OPI Cajun Shrimp

4.6

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I love love LOVE this colour and I'm generally not much of a coral kind of girl. As usual with OPI you get perfect coverage in 2 coats and it is a gorgeous shade that in different lights can look pink, red or even orange. This also looks amazing as a pedicure colour for the summer. This is a staple that I will be repurchasing if I ever run out.

This orange-based coral red looks perfect with my fair-medium yellow undertones. Fab for summer - with a tan it's to-die-for. Usual OPI staying power: I can depend on this for a week at least.

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

Just treated myself to this today, as i have all of a sudden been craving a red polish, but not a pillar box red. This is right up my street. Its a gorgeous red with a hint of orange that takes it away from being too red. It applies like an absolute dream, no streaks, just two coats for full opacity. I loove it. This along with me La Pazzzzz-itively Hot are my ultimate faves right now!!!

Ok, little update, just over 24 hours later! There was the odd tiny chip on a few fingers before bed last night but they have held up remarkably well since! Tip wear, of course! Ive not used a base or top coat so only to be expected but it is minimal. I usually use seche vite and sometimes my nails don't even last this long wih that stuff on!

Awesome polish this is!!

Just got my nail shellacked with OPI Cajun Shrimp (toes painted with regular paint to match). So cute and summery! Not quite red, not quite pink, not quite orange...doesn't exactly match anything I own, but clashes with nearly everything in a good way. I feel cute with these tips and toes! (And, dude, I am otherwise years beyond cute.)

This is definitely a pretty coral, but an orangy-red coral if you ask me. I want to love it, but I don't. To be fair I have blonde hair and fair skin so I think a more orange-pink coral would work better on me.

This my favorite spring/summer color!!! Beautiful coral color.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is a coral colour with a orange undertone, very nice for summer and it looks good as a mani/pedi. Goes on smoothly, dries fast and has a nice shine but it does chip fast on me so that is one lippie off!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Fresh, Bright, Eye catching. Just a beautiful creme reddish orangey pinky hue. Opaque in just one coat. When I have this shade on my fingers it just puts me in a good mood. Cute name too. It's winter time & I have it on. I'm sure everybody is saying that this is perfect for spring/summer. I'll wear it whenever I want. It is in my set of 10 minis to sample. I will definately get the full size bottle. A must have for everybody's nail polish collection.

I would describe this color as a true coral- not too orange, not too pink, not too red, but instead a perfect coral mix. I have a very light olive skin complexion and this color looks awesome on me. It brings out the warm tones in my skin and it's very flattering. It's the middle of winter right now but I have it on my fingers and toes because it's such a happy color.

I only use one coat of cajun shrimp and I get perfect coverage. I like to put on 3 layers of quickdry topcoats to protect my OPI polished from chipping (and of course a basecoat) and it works well for me. I can wash dishes, type, peel up stickers with my thumbnail...my polish stays chip-free.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

So gorgeous! This is the perfect bright coral-red. One of my favorite (and most used) OPI shades!

Top Rated OPI Products