November 25, 2014 | 1797 users online

Conditioner - Garnier - Sleek and Shine

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2012 10:03:00 AM More reviews by linhle777

I have stop using drugstore shampoo and conditioner for the last four years and I needed a conditioner right than and there and didn't have time to stop by salon supplies store. The sleek and shine conditioner I have is a new formula and the package is different. The new formula /dry unmanageable hair label got me. Not expecting much this stuff came out with awesome results. Each time I use it, it untangles and feels like silk. Something that a salon conditioner can never do. I have really long hair and this really works! It smells so good. It is convenient how the bottle stands upside down so the product is always at the tip ready to squeeze. Love love love goodbye to expensive salon conditioner

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2012 5:20:00 PM More reviews by sugamonkey

I have Asian hair that is straight with a slight wave. I'm always looking for smoothing and straightening products. I compared this to Bumble and Bumble Let it Shine conditioner and they are very close. BB gives a bit more softness. But, for the price difference, I may stick with Garnier. This works well with BB Straight shampoo to give sleek and smooth hair. Who says we can't mix DS with HE?!
EDIT: in order to maximize smoothness and shine, I need to use this with Straight shampoo. When I pair this conditioner with a volumizing or moisturizing shampoo, my hair isn't as sleek or smooth.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/17/2011 1:20:00 PM More reviews by fallenangel97

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I'm always trying new products on my fine, wavy, over-processed hair. I always end up coming back to this shampoo and conditioner. It makes my hair smooth, shiny and detangled. And it smells yummy! I actually liked the old formula better than the new though...

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2011 1:14:00 AM More reviews by girlyglam2503

My hair is frizzy and dry. I decieded to get this shampoo because my friend told me about it. I noticed that the lid was hard to open if my hands were slippery. When my hair dried, I brushed it out, and my hair was sleek and shiny. Now, this is my first time using this product,so if I have anything to add I will let you all know :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2011 3:17:00 PM More reviews by deliberateangel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

The new formula with Argan oil is pure awesome! I have really dry, coarse naturally curly hair. this detangles, conditions and makes my hair super soft and shiny. This is my new favorite conditioner. A steal at $5 a liter. I also love the leave in conditioner too.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2011 11:44:00 PM More reviews by tonjer1003

***This review is for the new formula*** I love, love, love this conditioner! My hair is damaged, brittle, over-processed and this is the only shampoo/conditioner/serum line that has worked for me. I would repurchase this over and over again- I strongly recommend it :)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/2/2011 2:11:00 AM More reviews by jessii

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This honesltey smells the best! I love smelling it , it's so refreshing and nice , made my hair nice and shiny and had no frizz,

rated 4 of 5 on 9/29/2011 1:42:00 AM More reviews by Tsumaura

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a pretty good conditioner~ I use this on the ends of my hair, and I use the garnier triple nutrition conditioner on the roots of my hair (sometimes as a co wash). So far so good~ :3 There are no cones/ parabens which is super awesome for my uber sensitive skin. However I'm a bit worried that it does contain isopropyl alcohol which can dry hair over time. I hope the oils make up for the alcohol though because it works wonderful and smells nummy! My hair ends up smooth, moisturized, and shiny :3

rated 1 of 5 on 8/7/2011 7:21:00 PM More reviews by turnthisaround

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Just like the shampoo, this did nothing for me. It never conditioned my hair. My hair was so knotted and almost dreaded from the shampoo and this did nothing to resolve that. I would keep having to pile some on to get any tangles out.
It didn't leave my hair smooth, needless to say. It just sat on my hair.

The smell wasn't terrible. Only positive I can say about it.

Would never look twice at it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2011 1:15:00 PM More reviews by d3pthofdarkn3ss

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been using this conditioner in conjunction with the shampoo for over 2 weeks now, and I love the way that my hair feels and looks. I have long, straight, medium thickness hair that is both highlighted and colored. I find that my hair is very soft and smooth after using this conditioner and that I do not need to spend as much time flat ironing my hair for a smooth/sleek look. Currently it is summer where I live, with very high humidity, and this product has successfully kept my hair from either looking too greasy or too fluffy. I love it! I have tried other salon(and more $$$$) brands but keep coming back to Garnier because of the value, and the lovely fruity smell.