Avon Glazewear Sparkle in Rave

3.3

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Rave is a medium pinky-purple with lots of silver sparkle. This is a really fun color to wear out to a party, movie, or restaurant. This is a special color some might find it too sparkly for the everyday, but I really don't mind it. It definately warrants special occassions though.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I received this shade in a mini-set and it is definitely my least favorite gloss in the set. I agree with the comments about the huge chunks of glitter in this and the gloss is way too sheer to work with the glittery pieces. I am glad I purchased the trial sizes first, because I would never spend money on the full-sized gloss in this shade!

on 5/31/2006 10:26:00 AM

Stay away from this one! The glitter chuncks on the lips comments in all the reviews are correct. I knew this before trying it, but it was a free gift, so I felt compelled to try it since it didn't cost anything extra. This could have been a nice shade if Avon left the glitter out of the sheer pink and made it frosty instead rather. I gave it to my neice in highschool.

on 3/13/2006 1:19:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I really like this gloss. It is very sheer to wear alone but over something it’s real nice. I really like the wand that you apply it with. Unlike a squeeze tube you can’t squeeze out to much and have it gloppy. I do find myself applying this several times through out the day but it doesn’t make my lips dry. It’s also not sticky and goes on real light. The price isn’t bad either especially when it’s on sale.

on 2/16/2006 12:50:00 PM

This is just not the right gloss for me. I do not care for the strawberry sugar pina coloda fragrance. It goes on a very sheer fairy pink and it is barely there. There are also bits of glitter in various colors in this one. And on me, the blue glitter stood right out with people telling me I had glitter on my lip. Yikes!

on 2/2/2006 4:39:00 PM

My experience with this product has been good. It's the first avon product I've purchased and I got it off eBay for around 2 dollars. It's not very colorful once on your lips, but thats fine with me because too much lip color makes me look clownish. It has a sort of sheer look with a hint of sparkle and a berry/mauve color. It has a pleasant smell, which is a plus for me cause I'm into good smelling things :) I honestly wouldn't pay full price for it, but if you can find it cheap like I did and like the almost sheer look then I'd say try it :)

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This color was a disappointment. It hardly showed up at all. A waste of money in my opinion.

on 6/18/2005 12:06:00 PM

This colour IS VERY sheer, but i like it for my natural days. I don't find the sparkle too much as I have with other glosses.I was a little disappointed that the colour in the tube wasn't what came out on your lips, but this is common with most Avon products ("Honey" Glazwear was a DISASTER for me!). All in all, I love the smell, kind of vanilla/chocolately. I love the glazwears in general. I'd rebuy it.

I RIS as an extra and its a very mediocre gloss, nothing fab about it. Particles of glitter are VERY big and the staying power isn't all that great. There is a hint of pink/berry, but hardly any.

on 3/12/2005 10:11:00 PM

Looks so pretty in the tube but this stuff is just too sheer. Basically clear gloss with glitter and just the slightest hint of pink. Not interesting enough to warrant a re-purchase.

Popular Lip Glosses