Bio Oil All Products

3.5

Botanicals Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract (Calendula Oil) Lavandula Angustifolia Oil (Lavender Oil) Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil (Rosemary Oil) Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil (Chamomile Oil) Vitamins Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A) Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) Oil base Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum) Triisononanoin Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate Isopropyl Myristate Glycine Soja Oil Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil BHT Bisabolol Fragrance (Rose) Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone Amyl Cinnamal Benzyl Salicylate Citronellol Coumarin Eugenol Farnesol Geraniol Hydroxycitronellal Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde Limonene Linalool Color (Orange) D&C Red No.17 (CI 26100)

on 9/16/2014 12:24:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I didn't really enjoy this product, used it every day as I was told it was good for scaring and all sorts, it didn't really produce much results also after a while the oil sticks on to your clothes and its not really pleasant but bearable.

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love Bio Oil!! It's a must have if you are trying to reduce stretch mark scars or trying to prevent them. I used it everyday when I was pregnant with my daughter on my breast and my belly and I received no stretch marks!! I wish I had used it when I was younger and hit puberty to prevent the ones I have on my butt but it has significantly lightened them. My only issue with it is I wish it was a little less pricey. But it truly does work!

on 8/30/2014 9:56:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

A must have on my skincare routine. It's hydrating. I have the small size, using it every night and it's almost a year now, I'm not a half way through the bottle. But the reason it's my HG is because it help my acne scars fading like 2, 3 days after. I love this, and will keep purchasing it. Luckily, they sell it in Australia. The packaging looks cheap but it's OK

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

LOVE LOVE LOVE Bio Oil!! It's amazing! I use it as an intensive moisturiser for my legs and arms during the winter time (about once a week) and I feel like it really sinks down very deep into my skin. You can notice the softness to your skin even 2 days after you sleep with it on your legs. I took a bottle with me backpacking around Europe and discovered that it could be used for many different purposes - try using as a shaving oil, foot cream substitute, a cuticle treatment and an eczema life saver. The smell doesn't bother me but my boyfriend says it smells like baby cream. I love it anyway!!!

on 8/16/2014 10:42:00 PM

I bought bio oil with the intent of using it on stretch marks, I didn't really notice any difference with them after using it twice a day continuously for about 30 days. But I noticed it working straight away on an older tattoo. The lines of my tattoo were a bit raised and felt like a scar, maybe 5 days after applying Bio Oil it had gone down completely!
Great for physical scars like with a tattoo
Didn't get much results from using it over stretch marks

on 8/3/2014 10:31:00 PM

I was desperate for a ointment to treat my weightloss stretchmark nightmare, I wanted to try Clarins' package but they're too expensive and some said that it didn't work any wonders and took too long to bury the scars. One friend who travels a lot recommended this to me and after one day of 3x application to my stretchmarks are still visible but their dimensions decreased. I hope I can see more soon!

on 7/29/2014 10:43:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Now, I did try a generic version, but the ingredients are the same regardless. The oil itself is nice, absorbs quickly, has a runny texture and doesn't feel heavy. But it doesn't hydrate my skin. AND the smell gives me a horrid headache. It smells strongly of rosemary but is more synthetic and harsh, if that makes sense. I've also just realized this has lavender oil in it, which is terrible for skin, though therapeutic. I only just bought this yesterday but will be throwing it out. I doubt it does anything for stretch marks, but even if it did, it isn't worth the literal headache.

on 7/28/2014 5:47:00 PM

I bought it yesterday from Costco and I applied last night to see how it's gonna work for my acne scars. when I woke up this morning, I found that my face had rushes everywhere and it broke me out on my cheeks and it has no effect on fading my scars. My suggestion is not to apply it on your face because I only put few drops on my cheek and it felt so greasy. Never gonna buy it again!!!

on 7/26/2014 5:40:00 PM

Snake oil would be a more accurate name. This product (Bio Oil) did nothing for my hyper pigmentation. Zero. It didn't irritate my sensitive skin but I have many cheaper options for a basic skill oil. Given the nature of stretchmarks, I don't know why anyone sentient being would expect results from this.

on 7/23/2014 10:57:00 PM

I loveeeeee this product. I have really dry skin and have tried lot's of things to try and fix it. I also have a few blemish scars that are just annoying and by the end of the day, even with makeup on they are visible. i had just about given up because nothing seemed to be working when a friend gave me this. I was really sceptical because i didn't like the idea of putting oil on my face, but i couldn't have been more wrong. After two days my skin was hydrated and healthy my blemish scars are now gone and as you can guess, i'm very happy!

Popular Body Skincare Products