October 30, 2014 | 1634 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Cover Stick

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 3/2/2014 9:10:00 PM More reviews by alyssadk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought the yellow dark circle corrector. It doesn't work and it looks awful under and over foundation. It also feels really greasy on my skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/22/2014 3:46:00 PM More reviews by CaveofWonders

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This reminded me of why I don't like to use stick concealers. They are too thick and cakey, flakey. I can try to blend it out but it just looks so obvious. I bought the yellow stick for reference. I hated it. It never blends and just sits on your face in a flakey mess.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/17/2014 3:13:00 PM More reviews by lianaElizabeth5099

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I use maybelline fit me liquid foundation and fitt me powder and it works really good, I love it. yesterday I bought the maybelline cover stick and put it on today and my boyfriend pointed out to me that it was pasty and that he cant ever tell when im wearing makeup. I wouldnt recommend this concealer I did notice how heavy it was and it made me feel like I was wearing a mask. yuckk

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2014 7:13:00 PM More reviews by ilabeinart

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is definitely one of my favorite concealers, I've been using the light beige for about 4 years. It works best under foundation and has great coverage. I've never used it as an under eye concealer, it is too thick for that. The only downfall I see in it is the packaging, it seems really unsanitary, but it has never caused me to breakout. I use it on a daily basis to cover up acne, and unless I have dry flaky skin, I have never had a problem with it. It lasts all day, and it even lasts while swimming. I just rub it over any blemishes and blend it in with my finger (sometimes I use a brush), and I put my foundation over it. Because of how thick this concealer is, it doesn't usually rub off when I put foundation over it, and because it is a little lighter than my foundation it looks more natural this way. I tend to go through this fairly quickly, but considering the price ($5-6), that isn't a problem.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/2/2014 12:20:00 AM More reviews by Notaglamourpuss1

The package says it's long lasting and with waterproof ,complete coverage. Far from it. It does conceal but like most stick concealers, the coverage is debatable. Seriously, it feels like a concealing lip balm on your face. You know what I mean: That waxy,oily feeling. Also, if you're into stick concealers, it might be a good idea to use a brush to apply since using it directly under the eye area results in tugging

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2013 5:48:00 AM More reviews by lushblush

This is great concealer. It covers well and blends into my skin perfectly leaving a matte and flawless finish. However, it is too dry and I bought this along with the rimmel wake me up concealer and I prefer the rimmel one because it isn't as drying!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/25/2013 11:39:00 PM More reviews by majenta619

this stuff is actually really gross to me. i have slightly combination skin (but mostly dry) with slight acne prone skin. i tried to use this for undereye circles and it just caked up and looked dry and a bit too matte for my taste. for me, it does not cover much, and when put on blemishes, it looks dried-out or flaky. it smells and feels like wax. once i used it to conceal my lips and that actually worked for a while lol. its pretty pigmented and the color is okay for my NC15 ish skin, but the look and feel of it is not hitting home with me. it feels pretty heavy on my undereye and when i use it on blemishes it feels pretty waxy no matter what.

it lasted okay. didnt last me an entire school day (faded), as expected.

the packaging has cracked and its a really weird twist up tube. not really convenient to me.

definitely wont be repurchasing.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/11/2013 6:44:00 PM More reviews by beautifyxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

The deceptively small amount of actual concealer in this product really annoyed me, but I guess that's what you get from using a cheap concealer. I have this in a shade too light for me, and I found that I could mostly blend it in to make it look normal. It does have a good consistency and coverage, I just thought that the formula was a little cakey. Really don't like the packaging, everytime I try to put the lid on without being super careful it seems to get the product everywhere. Overall I thought this product was just too much effort and not worth it personally, but I think this would be good if you need to cover blemish that are more smooth and flat on the skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/11/2013 3:08:00 AM More reviews by FionaMay

Really wish I never bought this, lucky it was cheap. It doesn't blend, feels like wax, horrible colour, brings out my blemishes rather than hiding them.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2013 12:01:00 AM More reviews by kmichael

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Pretty darn good for the price. I use the white as a base for concealers that are too dark, and to highlight the bridge of my nose. Can get cakey, but a good deal less than the Bobbi Brown mess of a concealer stick I'm trying to desperately finish. Anything can get cakey on my dry skin so I'm pretty impressed. Plus, as a pale girl I'm always finding new uses for the white one. Cheap thrills!