October 21, 2014 | 1354 users online

Lip Gloss - NYX - Mega Shine - Beige

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2013 9:55:00 PM More reviews by wq13

NYX Mega Shine Lip Glosses are amazing, and great quality.
Beige is a very pretty pink color that's not too bold, but perfect for everyday wear.
I don't find this lip gloss to be sticky at all, and it smells very nice!
I'm very happy with this purchase and will definitely be buying more!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2012 9:07:00 PM More reviews by haidehh

First thing, this is not beige but a pinkish color. But for my skin tone (NW20) it did not look good and didn't show much. Did not like it on me and think it would look nicer perhaps on someone VERY fair. the quality is not bad but.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2012 12:59:00 PM More reviews by SkullGlitter

I love NYX Mega Shine lip glosses in general and Beige is pretty, but not at all beige. It's a medium-toned, slightly dusty pink that is lightly opaque and without shimmer. The color lasts and it's moisturizing without being sticky. Very nice, even if it's not a true beige.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2012 4:48:00 AM More reviews by izumilove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

A really nice colour! Most lipgloss are way too sheer! But I love how this actually gives my lips a beautiful, feminine, pink colour! It lasts decent enough for a lipgloss. It is also really cheap! The smell is a bit unpleasant but it won't last after applying! Slightly sticky but not that bad as far as lipgloss goes! Definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2012 4:48:00 AM More reviews by samsungasong

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I love this lip gloss, it smells beautiful & is a gorgeous colour. It's not beige at all, it's a glorious medium pink. Highly recommend.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/23/2012 1:53:00 AM More reviews by cjsmommasan

Grosssssss.

Ok I need to STOP buying these NYX glosses based on the reviews.

Color is awful.
Cherry cough syrup smell , yuck.
Thick, gloppy.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/21/2012 10:07:00 AM More reviews by hyacinth289

i am not a lipgloss person, but I do have a few that i like. This is not one of them. The formula is not nice, seemed cheap to me, and the color is not flattering. Furthermore, what I hate the most about this gloss is that it made my lips peel off; I didn't have this problem with TooFaced lipgloss tho.
First NYX lipgloss i have tried, not going to buy another one at all

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2012 6:40:00 AM More reviews by 90sbaby4eva23

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

One of my favorite NYX mega shine lip glosses. What I call a “throw & go” easy lippie, it doesn’t require liner or darker lip color to suit my deep dark skin. Although it’s a neutral fresh light pink with absolutely NO brown, purple, red, yellow or blue based tones in it. This NEVER looks milky no matter how much I pile on. Mac lovelorn or Revlon primrose paired with NYX prune lip liner look so great with this.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2012 11:17:00 AM More reviews by riotkitty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This color is not flattering on every skin tone. It pulled purple on me and was not flattering. The formula, however, was one of the better ones in the Megashine collection. It had amazing pigment, a glossy finish with no frost or sparkle, and didn't seem to separate or settle into the lip lines.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2012 9:56:00 PM More reviews by anaisadorkie

Product: I bought this in "beige" which is a very wearable pink for anyone!!! This color is suitable for any skin tone. This gloss is a sticky formulation but not too sticky. THe applicator is unlike anything i have every tried before

Price: 5.00-6.00 dollars

Packaging: Really cute with a bow on top. Lip gloss tends to buid up around the initial closing of the container but no big deal>

I love this lipgloss !!