July 22, 2014 | 1913 users online

Lip Gloss - NYX - Mega Shine - Beige

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2012 4:48:00 AM More reviews by izumilove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

A really nice colour! Most lipgloss are way too sheer! But I love how this actually gives my lips a beautiful, feminine, pink colour! It lasts decent enough for a lipgloss. It is also really cheap! The smell is a bit unpleasant but it won't last after applying! Slightly sticky but not that bad as far as lipgloss goes! Definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2012 4:48:00 AM More reviews by samsungasong

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I love this lip gloss, it smells beautiful & is a gorgeous colour. It's not beige at all, it's a glorious medium pink. Highly recommend.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/23/2012 1:53:00 AM More reviews by cjsmommasan

Grosssssss.

Ok I need to STOP buying these NYX glosses based on the reviews.

Color is awful.
Cherry cough syrup smell , yuck.
Thick, gloppy.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/21/2012 10:07:00 AM More reviews by hyacinth289

i am not a lipgloss person, but I do have a few that i like. This is not one of them. The formula is not nice, seemed cheap to me, and the color is not flattering. Furthermore, what I hate the most about this gloss is that it made my lips peel off; I didn't have this problem with TooFaced lipgloss tho.
First NYX lipgloss i have tried, not going to buy another one at all

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2012 6:40:00 AM More reviews by 90sbaby4eva23

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

One of my favorite NYX mega shine lip glosses. What I call a “throw & go” easy lippie, it doesn’t require liner or darker lip color to suit my deep dark skin. Although it’s a neutral fresh light pink with absolutely NO brown, purple, red, yellow or blue based tones in it. This NEVER looks milky no matter how much I pile on. Mac lovelorn or Revlon primrose paired with NYX prune lip liner look so great with this.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2012 11:17:00 AM More reviews by riotkitty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This color is not flattering on every skin tone. It pulled purple on me and was not flattering. The formula, however, was one of the better ones in the Megashine collection. It had amazing pigment, a glossy finish with no frost or sparkle, and didn't seem to separate or settle into the lip lines.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2012 9:56:00 PM More reviews by anaisadorkie

Product: I bought this in "beige" which is a very wearable pink for anyone!!! This color is suitable for any skin tone. This gloss is a sticky formulation but not too sticky. THe applicator is unlike anything i have every tried before

Price: 5.00-6.00 dollars

Packaging: Really cute with a bow on top. Lip gloss tends to buid up around the initial closing of the container but no big deal>

I love this lipgloss !!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2012 11:18:00 AM More reviews by pinkchopstix13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this line of glosses and the color is beautiful! The name is definitely misleading as this is more of a soft neutral pink instead of a beige color. The consistency is creamy and smooth and the smell is so sweet and yummy. I think this color would like nice on most skin tones.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2012 8:58:00 PM More reviews by camidoodi

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It is a gorgeous color. Makeup Geek youtube star called it a universally appealing/suitable for any skin color, so i decided to pick one up. She was right because I am of Asian heritage and on the yellow side and pink never does suit me well. This works, except that it think it is a little sticky and has a taste that I am not sure I like. If you don't care about that too much, this is a greatttt buy at about $5.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2012 9:03:00 PM More reviews by raggie92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

First of all, the name sucks because it's not a beige color at all. It's definitely a bubblegum pink and it's super pigmented. I like the fact that it does not have shimmers or glitter in it BUT STILL SO SHINY. I like the creme look when I do smokey looks.

The downfall of this product, it smells like cough syrup. It really does, but it don't really bother me that much after applying. And it gets really goopy if applied too much.

It's a great lipgloss to wear on its own because it just makes your lips so doll-like and sweet. And I love the applicator! Definitely will repurchase this baby and other megashine lipglosses from NYX!