved this product! I'm so happy I picked this up, this is the new (?) version of the 3 Minute Miracle conditioner. This with the combination of Macadamia oil has made my hair 10 times softer and more manageable! I don't have extremely dry hair but my hair has been through alot of coloring and thermal usage, A lot of shampoos/conditioners don't seem to provide enough conditioning for me, even the expensive salon formulas! First off this smells amazing - WOW, and once I rinsed it out after 3 minutes, my hair felt so much better! After using some macadamia oil and Aveda's volumizing tonic , I blow dried my hair and I was so impressed with the softness and bounce my hair had! I love this product and I will probably continue to use a few times a week.. and by the way I got this on sale @ Target for under $3! Can't beat it. Highly recommend, and if you hate it - you only wasted a few dollars!