September 18, 2014 | 1955 users online

Cleansers - Biore - Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2013 7:57:00 AM More reviews by risathompson

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This cleanser had help decreased the amount of blackhead and enlarge pores on and around my nose. I have had blackhead for years and they are so deep, even when I went to the skin specialist to extract it, they say its difficult to get them and I need regular session. However ever since I started using this cleanser, I noticed my pore is cleaner and smaller, and the amount of blackhead had decrease significantly. I bought this a year ago and the first time I used it, my skin burned!!!! 2 weeks ago I was suffering from some hormonal breakout so I decided to reuse it again to check if I'm really sensitive to salicylic acid. When I just use it straight on my skin, it doesn't lather very well, kinda thick and doesn't rinse well, kind of irritate my skin and make them feel dry. However, since I switched to using the Japanese foaming method, it had helped my skin improved dramatically. I put a little cleanser in my hand, add a little water and rub my hand until foam are created. Then put all the foam at my fingertip and lightly massage it on the skin. It feel very light, there is a slight tingle but not as irritating, and it rinse very well. I was also using a 1% SA spot treatment and 2.5% benzoyl peroxide to treat my acne spots, so I can't attest to its acne fighting power, but my skin seem to drink up the serum and moisturizer very well after using this. Btw, I have dry-normal skin and cleanser dry my skin quite easily. I hate squeaky clean feeling but this product make me feel just enough clean-ness. And I have some sensitivity to acid based product, hence the initial burn, but I guess in bubble form, it doesn't irritate my skin as much. I hope that help

rated 2 of 5 on 8/8/2013 11:19:00 PM More reviews by LNguyen97

The only reason this product didn't get a 1 is because I liked the cooling sensation it left, that's it. This cleanser clogged my (not so big) pores and left little whiteheads all over my face. I'm going back to my clean&clear cleanser.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2013 1:45:00 AM More reviews by kileyw

I used Proactive for YEARS: from my mid-teens to my mid-twenties but it never completely cleared up my skin. When I was 24, my skin broke out worse than it ever was in high school - severe adult acne sucks so bad. I promptly went off Proactive, and after trying a few other products, I began using this cleanser. I've been using it for almost 4 years now and my skin has never, ever been clearer. I still get a few minor spots, but I no longer get cystic acne or those breakouts that are very deep and create massive red bumps.

I love this product, and it's one of my holy grail items. However, I do use this along with a few other items that I attribute to clearing up my oily and acne-prone skin. I didn't love the 'ice' sensation at first but you don't notice it after using it for a while, and it doesn't dry out my skin at all.

The bottle can last several months as long as you don't use a full pump each time; a partial pump is more than enough. This usually costs about $10 at drugstores in Canada, and a little cheaper at Walmart. They changed the packaging so it's no longer the light green colour in the photo, it's the white version in the 3rd photo.

I highly recommend this if you're working to clear up your skin. It's gentle, affordable, and it works.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/23/2013 5:36:00 PM More reviews by jamie1172008

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

When I first started using this, it was amazing. It helped to clear up a lot of acne I had on my face. A few months ago, I revisited this cleanser and noticed that the appearance of the cleanser had changed. I had difficulty trying to open it so I had to pour it in another bottle. Anyway, when I used it this last time I noticed that it didn't make my acne dissappear; instead, it brought out more pimples! I don't know what happened. I think it's because the last time I used it, I was in high school. But now that I am in early 20s, it doesn't do anything for my skin. I guess some people are right; the stuff that was effective when you were a teenager may not be as effective when you get older. So, I would not recommend this to anyone.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2013 2:48:00 PM More reviews by x0jadore

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i love this cleanser. the icy feeling after applying it is amazing! feels very refreshing. i still get the occasional breakout and this cleanser does dry out my skin a bit, but i just put on moisturizer afterwards anyway.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2013 8:04:00 PM More reviews by Femmeboi

I used this cleanser for years to clear up my acne-prone skin and I can attest to the fact that it's a really nice, reliable product. It's a clear gel with a light, barely-there scent that never irritated my sensitive skin. The cleanser foams easily, too.

What makes this cleanser so special is the sensation it creates when you apply it. It really does make your skin feel icy cold, which is seriously the best feeling ever in the summer. Every time I rinse it off and dry my face, my face feels incredibly fresh and clean, completely devoid of grease.

Personally, with my combination skin, I cannot use this everyday and especially not in the winter, otherwise it would dry my face out. If you have oily skin, I suspect this could be a miracle product for you, but I find that it leaves my face too dry if I use it daily.

Regardless, I still return to this product when I'm having a bad breakout or my face is particularly sweaty and oily.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/2/2013 2:40:00 PM More reviews by Hshariff

DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT!!!!!!

I bought this face wash on a whim whilst doing some grocery shopping, that night I gave it a try and woke up with the WORST SKIN EVER! my skin is sore, burnt and itches sooo much also this has left my skin in white spots everywhere. I will never be using this product again and have never felt so depressed about my skin before this has left it very red,sore and blistered.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2013 7:12:00 PM More reviews by Selly03

I LOVED this product but now I cant find it anywhere. I did dry my skin out a very little in certain patches but my skin was fine as long as a moisturised properly (I have combination skin). I miss this product!!!

It really helped with my occasional breakout and left my skin feeling and looking really clean and fresh.

This was the best for removing my make-up, it took everything off. The Revlon foundation I use is a pain to remove but two quick washes with this got it all completely off. All other cleansers I have used have required at least 3 washes.

I do not recommend this product for people with dry skin. It would be great for people with oily skin and its good for combination skin as long as you moisturise properly.

Packaging: It has a pump which can lock shut which is a bonus and is great for travelling.

Price: its a tad on the expensive side for a drug store product, considering how cheap some of the products can be, but its still reasonable.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/20/2013 3:52:00 PM More reviews by Maryso

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Nah. Dries my skin out, not worth the potential skin clearing benefits!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/19/2013 12:07:00 AM More reviews by FernandaMissXToTheNo

It did clear up my skin but it gave me extremely dry skin! i personally do not reccomend it