July 30, 2014 | 1830 users online

Cleansers - Biore - Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2013 2:48:00 PM More reviews by x0jadore

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i love this cleanser. the icy feeling after applying it is amazing! feels very refreshing. i still get the occasional breakout and this cleanser does dry out my skin a bit, but i just put on moisturizer afterwards anyway.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2013 8:04:00 PM More reviews by Femmeboi

I used this cleanser for years to clear up my acne-prone skin and I can attest to the fact that it's a really nice, reliable product. It's a clear gel with a light, barely-there scent that never irritated my sensitive skin. The cleanser foams easily, too.

What makes this cleanser so special is the sensation it creates when you apply it. It really does make your skin feel icy cold, which is seriously the best feeling ever in the summer. Every time I rinse it off and dry my face, my face feels incredibly fresh and clean, completely devoid of grease.

Personally, with my combination skin, I cannot use this everyday and especially not in the winter, otherwise it would dry my face out. If you have oily skin, I suspect this could be a miracle product for you, but I find that it leaves my face too dry if I use it daily.

Regardless, I still return to this product when I'm having a bad breakout or my face is particularly sweaty and oily.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/2/2013 2:40:00 PM More reviews by Hshariff

DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT!!!!!!

I bought this face wash on a whim whilst doing some grocery shopping, that night I gave it a try and woke up with the WORST SKIN EVER! my skin is sore, burnt and itches sooo much also this has left my skin in white spots everywhere. I will never be using this product again and have never felt so depressed about my skin before this has left it very red,sore and blistered.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2013 7:12:00 PM More reviews by Selly03

I LOVED this product but now I cant find it anywhere. I did dry my skin out a very little in certain patches but my skin was fine as long as a moisturised properly (I have combination skin). I miss this product!!!

It really helped with my occasional breakout and left my skin feeling and looking really clean and fresh.

This was the best for removing my make-up, it took everything off. The Revlon foundation I use is a pain to remove but two quick washes with this got it all completely off. All other cleansers I have used have required at least 3 washes.

I do not recommend this product for people with dry skin. It would be great for people with oily skin and its good for combination skin as long as you moisturise properly.

Packaging: It has a pump which can lock shut which is a bonus and is great for travelling.

Price: its a tad on the expensive side for a drug store product, considering how cheap some of the products can be, but its still reasonable.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/20/2013 3:52:00 PM More reviews by Maryso

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Nah. Dries my skin out, not worth the potential skin clearing benefits!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/19/2013 12:07:00 AM More reviews by FernandaMissXToTheNo

It did clear up my skin but it gave me extremely dry skin! i personally do not reccomend it

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2013 1:38:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This cleansed my oily skin without stripping it, but it doesn't have enough of that icy sensation I expected, ala Noxema. But it lathers well and smells nice. Regular price was $8.29 at CVS, but after the sale, coupons & ECBs, it was less than a buck. I wouldn't pay $8 for this, not when I can get a bar of Neutrogena for less than $3.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/14/2013 2:39:00 AM More reviews by GayleMint

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

When I first got this I was extremely excited to use it. I had previously used the Biore black head remover and LOVED it. At first I liked this. I liked the icey feeling of it afterwards. But after a while I noticed that I broke out a lot more than usual.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2013 1:05:00 PM More reviews by AimeeXx

This product is amazing! I woke up one morning and done my make up eight times as it looked like someone had slashed my face with water... That oily! I normally have normal skin but as I've got older my skin has become more acne and oil prone! I went out and bought this cleanser and it is excellent! I'm not one for sticking with a product and have no 'holy grail' but I have reperchased this so many times! It is extremely drying at first but once out of that stage it cleans up any oil and improves skin like a pro!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2013 2:01:00 PM More reviews by spacecowgirlredux

I had been using the L'Oreal 360 for combination skin and was getting quite severe breakouts as well as dryness. I switched to this, and in about two weeks my skin has really calmed down. I would prefer it were unscented, but it's much better than the horrible cheap men's cologne scent of the L'Oreal. This does give a slight cooling effect, nothing shocking - I don't even notice it most days. I still use it with the silicone scrubby pad that came with the L'Oreal 360, and it actually works better with said pad than the accompanying L'Oreal cleanser did!