Garnier Sleek and Shine Conditioner

3.6

Price: $

Price: $

New Formulation 7/2011: Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Palm Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride, Apple Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Fragrance, Isopropyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine HCI, Apricot Kernel Oil, Citric Acid, Sugar Cane Extract,Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Yellow 5, Lemon Peel Extract, Yellow 6, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Aminomethyl Propanol.

on 4/27/2012 4:20:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I got this conditioner as part of a buzz kit along with the shampoo. Just like the shampoo, this conditioner didn't do anything for me. I have dry, fine hair and it didn't seem to make it any sleeker or shiner. To me it performed as well as any run of the mill drug store conditioner.

on 3/25/2012 2:25:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This conditioner was decent, but it left my hair weighed down, and still didn't help with my uncontrollable frizz. My hair is very dry and tangles extremely easily, and this conditioner did nothing to help with it. The only positive things about it was the price and the pleasant scent. I think for someone with less damaged hair than I have it might work nicely, but I unfortunately need something a little better.

on 3/1/2012 10:03:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have stop using drugstore shampoo and conditioner for the last four years and I needed a conditioner right than and there and didn't have time to stop by salon supplies store. The sleek and shine conditioner I have is a new formula and the package is different. The new formula /dry unmanageable hair label got me. Not expecting much this stuff came out with awesome results. Each time I use it, it untangles and feels like silk. Something that a salon conditioner can never do. I have really long hair and this really works! It smells so good. It is convenient how the bottle stands upside down so the product is always at the tip ready to squeeze. Love love love goodbye to expensive salon conditioner

on 2/16/2012 5:20:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have Asian hair that is straight with a slight wave. I'm always looking for smoothing and straightening products. I compared this to Bumble and Bumble Let it Shine conditioner and they are very close. BB gives a bit more softness. But, for the price difference, I may stick with Garnier. This works well with BB Straight shampoo to give sleek and smooth hair. Who says we can't mix DS with HE?!
EDIT: in order to maximize smoothness and shine, I need to use this with Straight shampoo. When I pair this conditioner with a volumizing or moisturizing shampoo, my hair isn't as sleek or smooth.

on 12/17/2011 1:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I'm always trying new products on my fine, wavy, over-processed hair. I always end up coming back to this shampoo and conditioner. It makes my hair smooth, shiny and detangled. And it smells yummy! I actually liked the old formula better than the new though...

on 12/10/2011 1:14:00 AM

My hair is frizzy and dry. I decieded to get this shampoo because my friend told me about it. I noticed that the lid was hard to open if my hands were slippery. When my hair dried, I brushed it out, and my hair was sleek and shiny. Now, this is my first time using this product,so if I have anything to add I will let you all know :)

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

The new formula with Argan oil is pure awesome! I have really dry, coarse naturally curly hair. this detangles, conditions and makes my hair super soft and shiny. This is my new favorite conditioner. A steal at $5 a liter. I also love the leave in conditioner too.

on 11/15/2011 11:44:00 PM

***This review is for the new formula*** I love, love, love this conditioner! My hair is damaged, brittle, over-processed and this is the only shampoo/conditioner/serum line that has worked for me. I would repurchase this over and over again- I strongly recommend it :)

on 10/2/2011 2:11:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This honesltey smells the best! I love smelling it , it's so refreshing and nice , made my hair nice and shiny and had no frizz,

on 9/29/2011 1:42:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

This is a pretty good conditioner~ I use this on the ends of my hair, and I use the garnier triple nutrition conditioner on the roots of my hair (sometimes as a co wash). So far so good~ :3 There are no cones/ parabens which is super awesome for my uber sensitive skin. However I'm a bit worried that it does contain isopropyl alcohol which can dry hair over time. I hope the oils make up for the alcohol though because it works wonderful and smells nummy! My hair ends up smooth, moisturized, and shiny :3