April 19, 2014 | 1741 users online

Treatments - Neutrogena - Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2012 2:09:00 PM More reviews by chelseafayej

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is great! I've been using it for about 1 1/2 months now, and I've noticed an improvement of my overall skin. At first I was skeptical about this product because I have sensitive skin (eczema)/dry skin. Fortunately, this was gentle enough for me to use. It drastically reduced the darkness of my sunspots, and softened my skin. Definitely going to repurchase :)

rated 3 of 5 on 7/18/2012 9:12:00 PM More reviews by marianab16

The name of this product is "Neutrogena Healthy Skin- Anti Wrinkle Cream". Well, the name doesn't describe the product properly. I must admit it's an excellent daily moisturizer. No greasy, it absorbs quickly. Your skin looks smooth and really matte. Plus, it has SPF 15. It is all what I expected from a moisturizer.
But I wouldn't call this product "anti-wrinkle cream". I don't have wrinkles yet, but I do have a very fine lines on my forehead. I have to put my face really close to the mirror to see these three fine lines. They shouldn't be big deal for a good anti wrinkle cream. However, after a month, I haven't seen a single change. In the tube you can read: "visibly reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles in one week". It doesn't happen.
The product promises other things. For instance, improving open pores. I have a few of them and I haven't seen any change. According to them, your skin should look more toned and smooth. My skin looks really smooth but I wouldn't say it looks more toned. The product promises an improving in the pigmentation of your skin. As my skin tone in quite uniform, I couldn't say if it works or doesn't.
According to Neutrogena, this cream is a "treatment based in Retinol and Vitamins". Moreover, they warn you about the possibility of some redness (temporary, of course) due to the retinol contained in the formula. I've never experienced any redness on my face. I was lucky or maybe the amount of retinol is very low.
As I said before, I recommend this product as a moisturizer. Its soft texture is ideal for oily skin like mine. But I wouldn't recommend it as an anti wrinkle treatment.
Maybe I would repurchase. It has other advantages like the package. It's a very hygienic tube. It has no fragance. It's hypoallergenic and it's dermatologically tested. Includes SPF. I was using L'oreal Hydrafresh for Normal/Oily Skin as my daily moisturizer but the product has a disadvantage: it doesn't have SPF. That why I've been thinking in using Neutrogena as my daily moisturizer. But if you are looking for a real anti wrinkle cream, don't pick up this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2012 4:06:00 PM More reviews by girrlbot

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm on my second bottle and so far I love it!! Being only 22 I'm using this as a preventative measure rather than to reduce actual wrinkles but I have noticed the faint lines between my eyebrows have gotten even fainter! I love that it has sunscreen and feels very mild on my skin. It soaks in and moisturizes quickly leaving my skin smooth and not greasy. This product is very affordable and great quality and I will continue to use it in my daily routine!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2012 3:58:00 AM More reviews by jcolin

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have been using this product for at least 15 years..no kidding, I use this and olay regenerist serum, I am turning 50 this year and I get complimented on my great skin and no wrinkles...I use the one with the spf 15.. there have been a few times I have stopped using it for a month or 2 and when I do, I guess my old sundamage shows up particularly on my nose..this is a fantastic product...It has helped me look younger, people guess my age at least 10 yrs younger...retinol and sunscreen are my friends...I live in AZ but do not believe in soaking in the sun..I stopped in my early twenties...I have tried other retinol, but I like Neutrogena's the best because it sinks in, and isnt greasy, and then if I add my regenerist serum or a tinted moisturizer it isnt too greasy...I like the Neutrogena Glow Sheers spf 30..

10 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2012 7:14:00 PM More reviews by julia1211

I'm on my 3rd tube of this product and i'm one happy customer. It's cheap, easy to find, and IT WORKS! I have laugh lines, and tho they are still there, they are significantly less noticeable now. HG definitely :)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2012 5:18:00 PM More reviews by Lupina

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have purchased this cream several times now. I use it at night over a cream I use for spot lightening. Most retinol products make my face red, not this one. I usually buy a couple when they are on sale.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2012 2:47:00 PM More reviews by Jennlw5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this cream! Even after the first night I used this my skin was smoother, brighter and better looking. No greasy residue and no irritation. I was glad to have finally found this one without the spf, I tried the one with spf and it was horrible, chunky and watery and didn't absorb well.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2012 4:51:00 PM More reviews by missykeyana

I tried this a few years ago. It didn't improve or worsen my skin. I will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2012 3:54:00 PM More reviews by jennaalatalo

I bought this cream a while back and stopped using it. I repurchased it and I'm not sure why I stopped in the first place. I have oily, acne-prone skin with the tendency to get a lot of closed comedones and bumps all over my cheeks and jawline. I have been using The Skin Laboratory's salicylic acid peel, but in addition to this, my skin is clearing up and looking better. I am not really using it for the wrinkle effects as I am using it to help exfoliate and clear up my skin.

So far, so good. Even without makeup my skin looks brighter, more even-toned and the acne scars I've had are fading.

I would most definitely repurchase. For the price of an anti-wrinkle cream in a drugstore, $11 bucks isn't a big deal to me. Love this stuff.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2012 11:39:00 AM More reviews by LolaBlue

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

So I was using Alpha Hydrox Retinol Night ResQ, and it was working great for my skin until I started using Metazene Gel during the day and since it's super hydrating and the AH stuff is too, it made my skin kinda greasy (a real feat since my skin is dry), so I switched to this, and I've been really happy ever since. All the improvements I saw with my skin from the AH stuff (tighter, smoother, less breakouts) are still there, and the one deeper wrinkle I have is definitely improving over time. I know in a few years I'll probably have to switch to something stronger, but for now it's working great for my skin, and I will keep repurchasing.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No