Bourjois Effet 3 D Lipgloss

C10-30 CHOLESTEROL/LANOSTEROL ESTERS, POLYBUTENE, OCTYLDODECANOL, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, CERA MICROCRISTALLINA (MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX), CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, MICA, CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, SILICA, PROPYLPARABEN, CI 77491 (IRON OXIDES), POLYETHYLENE TEREPHTHALATE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), PEG-8, TOCOPHEROL, CI 15850 (RED 7 LAKE), ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, CI 15985 (YELLOW 6 LAKE), CI 42090 (BLUE 1 LAKE), TIN OXIDE, CI 15850 (RED 6), CI 45410 (RED 28 LAKE), CI 17200 (RED 33 LAKE), ASCORBYL PALMITATE, ALUMINA, CI 75470 (CARMINE), CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), ASCORBIC ACID, CITRIC ACID, CI 19140 (YELLOW 5 LAKE), CI 45410 (RED 27 LAKE) Updated as of January 7, 2011

on 5/29/2010 10:37:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I've had this lipgloss for about two years now (it used to be my favourite :) in shade 43 Rouge Classic. It gives a lovely red colour on my lips, is sticky enough to stay put and also smells very nice. It's lasted me absolutely ages and still isn't running out. Overall this is a great product!

on 5/27/2010 3:44:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I brought this I while ago, I had to forced myself to use it all up. I didnt like it one bit. It never lasted long, you always have to layer soo much of it on to get that real glossy looking lips. I got this is a pink, I'm not too sure what the name is.
I only brought this product because I thought it was on sale, I though bourjois products arent bad, I'll give it a try. Turns out I was soo wrong. It was quiet expensive for Bourjois products.
Would I buy it again? No

on 5/4/2010 2:40:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I have most of them. I quite like them. they suit my shading. Not too much to be said on this lip gloss really... they wear off about as much as any other lip gloss but the colours are really lovely.

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I like Bourjois' lip glosses. They have a very wide range of colors to suit every taste out there.

The lasting power is good for a gloss, too. I have this in Brun Poetic, Transparent Oniric and Rose Or Chich.

My fav one is the Brun Poetic. Its a nude rosey brown that looks very sensual and plump paired with a soft pink or brown.

I'd love it if Bourjois switch to squeeze tubes for their glosses to avoid color and germ contamination. Its too annoying to keep applying the gloss to the back of my hand then onto another brush then onto my lips.

Will repurchase though...

on 3/31/2010 8:53:00 AM

I bought a small cellphone version of the gloss in Framboise Magnifique - unfortunately it wasn't small enough. The gloss's got the most beautiful sheer berry colour but the glitter is huge and the smell... Oh the smell! The gloss stinks of bubblegum, and the overly sweet kind. And it doesn't go away so soon. It gives me headache. Thankfully my mother isn't as sensitive to sweet fragrances, so I gave it to her and she's loving it. It's a love or hate gloss.

on 3/9/2010 5:45:00 PM

The Bourjois Effect 3 D Lipgloss range is SO good. I love the choice of colours, and own 4 of them. They all smell beautiful - nice and fruity. The gloss goes on very nicely due to the applicator, which is the perfect size to allow easy and accurate application . The colour intensity is excellent. This lipgloss is probably my favourite out of all the different brands I have tried, due to the look of the gloss and it feels nice on my lips. Other reviewers have noted that they feel it is too sticky - I don't think it is any more sticky than any other lipgloss. The only reason I have not given 5 stars is because it doesn't stay on very long, you do have to reapply quite alot but I think it is worth it because it's such an excellent and flattering lipgloss. I highly recommend.

on 3/4/2010 5:21:00 AM

I love this lipgloss! I have it in Rose Mythic (34) and its the best pharmacy ligloss i have EVER used, and i've tried just about them all. First off it has a brush applicator, which i like for a more precise application. The formula is somewhat sticky, but for a comparison, the Revlon Superlustrous glosses are far more sticky. The colour payoff is really pigmented, a light pinkish nude. I just love this gloss and will be repurchasing again and again!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this lipgloss on impulse!I wanted something unique & this stood out to me. It is a pretty lipgloss though! it has a shimmery shine which is unique because it is not overly shimmery! It has very low lasting power & is slightly sticky!

I got mine ins #68 which is a really neutral colour for my lips ( i have really colored lips naturally) Love the colour to the max! really pretty & pigmented! I can use it on it's own or with a lipstick!

I don't think i will repurchase it though, just because i don't use much shimmery lipgloss, but if you do this is worth a look at! It has no smell & is quite inexpensive too! (: I love the brush too! Its really different from normal brushes, it is really soft too! (:

on 1/31/2010 7:07:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I have this lipgloss in three shades: 29- Rose charismatic, 34- Rose mythic and 36- Fleur dī oranger poétic. The smell is good but it is too sticky for me. Number 29 is really nice pale pink with lot of glitters which have every colour of the rainbow :) I really love this shade but next two shades... I am disappointed :( .. number 36 looks very orange on me, is sticky and I donīt like big gold glitters in this one and finally number 34 is a nudish pink one and smell horrible as if it was old :( so I dont think I would buy this product again....It is little bit expensive for me too....

on 1/27/2010 8:25:00 AM

I really like these lip glosses and i heard from a sephora makeup artist it's made by chanel or something like that. Anyways i don't care if it is or isn't cause it works great on my lips. Very pigmented and it doesn't settle into the lines. I don't like the little brush tho cause it's small and takes longer time to apply with it.

Popular Lip Glosses