April 20, 2014 | 1655 users online

Liquid - Napoleon Perdis - Napoleon Minimal Makeup

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2008 4:48:00 AM More reviews by AussieHannahroony

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm still using my first bottle and love it. i have fair but yellow based skin, (i use look 2) and it works great for me. probably not so great if you dont have yellow tones in your skin though. the bottle could do with a pump so you dont accidently spill too much out. it can leave you a little shiny though. I wouldnt say it was too expensive, i think i paid $45 AUD for it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2008 9:08:00 AM More reviews by ShoOpahKAREN

well its very light, but its all i really need.
gives my skin a dewy finish, not as much coverage so tht it covers blemishes or anything but thts why i use concealer ^^
and i find tht it looks much better now tht i use a poewr to set it, otherwise my skin gets kinda oily and it turns out kinda shiny. but relli its not a big problem for me. id buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/26/2008 10:41:00 AM More reviews by Frostblade

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The texture is nice to blend.

The color... eh it turns ORANGE! If you have fair skin stay away!

Did I mention break outs... oh gosh

Do not go to make up artist for weddings that use this stuff! You will regret it and it will be a disaster!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/13/2007 10:23:00 PM More reviews by misspoppy

it was a bit too sheer for me i wanted something a little heavier. it didn't really cover spots and was similar to wearing a tinted moisturizer, colour wise. its very subtle. probably best if you want a very natural look, i stress the word natural.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/12/2007 9:00:00 AM More reviews by x3fairie

What i liked best was that it suited my skin tone perfectly. i went to work with no foundation on and on my break a girl at the napolean counter applied it to my face.when i came back from my break NO ONE detected that i had foundation on. it was wonderful. evens out skin tone although doesnt really cover up spots etc.

didnt purchase it because it was a tad pricey for me. didnt like the packaging either. wasnt creative.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/28/2007 7:16:00 PM More reviews by Timtam100

Skin type: Asian combo skin. Oily t-zone with surface dryness. Prone to clogged pores and blackheads.

Product gives great coverage and applied well, especially on my dry skin. I liked the yellow-ish color too.

Unfortunately, forehead broke out with lots of red bumps and white bumps and clogged my pores.

Would not recommend for problematic skin that clogs easily.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/2/2007 7:34:00 AM More reviews by Local_Vampire

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product is useless. It's oily, gives zero coverage and has such a limited shade range that you'd be lucky to find the right shade. Others have suggested that those with good skin purchase the product. DON'T. You'll break straight out and have horrific blackheads.I had nice skin and then used this junk, it's taken me ages to restore my skin after buying this overly priced "foundation".

rated 1 of 5 on 12/26/2006 5:26:00 AM More reviews by nicoleburbank

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This was the first foundation I ever used.
I was given LOOK 4, and wore it everyday during summer.
I cleanse tone and moisturize regurarly and never had a breakout until I used this foundation. After about 1 month of using this product I broke out horrendously and was diagnosed with cystic acne.
The foundation gave great coverage but my self-esteem was severely affected. A lot of my friends have actually broken out with Napoleon foundations and primers, maybe it doesn't suit asian skin very well.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2006 10:38:00 AM More reviews by Ro86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This has been the best foundation i've ever bought. It's the perfect shade for my skin. It looks so natural, and it doesn't make me break out. Great product. I'll definitely be buying this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2006 8:21:00 AM More reviews by tarzytarzy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this foundation. I have tried others before but I just keep coming back to this one as it covers quite well, looks so natural and makes my skin glow. Also its oil free.