Aussie New 3 Minute Miracle Reconstructor

4.2

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Absolute life saver!I used it today for the first time.Left it on for about 30 minutes and my hair looked as if I had just gotten out of the salon when I rinsed it!I am definitely buying it again!

AMAZING. The smell, my hair after application LOVE LOVE LOVE. Only a fiver you won't be disappointed hair feels like silk. Every other deep conditioner I've tried just a loada pony. People that give this a negative review don't deserve to have hair Aussie products always do wonders for my hair.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have tried most from brands like Frederick fakkai kerastase to Pantene, sometimes we need to try a very bad shampoo to realise how good something actually is. So when I use Aussie products i love the smell and most of all the result but sometimes being the fickle person I am I think to my self I'm gonna try that new product and see if its any good but to be honest if I stuck to Aussie 100% of the time I'd be happy with my hair 100% of the time so basically I will always use this product and have it in my bathroom and when I get curious about the latest shampoo no doubt Aussie will correct the terrible mess it left my hair in! When something's good its good and I'm glad i found this its just brilliant

I love this deep conditioner! I first bought it after I bleached my hair the first time, as I decided it needed some TLC. The product smells amazing and I do think it makes a difference to my hair when it has been really damaged (through dying or heat). When my hair is in normal condition it doesn't seem to do that much. I have very thick, quite curly hair so I usually use a normal conditioner before using this product so all the tangles are definitely out. Also, I tend to apply this just to my ends as I can't afford to keep buying bottles of it.

First Aussie product for me and I was grossed out by the smell, somewhere between bubblegum and chlorophyll - yikes. Fortunately the smell doesn't really linger in the hair much. I am quite impressed with the detangling and softening properties of this, I rinsed after a minute or two and it still made my dry thick hair very manageable. That said, the smell is so unpleasant that I very likely won't repurchase this.

I am in LOVE with this product!! I have used every expensive deep moisturizer you can think of. Ranging from $20-$55. I "cheated" on my hair lady and the other lady fried my hair pretty bad. Tried Enjoy, Moroccan, K-Pak, and several others. Finally went to Aussie as my last resort, and OMG it's amazing! My damage is almost completely repaired, hair is shinier than it has ever been. This product is very very light. Most cheaper products leave a film on my hair and make it greasy. When I use this I can go the next two days without washing my hair. Try this product! It only cost me $2.97, so if you don't agree then you only spent $3!!

Love this so much! It's an excellent conditoner. It leaves hair amazingly soft!! It is great for brittle or damaged hair too! I love all the aussie hair products and have bought this conditioner a lot of times and will continue to but it. Its so good for your hair!

This product qorks great on my hair and everything, but thats not really what i want to say
It absolutely stinks! to high heaven! it kind of smells like burning, or horrible medicine stuff. Can't stand it. I want to use it to make my hair feel nice, but can only use it once a month coz it smells so bad.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

Wow, this stuff is great. I have long, thick, curly hair and it was dry and straw like. Some of it was so dry it didn't even move which I hate. After a cut it doesn't lake long for the condition of my hair to go like this - corse and horrid.
Added to this is the fact that six months into my 30th year I found my first grey hair : ( . I wonder if that has something to do with the condition of my hair.
Anyway, I was about to take the leap into buying kerastase wonder conditioner but at 30 for a small tub I wasn't that keen. I came on here to see reviews and others where this product was mentioned so I decided to buy some of this before spending more. I am so pleased that I did. This stuff is great, the condition of my hair has improved dramatically, I can't believe it. I am amazed with it really. On offer at boots at the mo with buy 2 and get one free or at super drug for 2 for 6.99 so a bargain too, I have stocked up on other products in the range and they have not disappointed either. I am really pleased.

The best conditioner ever! My hair really absorbs this stuff, and it doesn't weigh my hair down at all. I have blonde shoulder length hair that has been through a lot over the years, and this really makes it look healthy.
Too bad they don't sell it in Belgium, but luckily I can buy it in the Netherlands.

Top Rated Aussie Products