NYX Mega Shine - Beige

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Mineral Oil, Octyldodecanol, Butyrospermum Parkii Fruit, Bees Wax, Paraffin, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Grape (vitis vinifera)Seed Oil, Butyl Parahydroxy Benzoate, Propyl Parahydroxy Benzoate, Microcrystalline Wax, Ceresin, Polybutene, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Ricinus Communis (castor) Seed Oil, Tocopherol (vitamin E acetate), Mica, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide, D&C Red No.7 Calcium Lake, Fragrance.

on 5/26/2013 2:30:00 AM

There is a reason why this is one of the top selling/rated lip glosses from NYX.

Price: $8 CAD
Colour: medium neutral pink
Finish: super shiny, no shimmer
Pigmentation: medium
Texture: liquidy, not as sticky as MAC lip glass
Wear time: 3-4 hours

I just love the formulaton of NYX glosses with mega shine. They glide on and while they don't stay on forever, the lack of stickiness and sweet cherry scent is a plus.
The colour is a bit on the muted side of phono spectrum, so you can wear it everyday with any look.

on 5/19/2013 2:05:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I adore this medium pink color. It's not too much of anything- not too bright, dark, light. It's just an amazing everyday color. Just like everyone else says its not actually beige so don't let that fool you. I dislike the smell however- cherry scented. Also the top part where the top screws on gets goopy and I find myself cleaning it off alot which wastes product but for the price i don't mind. No glitter in this btw and the texture is awesome!

on 2/19/2013 5:10:00 PM

Really like this lip gloss. The color beige, which is actually a pink, goes on smoothly, with great color pay off and is not too sticky. Does not dry my lips. The only downside is that it doesn't stay on for long, but we have to consider that it is a lip gloss, not a lipstick. I would like to try more colors!

on 1/4/2013 4:07:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Neutral

I had heard a lot on youtube from beauty gurus about this product and color. I am tan, and did not like how this color looked on me. I think it would look much better on people with fairer skin. This product is very affordable and its lasting quality is ok. This lip gloss has a strong scent to it. I think it smells like cherries and I do not like cherries so the odor made me not want to put it on again. I am disappointed because I heard so many good things about it and it looks really good on some people. However, it was not the product for me.

on 1/1/2013 9:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

NYX Mega Shine Lip Glosses are amazing, and great quality.
Beige is a very pretty pink color that's not too bold, but perfect for everyday wear.
I don't find this lip gloss to be sticky at all, and it smells very nice!
I'm very happy with this purchase and will definitely be buying more!

on 12/22/2012 9:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

First thing, this is not beige but a pinkish color. But for my skin tone (NW20) it did not look good and didn't show much. Did not like it on me and think it would look nicer perhaps on someone VERY fair. the quality is not bad but.

on 11/19/2012 12:59:00 PM

I love NYX Mega Shine lip glosses in general and Beige is pretty, but not at all beige. It's a medium-toned, slightly dusty pink that is lightly opaque and without shimmer. The color lasts and it's moisturizing without being sticky. Very nice, even if it's not a true beige.

on 11/16/2012 4:48:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

A really nice colour! Most lipgloss are way too sheer! But I love how this actually gives my lips a beautiful, feminine, pink colour! It lasts decent enough for a lipgloss. It is also really cheap! The smell is a bit unpleasant but it won't last after applying! Slightly sticky but not that bad as far as lipgloss goes! Definitely buy again.

on 11/5/2012 4:48:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

I love this lip gloss, it smells beautiful & is a gorgeous colour. It's not beige at all, it's a glorious medium pink. Highly recommend.

on 10/23/2012 1:53:00 AM

Grosssssss.

Ok I need to STOP buying these NYX glosses based on the reviews.

Color is awful.
Cherry cough syrup smell , yuck.
Thick, gloppy.