September 30, 2014 | 1755 users online

Foundations - Maybelline - Dream Matte Mousse

rated 3 of 5 on 8/10/2014 8:11:00 AM More reviews by Hollylolly123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Good but a little pricey

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2014 12:25:00 PM More reviews by Jscott11106

I love this product in the coco shade.. I am an nw47 in Mac and this product matches my skin perfectly!!! Even BETTER than Mac. The coverage is fantastic.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/7/2014 6:51:00 PM More reviews by emur

I don't know how I feel about this product. It's got a great coverage but, even after applying powder, it makes my face look shiny and oily and I don't even have naturally oily skin! The price of the product doesn't make up for its quality. Disappointed!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2014 11:14:00 AM More reviews by hannalorentzson

I have oily skin in my t-zone, and really love this product. It's matte, it stays on for at least 6 or so hours, and it's budget friendly. The only thing that I don't like, is that you have to kind of "dig out" the product, which isn't very hygienic. But overall, a great purchase!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2014 7:37:00 AM More reviews by MsRhiChocolate

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm still absolutely in love with this product! I only wish that they had more darker shades. The darkest shade almost matches my skin, but in the light, it can make it look a bit pale.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2014 6:28:00 PM More reviews by rootedinlove

I love the texture of this product! I have very oily, acne-prone skin and I love using a thin layer of this foundation on my skin for school or just a casual day's wear. It definitely looks natural and evens out my skin tone, which is all I need it to do for just an every day look. I love the packaging, and although it does look orangey, applying a thin layer and blending well (I use a small stipple brush to apply) it isn't orange at all, and I have very pale skin. Overall, I love this product, and I will repurchase!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2014 6:10:00 PM More reviews by AprilShowas123

If your skin is normal this is fine. Terrible for oily or acne skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/5/2014 4:48:00 PM More reviews by annaa7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

No, no, no stay away from this foundation if you

1) actually want to cover something
2) have oily skin
3) have common sense

rated 1 of 5 on 8/4/2014 6:22:00 PM More reviews by akPhilly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I know some people rave about this foundation, but I didn't like it at all. I think that for one, it just wasn't right for my skin type. I have rather dry skin, so full coverage matte foundations don't tend to work out that great for me, & just didn't glide on very nicely. But I couldn't even sheer it out or mix it with moisturizer, because it was really orangey. I got the palest shade they had, the Porcelain Ivory, & it was still way too dark as well as orangey toned. I'm pale, but not THAT pale, so I was surprised. It definitely appears alot lighter than it actually is when you're looking at it through the glass jar. Personally, I like the Dream Mousse liquid one that comes in the pump bottle much better.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/4/2014 6:00:00 PM More reviews by AlexandraK123

i purchased this product as i liked the colors the foundation came in. i used a normal foundation brush to apply the mousse it did feel very matte on my face but i disliked the texture and the way my skin looked with the foundation it was very thick and didn't last very long on my skin. at the end of the day as a girl from Liverpool i obviously want to be glam all day and not have my makeup become patchy and look like i have a skin disease within twenty minutes of wearing the product. i gave the packaging a one because i dont like the thought of a pot of makeup i put the brush on my face then back in the pot although i keep my face clean you dont know what germs are around. i gave the price a one even tho this product wasnt overally expensive it retails for around £7.96 and i think thats too expensive for such a bad product xoxox