L'Oreal Professionnel Serie Expert - Vitamino Color Shampoo

Aqua/Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Dimethicone, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Chloride, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Cocamide MIPA, Sodium Benzoate, Methylparaben, Carbomer, Salicylic Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Linalool, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Polyparaben, 2-Oleamido-1, 3- Octadecanediol, Magnesium Sulfate, Limonene, Parfum/Fragrance.

on 8/31/2010 9:48:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I'm a little biased on this. My SO owns a hair salon, and he swears by L'Oreal Professionnel products. I was using Kerastase but he put me on this stuff and I love it love it love it. I have naturally dark brown hair that's highlighted and toned to a much lighter brown. With highlights, my hair want to pull red, so toner is important to me. Other shampoos fade my toner quickly, but this oneóalong with its new Sulfate-Free counterpart, Delicate Coloróreally help preserve my color. I love the masque that goes with it. And if I could marry the leave-in smoothing cream, I would. ;o)

on 7/23/2010 8:27:00 AM

This is a very good shampoo for my fine textured and colored hair. Every nice thing said about it by the earlier reviewers are true. Really amazing shampoo, and the conditioner are truly great also. I just wish it had a more neutral smell (it smells like a lot of berries), but that is not going to stop me from using this fabulous stuff. Update 29. september: The smell is really bad. I have had other people telling me this, too. Rotten fruit/berries smell, and very strong. I have tried to rinse very very well, but the smell is still there. I might repurchase just the conditioner at some point.

on 1/25/2010 12:32:00 AM

I love this shampoo but not as a colour guard! I have light blonde foils, but I'm not sure how good it preserves colour because I'm naturally already blonde... I buy it because it is a MIRACLE WORKER for my hair!
I've made the mistake of bleaching my hair before - and now it gets knotty very easily, I get split ends, have dry hair, frizzy unruly hair, breakage... you name it. I was using redken extreme, joico kpak and various moisture treatments to try and give it some health before I turned to this after I used some of my housemates - I had turned my hair into straw and WOW ... this stuff turned it into silk in ONE WASH! After one wash I noticed a HUGE difference. It is an AMAZING detangler - I could brush everything right out which is a feeling I haven't had in a long time. After consistent use my hair looked and felt healthier, shinier, less breakage, less split ends ... I am amazed that a shampoo that was meant for colour preserving could be this helpful to problem hair. I still need to use other products to give it more moisture, but this shampoo has helped me in so many ways that I didn't anticipate, I thought I'd be needing heaps of products to save my hair but it was this that really put me on the right track. The only downside is the price - it is super expensive so I gave it 4 out of 5, also for the fact that I didn't notice much in terms of colour preservation... then again I was so overwhelmed by the sudden health of my hair! THANKYOU VITAMINO!!!!

on 1/19/2010 1:46:00 AM

This shampoo is pretty good, but always left my hair feeling dirty and oily when I woke up in the morning. I'm not sure that it preserved color, I couldn't really tell. I eventually ran out and don't plan on repurchasing.

on 10/17/2009 12:27:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Love this shampoo!
It leaves my hair soft and shiny =)

on 9/7/2009 2:35:00 PM

I love this shampoo! It leaves my hair soft and supple and does not strip the color. (I have hard water as well, so not sure why the previous reviewer hated this so much.) My local beauty supply store has this on close-out, so I was able to pick up a 16.9 ounce bottle for only $3.12. It's a great product!

on 7/9/2009 1:44:00 PM

I love this shampoo, which I use together with the conditioner in the same line. My hair had been looking beat-up before I tried this (from another shampoo which dreid it out) but this has restored its condition.
And the best part - I have fine hair, with an oily scalp - but with this shampoo (and conditioner) I only have to wash my hair every second or third day. Two thumbs up.

on 6/3/2009 2:45:00 AM

i have to go against most of these positive reviews. after reading here i thought that this was going to be THE ONE. well, after only one wash on top of one month old l'oreal excellence hair color, it left me with dull dull dull hair! i rinsed well and used the conditioner from the hair dye kit which is usually pretty good. gave it extra lippy because to my surprise it did not strip any color! yes, i know it's for this purpose but how many times does it mean nothing? maybe it does not mix well with hard water - dunno.

on 1/17/2009 7:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Not the best for me, but I liked it pretty much. It looked like my hair were growing faster with this shampoo :)))

on 10/6/2008 11:32:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I can't even stress enough how amazing this product is! I love the Shampoo and the Conditioner. Recently I was at the Grocery Store and saw this(i know you're not supposed to buy these products expect for in professional salons but I did) and on a whim purchased it.
A little backround on my hair-- I have naturally light brown hair that I have been highlighting/dyeing blonde for the past 8 years. Every year at least once or twice I do a dramatic change to blackish.brown. So needless to say my hair gets a beating. A few months ago I had a DISASTER with someone other than my hair stylist doing my hair. It came out orange and was FALLING out. It broke when I even tried to touch it. So I went back to the brown. And am going to be hightlighting my hair again soon.
Phew...ok anyways...NOTHING was able to save my hair in terms of products until I tried this! The shampoo and conditioner literally SAVED my hair. It's SO soft and even my BOYFRIENDS noticed that my hair felt really soft. All the breakage has seemed to disapear and my hair literally feels BETTEER than it ever has. The only thing is that it's SO expensive(I paid $18 for each and the bottles are TINY). But to me it's worth it cause I got my self esteem back. This product is AMAZING and they really should do more tomarket it because it's a miracle product!