December 19, 2014 | 1543 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Neutrogena - Oil Free eye makeup remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2014 6:54:00 PM More reviews by Blueberry1230

Only makeup remover I use other than baby oil. Is great but kinda expensive at +/- $7 at drugstore. Takes makeup off with ease using cotton ball. I wear contacts and if I use it with them in it kinda makes them blurry so I take them out first. Doesnt burn or take any rubbing to get off. i highly recommend but if not just use baby oil or coconut oil.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2014 12:32:00 PM More reviews by MrsTefee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have been using this for a few months now and decided that I don't particularily like it. It removes eye makeup alright, but I find that I struggle more with it than I have with my other makeup remover. I usually use lancomes bi-facil, but I bought this to use for now in order to save some $$ as its much cheaper. But sometimes cheaper isn't always better, I can definitely tell that I have to try harder to remove eye makeup with this than I do with bi-facil. I think next time Im going to try a cheaper brand I will use Targets sonia kashuk remover instead because its more comparable to the lancome one.

Its ok for being inexpensive, but I prefer others.

Pros
-removes eye makeup
-moisturizing
-doesnt sting eyes
-inexpensive

cons
-I struggle more to remove makeup with this and thus lose eyelashes in the process
-causes blurryness in the eyes

Conclusion:
Its ok but I won't be buying again. Prefer Lancomes bi-facil or sonia kashuk eye makeup remover.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2014 11:59:00 AM More reviews by robertson08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is the BEST eye makeup remover I have ever used. This is my HG makeup remover. My eyes are very sensitive to any product I put on or near my eyes. This makeup remover works like magic but a lot of people forget that you do have to shake this product before you put it on your face to activate it. This makeup takes off any mascara easily and even waterproof mascara. When I use this product, I splash warm water on both of my eyes and make the mascara drip down (racoon look), after that I use the remover to wipe it all away. I feel that its better when it drips because its so easy to clean up with this remover. Instead of pulling at your eyelashes with the remover, just let it drip and wipe the mascara away.This product makes my life easier at the end of the day. The price of this product could better though because I go through these small bottles quickly.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/18/2014 1:02:00 AM More reviews by Possum44

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Unfortunately this products irritates my eyes. I have very sensitive eyes, I can't get any kind of oil near my eyes or I get blurry vision, so I tried this as it's oil free and had great reviews. It does work well to remove makep but leaves a film behind that irriates my eyes and gives me the blurry vision.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2014 5:30:00 PM More reviews by Taterbugdancer

This stuff is the only stuff I use. I use it with a soft cotton pad and it works great. It removes stubborn, waterproof mascara with ease and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin at all, nor does it leave a filmy residue behind. The fact that I can get it for under 5 bucks at Walmart makes it that much better.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/12/2014 2:01:00 PM More reviews by Annabellagrant

For a very long time I liked this eye makeup remover. I used it ever day to get rid of my brows, eyeshadow, liner and mascara and I really thought it was doing a good job. The price is great at only about 7$ sometimes less if it's on sale or a coupon. I have repurchased it several times and still to this day have two backup bottles of this in my drawer. But as soon as they are gone I won't be repurchasing this product. Why? Because I am very tired of having left over eyeliner or mascara on my face. I find that if you are wearing shadow, liner and mascara, it will only take off two of the three. Trying to get the third one off may take vigorous rubbing which is just so bad for the eyes it's not even worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2014 7:37:00 PM More reviews by mch1924

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a great product to get make-up off, I wear light make up and don't wear waterproof make up, but I put a small amount on a cotton ball after I wash my face and just wipe my eyes, doesn't burn my eyes and doesn't feel to oily after.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2014 2:21:00 PM More reviews by adriana09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very gentle yet it still gets all eye makeup off without having to do too much rubbing. I bought it for about 4 dollars, very happy with it and I will repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2014 4:07:00 AM More reviews by eve33

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Been using this for almost 10 years & it's great. Slightly oily, but not irritating to my sensitive eyes. I've tried Almay (burned like mad), coconut oil (seeps into eyes & irritates like crazy), Pond's cold cream in a pinch (irritating), and Neutrogena is the best, hands down. Fragrance free.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2014 3:40:00 AM More reviews by Cass39

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was an Elizabeth Arden 'All Gone' devotee until I tried this product. There is very little difference between the two. EA All Gone makeup remover is ever so slightly more soothing, but in terms of removing stubborn waterproof eye makeup, Neutrogena is just as good at a much better price. It will leave a residue, but I don't mind this as long as it removes all my makeup.