November 29, 2014 | 1669 users online

Styling Products - Frederic Fekkai - sheer hold hairspray

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2009 5:02:00 PM More reviews by Refuge

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This smells wonderful and has really great hold. Definitely worth the investment. I also like Kenra volume spray for a hairspray that doesn't have that chemical-y, sickening smell.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2008 1:26:00 AM More reviews by eunice866

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite hairspray! The nozzle gives you a very fine mist of product. I love the lightweight feeling! But it is also buildable, so if you really need a strong hold, just use more. It also smells wonderful!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2008 10:06:00 PM More reviews by audee1213

Another reviewer summed it up perfectly: I didnt know I was a hairspray girl, I love it! Well I hate hairspray in general, but this stuff really works! Light, not sticky, great hold, shine, you can wear your hair for days without any gunk on your head, doesnt change the texture or feel of your hair at all if used in moderation. If you are trying to set your hair in curls with a curling iron, doesnt work that well. BUT all you people should be using a flat iron for curls anyways, you can set your hair without any hair spray period and it will last a week literally!!!! This spray will be the only hairspray I will ever purchase!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2008 3:55:00 PM More reviews by Kayelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this spray. I prefer those by Ted Gibson and Jonathan a bit more, but this has a soft, never-stiff hold and a pleasant scent. I'm still hoping to find a great spray made with natural/organic ingredients, but until then this is a pretty good alternative.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2008 6:42:00 PM More reviews by pachanguera

I was ambivalent about this product for the longest time -- but, I keep using it. It hasn't migrated to the cupboard with the other "meh" products. The nozzle does clog frequently, but I've got the hang of checking it before I begin spraying. I think I'll probably repurchase! This one passed the 'test of time,' so to speak.

Edited -- too expensive to repurchase. Found another product I like better.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2008 3:11:00 AM More reviews by BoxOfRocks

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Somewhat expensive for a hairspray, but well worth it. I have sensitive skin and reserve this for special occasions to minimize contact with this fragranced product. The hold lasts without being stiff.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2008 2:12:00 PM More reviews by yowindex

Product does what it says. Doesn't leave my hair crispy or sticky and it smells pretty! I love catching that random whiff of scent when I've used it on a particular day. Would definitely buy again. :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2008 3:52:00 PM More reviews by clamster

Smells good but the scent is really strong. I don't think this is worth the price and it doesn't give very good hold. If I spray too much it leaves my hair a little greasy so I don't think I would repurchase because my drugstore hairsprays hold a little better.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2008 8:26:00 PM More reviews by pinkcobra

I love this hairspray and I generally hate hairspray. This is truly a sheer spray that doesn't gunk up your hair. It holds very well but hair remains flexible and shiny.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2008 1:30:00 AM More reviews by MaryEllen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm a hair spray addict. I have thick, fine hair, and no matter how I style it or what products I use, hairspray is still required for me to keep some semblance of a 'do. Well, this is THE ONE. It's light, it smells good, it applies easily, and it HOLDS. Really. Even my mass of fine hair. It makes my hair look healthier and shinier, too. And the nozzle never clogs (a nice bonus). If you use hairspray, buy this. You won't regret it. Yeah, it's expensive, but you still won't regret it. Highly, highly recommended!