Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse

3.0

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Squalane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Phenoxyethanol, Phenyltrimethicone, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Methylparaben, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Aluminum Hydroxide, Silica, BHT, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain ( /-):, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Mica

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

We all love a good drugstore foundation to save us a few wonga. But this is not it.

Mousse foundation has never been a win for me but I've tried many better than this product. This does not glide over the face and is way too thick and clumpy. I feel like this foundation was specifically made for 14 year old newbies who don't really know what they're doing! The colour choice is very limited too. I love the texture of mousse on the back of your hand but is totally different once it's covering your face, too cakey and you feel like it is just sinking into every pore.
The price is very inexpensive but I would not pay more than the marked price for this product. The only pro is the way it feels on the hand and the packaging is quite sophisticated compacted into a little glass tub, even ideal for travel and will fit into any make up bag.

Really disappointed with this product and will not bother repurchasing.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I only use this as a concealer at my eye area because elsewhere on my face it broke me out! It does cover my dark circles quite well. But don't use it all over your face if you have acne!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

My first time using it I loved it! Although, now not so much. I'm not sure if they have changed their formula/I prefer mid/higher end foundations but it's not great.

PROS:
cheap
doesn't smell bad
buildable coverage
nice texture/consistency
blends nicely

CONS:
need more shade variety
needed a compact or something of the sort for easier application
Glass breaks too easily - I dropped mine once in a hurry to a football match
transfers to anything you touch/swipe
quite greasy, layer of grease on my face
can be cakey

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I didn't like this foundation because of the shade variety. The color was off and the package is not my favorite. I prefer foundations with a pump or compact.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I tried this yrs ago and I liked it. Well, it had been discontinued, but last week I found it again. I decided to re-try this foundation because I had been left with some "okay/so-so" thoughts on this foundation.
I used it and it blended ok. I cooked it with a bit of powder and was done. I was only going out to get my kids from school and I wanted to try it. Anyway----I was out for about 3 hours and when I got home and took a look in the mirror--I WAS BLOWN AWAY....I LOOKED AWFUL!!!..it was the right shade when I left and I didn't add anymore powder but my face looked cakey and kind of white??? (I used honey beige...) my foundation was still there, but it wasn't there and it wore off in a weird way... it was Awful!!!! All I thought was, "I was out in the world looking like this? I look worse then a Crack whorr at the end of her day!!?"
It looked TERRIBLE!!!!! Idk if they changed the formula, or if I am just use to better foundations, either way---I'm not using this again!! Ever!!!
This foundation also had a peachy undertone and it has pretty awful staying power of it is: A) summer or fall. B) if you have oily skin
It transfers very badly. Another thing--it made me hot...it made me sweat? It felt like my face couldn't breathe at all...my face felt like it had a greasy, film layer... I did not use a lot--either way, not a great feeling at all.
I am not repurchasing and I cant recommend this at all :-(

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

For someone who rarely got pimples (maybe one or two around that time of the month), my cheeks began to break out HORRIBLY months after using this. At first I thought it was the moisturizer I was using, or my facial cleanser, but all that's left is this. I'm talking the worst breakouts I've ever experienced in my entire life. Cystic pimples on my cheeks and awful bumps/clogged pores EVERYWHERE. I feel like my skin has forever changed thanks to this foundation :(

Do not recommend!!!!

I don't like the fact that this foundation becomes kind of yellowish when its not blended in correctly. Maybelline is my favorite makeup brand in drugstores the packaging is awesome it feels like it wont break and it feels sturdy enough to hold the product. However the price should be cut because of the yellowing problem it has on my skin maybe its just me but other then that it is a good product.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have used this product quite a few different times through out the years. My first time using it, I loved it! I love make up, so I try different kinds. I originally stopped using this product the first time because I would notice that it would rub off on my neck and collar area of my shirts. It had been a few years since I had worn this makeup, so I recently decided to give this product another try. OMG it was TERRIBLE!!! First off, I looked fake. I mean, I might wear a mask on Halloween, but not everyday. Second, It made my face warm, like I was sweating under the make up. I did not blend well with my skin at all. Third, the color. Terrible. When I first tried this makeup, I was years younger and it was my first "real" foundation. I didn't really care that it was not the correct undertone for my skin. Now that I'm older, It just made me look grey and sallow. I even tried to go get another package of it, thinking maybe this one got damaged, but no. It was the same terrible color. Will never buy again, nor even consider trying again, no matter how many years go by.

This is my FAVORITE product!!!!!! Its extremely matte and it doesn't budge all day. My skin is very oily and I'm full of acne. It never makes my skin break out. It gives me full coverage all day. I'd even be confortable wearing this without any concealer! My school gets really warm and humid so whenever I go my skin gets extra oily but with this product I'm completly fine all day. I would recommend this product to anyone!!

This is my first review here -a bad one,sorry.Have combo very light skin and this product haven t done anything to my skin - no coverage, oily parts have been looking oily, dry parts stayed dry.Just a waste of money- but at least it was cheap.