Aveeno Skin Relief Moisturizing Lotion

4.2

Active Ingredients Dimethicone1.3% Inactive Ingredients Oat Kernel Extract- Avena Sativa , Oat Kernel Flour- Avena Sativa , Oat Kernel Oil- Avena Sativa , Benzyl Alcohol , Shea Butter Extract- Butyrospermum Parkii , Cetyl Alcohol , Distearyldimonium Chloride , Glycerin , Isopropyl Palmitate , Petrolatum , Sodium Chloride , Steareth-20 , Water

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

In the uk this looks different from the pic (above). it comes in a tube and costs next-to-nothing! Was undecided at the chemist.. this or E45. I remembered trying e45 some years ago and made my skin feel like an oil slick. Now this is 10x better. No grease, no perfume and my skin itches less. I use it for a hand cream too and its fab! I will get more when finishes. Just had a look at all the reviews and seems like im not the only one who thinks so.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I can't see how this had anything less than a 100% rating. I'm 41 years old and have put lotion all over my body every day since I was about 15 years old. I've tried super high end, super low end, normal (with chemicals), natural (no chemicals) and every combination including everything from super-thin and water-like to cream that's heavier than crisco. This stuff is the best, easily, the best. I had been stuck on either Olay Quench or Hempz for years until I tried this product. I wake up with skin that feels like a baby's bottom. Did I mention I'm 41? My only complaint this that the pump bottle sucks. The one I have right now is 1/3 full and the pump has quit working. It's really annoying but I'll just screw the top off and dump it in my hand. This stuff is GREAT!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is my daily lotion and I love it. Unscented, thick, but quick-absorbing, it is such a wonderful product.

I have sensitive, itch-prone skin due to allergies, and this keeps it under control. This lotion controls those issues, and seems to prevent them, too. It also has improved my skin's texture and tone, and makes it look supple and younger-looking. Even in the winter, my skin stays balanced and moisturized.

As another reviewer mentioned, it is pretty hard to get the last inch or so of lotion out of the bottle - which is my only (small) negative mention with this product.

I also use this on my kids, who swim all the time, and it takes good care of their skin, too. Love this stuff. Highly recommended.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I started using this after a knee surgery, because I needed something that wasn't heavily fragranced and would combat the very dry skin I got from all the nasty medications I was on. This stuff is fantastic! Skin looks and feels great! I also massaged it into my surgery scar and see it healing much faster than my other surgery scars have in the past. I love this stuff! The only "con" is that it's hard to get to the last inch or so of the lotion, as the pump can't reach it all. But I love it and it's so worth the extra couple of bucks over the cheaper brands.

This lotion put a stop on my static shock problem due to dry skin. It's unscented and it's absorb by the skin pretty quick. I never went out with a sticky skin with this lotion within a week gave me great results. I tried using Gold Bond ultimate skin therapy lotion but I don't feel any great changes in my skin and it's way too sticky.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

i never really understood what people meant by "sitting on top of the skin" until i used this lotion. i would rub it on my dry arms on a dry night, then wake up in the middle of the night scratching my skin through a thick layer of rubbery grease. it was as if it didn't get into the skin at all, and my skin just remained dry and itchy under it. shame because i really love the moisturizing oil (pink) and the original lotion (green) by Aveeno. their formulas are so different...

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This lotion has done a great job of getting me through the cold winter here in the East. While this lotion is intended for very dry and itchy skin I dont really have dry skin at all. During the fall I started getting very itchy skin and it only got worse in the winter. I was torn between getting the regular Aveeno lotion that also has great reivews and this one, I eventually ended up getting this one and I couldnt be happier.I put this on after I shower and also in the morning while getting ready. I really apperciate that this is fragarance free since it doesnt compete with my perfume. My skin feels alot better and soothed after I use this it sinks in fairly quicky and doesnt leave any flimy feeling. I also get really dry hands during the winter time that tend to crack and peel and this really helps keep them hydrated. This is a daily staple that I can't reconmend enougth.

I have the squeeze bottle of this and have been mostly using it on my hands. My skin this winter has been drier than usual and my knuckles even started to crack and bleed :/ this brings my hands instant relief with a nice cooling effect and keeps them comfortable for hours. Thank you so much aveeno you and the body shop lotions never let me down (:

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

oh it has... Petrolatum... great

This review is for the Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Moisturizing Lotion Fragrance Free version. I have this in the tube version so it's easier for traveling. I love this lotion. It soothes my itchy dry skin without stinging or burning like other lotions and creams for itchy skin. It sinks in fairly quickly without being sticky even in the summer and leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized for more than a day. It's thicker and creamier than usual lotions and being fragrance free means that I can use it all over without triggering fragrance-induced headaches.