August 27, 2014 | 1890 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Phone Number eye kohl

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2009 10:01:00 PM More reviews by niclyf

One of my all time favorite and most used eyeliners. Phone number is one of the few I've actually repurchased, because eyeliners aren't something that typically "wow" me and are fairly easy to duplicate. What I love about Phone Number is the shimmer. I reach for this when I want something less harsh than deep black, but just a plain charcoal color is boring .. that's where Phone Number wins my love, because it's a deep beautiful charcoal that has shimmer. It applies like butter and never fades or smudges for me. I absolutely love this and will always have this beauty in my stash!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/10/2009 6:33:00 PM More reviews by chica21608

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was looking for a black eyeliner and this turned out to be a charcoal gray instead. I should of known not to take it home with me....I did try it on at the store but the MU insisted that it was black. Anyways, I use it but am not really happy with it. In addition to it not being a black eyeliner, I find that it doesn't stay on as long as other kohl liners and it tends to smudge onto my lower lid.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2009 10:23:00 PM More reviews by AllAboutMe83

I think this is a great color a deep charcoal grey. I dont use black eyeliner so this is just right. It looks stunning with Mac's Scene, Print, Graphology, Knight eyeshadows. If you like cool grey charcoal colors even purples this is a must.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2009 9:04:00 PM More reviews by jaynalisa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This was my very first eyeliner purchase way back when and was the only liner I used for years along with Teddy eye kohl. Phone Number was the perfect soft liner for my former inexperienced self yet it was dramatic enough to look really sexy. A great alternative if you're scared of or just don't like black eyeliner. It looks great with Electra and Silver Ring e/s and adds just the right amount of depth when used on the waterline. The eye kohls are not as long lasting as some other e/l formulas, but with this shade I find it's only an issue when used on my waterline which is a fast fix - I don't even need a mirror anymore. My taste and confidence have developed so I'm now more comfortable with using black and other colors, but Phone Number will always hold a big place in my heart. A definite staple for any makeup colllection, especially those newer to makeup.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2009 5:25:00 PM More reviews by hounddog1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It is a very reqular eye pencil thats like grey in color with slight shimmer.It is not any better than something you could get from Rimmel. It smudges like normally kohls do. I would not buy this one again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2009 1:49:00 AM More reviews by blondejunkie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I can't believe I didn't have this until now! This is a lovely dark wet looking granite gray color. It is fabulous for smoky eyes both dramatic and slightly smoked eyes.

It doesn't wear the best on the water line for me, but it does smudge if I want it to right after I apply it. It makes a great line without a mess.

It doesn't budge on my bottom lashes. However, I would give it a higher rating if it would have worn better on the waterline.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2008 12:53:00 AM More reviews by singwritenow

Phone Number is a wicked granite gray pencil liner that blends smoothly and looks good with dramatic smokey eyes or a toned-down day smoke look. I like to keep it in my m/u bag for touch ups.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/12/2008 4:28:00 AM More reviews by Nick_Tesla

Pretty, but average product. Phone Number is a tastefully shimmery, almost wet looking dark gray.Soft and smudgy, it is ideal for smoky eyes and waterlines. For the same reasons, it can also be a mess and doesn't wear particularly well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2008 2:29:00 PM More reviews by annypooh

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

My favorite pencil eyeliner! I love how this is a dark metallic grey. It's not too harsh and the pencil isn't so hard that you can't blend it. Yet it's hard enough to draw a clean line too if you prefer. I love using this to line the bottom lashes. A favorite!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2008 7:31:00 PM More reviews by pisces31919

I'm already hooked on the smolder khol eyeliner from MAC but it's extremely dark, especially for a daytime summer look. I've purchased grey eyeliners in the past and all they gave me was disappointment. MAC rarely ever lets me down, so I decided to give this one a try. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this pencil! It's dark but not black and has a nice shimmer to it. The liner itself glides on like butter and doesn't irritate my eyes @ all. Once again, another fabulous product from MAC!!!