August 23, 2014 | 1755 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Neutrogena - Oil Free eye makeup remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2014 11:05:00 PM More reviews by guineveregalaxy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My favorite makeup remover! Honestly I'd say I prefer the towelettes, since I have a clumsy tendency to leave the bottle open and knock it over when I'm taking off my makeup. But this stuff lasts so much longer and saves me a lot of money, I buy a bag of cotton balls for $2 or less and this and it lasts forever. I probably buy a bottle once every 1-2 months. There is an oily residue, but the instructions say to rinse with a wet cloth after(:

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2014 11:16:00 PM More reviews by Marebear2013

This is the ONLY eye makeup remover I will ever use. This takes off EVERYTHING! Waterproof products come off with no effort! And it's great for sensitive skin! It's pretty expensive for a product that resembles water in a bottle...? Almost $10 for 5oz?? Too much but I'm forced to pay it because nothing can beat it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2014 10:29:00 PM More reviews by MarissaS05

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love it!!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/17/2014 3:17:00 AM More reviews by jorani2194

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product was not that great for me. I think the most efficient way of using this remover is to use cotton pads, but I'm not really into that, I prefer applying remover like a cleanser and rinsing it off my face.
It says oil free, but this remover has a very oily consistency! And it makes you look and feel oily! What the heck? I've heard oils are better for removing makeup, but I couldn't make it work for me.
This is also a little bit expensive for a Neutrogena product, in my opinion.
Not recommended :(

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2014 4:02:00 PM More reviews by MichelleAmanda

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this for years..I like that it removes my eye makeup almost effortlessly with no irritation.Although it claims to be non oily, visually you can see it appears oily and despite the oily residue left behind I continue to use it as upon washing my face disappears.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2014 12:55:00 PM More reviews by GimpyPoop

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have a bottle of this and I'm not sure how. But hey, what a nice surprise because this eye makeup remover works. It's a dual phase formula, so requires a quick vigorous shake before you soak a cotton pad and actually does feel a little bit "oily" despite being oil-free. The important thing is that it is effective - even at removing gobs and gobs of waterproof mascara, eyelash glue, and eye liner.

My technique consist of soaking a cotton pad and laying into of my eye for a minute or so, to allow the remover to breakdown lash glue and other waterproof cosmetics and then gentle sweep from side to side to pick up the dissolved products. Sometimes I need to do a couple of passes, but this works almost as well as the Chanel eye makeup remover, at a mere fraction of the price.

Bonus points, there is no burning and irritation if the remover happens to seep into your eyes!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/6/2014 10:52:00 AM More reviews by idkhelpme

This stuff is awful! Yes it does remove makeup but it always leaves a weird dry residue underneath my eyes... every single time. I can only use this during the night. Terrible

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2014 7:10:00 PM More reviews by pinktigerr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I use this daily to remover mascara and any other eye makeup I'm wearing. It is effective even on waterproof eye makeup. It is very important to shake the bottle before applying so that the two phases combine. I put some on to a cotton pad and then gently swipe over my eyes before cleansing. It does not irritate me or break me out. I will continue to repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/3/2014 5:33:00 PM More reviews by LizzyBerry

This stuff does a great job of taking off waterproof mascara but I'm also turned off by the oily-ness of it. It may not be made with oils but it still feels super oily? I don't get it. It's totally backwards advertising of a product. I'll use up the bottle I have but I'm not repurchasing.

Before this I was using a bit of baby shampoo on a wash cloth to take off eye make up as that's what my eye doctor recommended. He told me a lot of eye make up removers leave an oily residue on the eyeball and bacteria can get trapped in their leading to eye infections, yikes! The baby shampoo is gentle enough to be used as remover and also cleans out the eyes a bit too. I might just go back to that and stay away from other eye makeup removers.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2014 5:55:00 PM More reviews by ShoeGal95

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

For me, removing waterproof mascara was a nightmare. I used Lancome's Bil-Facil for years. One day, I noticed Neutrogena's Oil Free eye makeup remover on a shelf in WalMart. It comes in a blue see through container. I saw the product was separated-just like Bi-Facil. It comes in 2 sizes. I decided to give it a try due to the huge price difference between Bi-Facil and Neutrogena's.
For me, Neutrogena is JUST AS GREAT as Bi-Facil! A found a terrific product by accident that works just as well for me as a costly one! Cartwheels! It's an awesome feeling!
Truly, for me, if these 2 products were in plain, unmarked containers, I'd never know the difference.