September 21, 2014 | 1010 users online

Hair Treatments - Aussie - New 3 Minute Miracle Reconstructor

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2012 6:01:00 AM More reviews by Pixiechix

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

Wow, this stuff is great. I have long, thick, curly hair and it was dry and straw like. Some of it was so dry it didn't even move which I hate. After a cut it doesn't lake long for the condition of my hair to go like this - corse and horrid.
Added to this is the fact that six months into my 30th year I found my first grey hair : ( . I wonder if that has something to do with the condition of my hair.
Anyway, I was about to take the leap into buying kerastase wonder conditioner but at 30 for a small tub I wasn't that keen. I came on here to see reviews and others where this product was mentioned so I decided to buy some of this before spending more. I am so pleased that I did. This stuff is great, the condition of my hair has improved dramatically, I can't believe it. I am amazed with it really. On offer at boots at the mo with buy 2 and get one free or at super drug for 2 for 6.99 so a bargain too, I have stocked up on other products in the range and they have not disappointed either. I am really pleased.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2012 9:58:00 AM More reviews by Jadeke

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

The best conditioner ever! My hair really absorbs this stuff, and it doesn't weigh my hair down at all. I have blonde shoulder length hair that has been through a lot over the years, and this really makes it look healthy.
Too bad they don't sell it in Belgium, but luckily I can buy it in the Netherlands.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2012 7:45:00 AM More reviews by SanyaX

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

So I heard so many good reviews about this product and I really needed a good conditioner cos my hair has been straightened curled dyed. So I bought this from boots as they were doing 3 for 2 on all hair care products and this stuff actually works ! My ends feel so smooth and split end free !! I absolutely love it an will continue to use it. The smell of it is amazing too. FYI I shampoo my hair first using herbal essences beautiful ends and use this to condition. My hair is oily from the roots and dry from the ends. Love this seriously guys try it !

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2012 9:25:00 AM More reviews by Belle145

I LOVE this conditioner. I have curly hair which tends to be very matte and coarse, I always thought that was just my hair type and there was nothing I could do to remedy this but after trying this Aussie product my opinion's completely changed. This conditioner leaves my hair feeling SO soft, I cannot recommend it enough. Even when my hair has dried it still feels so silky I can't help but want to run my fingers through it again and again! It's not too expensive, I can pick it up from Boots for a fiver and whilst there's not a terrible amount of product in it I will definitely be repurchasing this. When I think back to how damaged my hair felt before to now it's so worth the money!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/15/2012 5:53:00 PM More reviews by sjesic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I don't understand why people like this conditioner so much.

I get really annoyed when a product claims to be packed with natural goodness and essential oils but instead is packed with silicones and other synthetic stuff as the main ingredients.

That said I hate the way this conditioner doesn't deliver. It doesn't moisturize my hair it just pretends to do it by coating it with silicones.

Right after using it my hair feels soft and easy to brush, but as soon as my hair is dry it looks dull and as if it is suffering from severe product build-up. That is not what Im looking for in a product that promises nourishment and shine.

I don't have oily hair whatsoever, in fact my hair is a bit damaged from bleaching and styling.

This conditioner leaves me with greasy horrible hair that lacks volume particularly at the roots (even if I never apply conditioner to my roots!) and frizzy hair at the ends of my hair. The worst is it leaves my hair in terrible condition for styling and for some weird reason I still don't understand my hair looks terrible if I style it after using this conditioner. I really don't know why!

So no nourishment, no moisturizing properties and complete waste of my money.

I am never purchasing Aussie products again, this was my third disappointment with their products.

First I thought that maybe I had chosen the wrong product for my hair type but after 3 failed attempts I know for sure Its not me, its the conditioner!

Ladies with greasy hair. STAY AWAY FROM THIS!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2012 1:17:00 PM More reviews by liquidsuqar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

TRULY a miracle.
Now I'd bleached my hair four times to a platinum blonde colour and had what must've been 30% of it chopped off due to breakage - however my fringe, was annihilated and extremely close to breaking off. I couldn't possibly take any length (other than a few mm) from the fringe, so a good deep-condition was my only option.
I'd left the conditioner on for 3 & a half hours after having shampooed (a bit extreme, yeah) but my fringe was 99% RESTORED! Even after having straightened it, not a sign of damage, amongst the remainder of my hair also.

Thanks Aussie for saving my damaged mop!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2012 12:34:00 PM More reviews by Safin

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This product seems so hyped, for me it didn't do anything special at all.
My hair is dyed, long, oily at the roots, and very dry at the ends.
This acts as a normal conditioner. My hair becomes a bit softer, but still looks very frizzy. It is lightweight, so my hair does not become extra greasy, so that is a pro.
There must be better treatments on the market, so I will not buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2012 2:47:00 PM More reviews by LuHu82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have this in the coloured hair formula. I'll be honest, I can't see a discernable protection of my the vibrancy of my highlights but it smells nice & leaves my shoulder length, fine, colour treated hair and also my 9 year old daughter's long, fine, untreated, undamaged hair shiny, silky & fresh but not not weighed down.

It's not so rich that it can't be used as a daily conditioner, in fact, I find it great for this purpose (on the days when I'm not using Redken protein shampoo & cond) but not so feeble that it doesn't do anything.

It's cheap & the bottle is v practical with the non spill cap. Great. What more can you ask for from a supermarket/drugstore conditioner brand?

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2012 6:23:00 AM More reviews by SunnySmile

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Overall a really good product! Did not weigh my fine wavy hair down and smells great! Will be repurchasing. :D

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2012 5:39:00 PM More reviews by FakeLashes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

On my bottle it says it's a new formula with aloe vera? It smells like pink bubblegum and makes my hair really soft. I like that you only have to leave it in for 3 minutes and it does it's job. I also really like the bottle, no cap just squeeze it and the product will come out, very convenient in the shower.