August 27, 2014 | 1808 users online

Skincare - Body - Bio Oil - All Products

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2014 4:56:00 PM More reviews by khushboo11

Bio oil recently became available in my country. Earlier while searching online for a home remedy for my stretch marks i frequently came across the name but since it wasn't easy to procure i couldn't give it a try. I ordered bio oil online for my stretch marks ( silver tiger stripes from hormonal changes during puberty) which i have on my sides and butt. I have dull, dry and sensitive skin prone to comedones (both white and black heads but hardly ever get pimples) which sometimes seem to inflame all my hair follicles on the face, back and chest !! Although i never intended to use it on my face i was going through a particularly difficult phase face-wise at the time and i thought since it couldn't get any worse why not? And i am sooooooo glad i did!!! :D My face has never glowed like this, not even when i was a fresh faced teenager and before my skin woes began!! and it has only been 10 days!! It helped a lot with both marks from picking my whiteheads and a pigmentation mark which i've had for so long i thought it was a birth mark and would never go!! Even the palm of my hands have become a lot softer from all the oil they get while massaging !! Having said that i have little hope it will work on my stretch marks since there is no change at all after 15 days of use while on the face it worked almost instantaneously..however i shall persist a little while longer. I did get a pimple on my face but it never left a mark . The skin on my back and chest is sooooo soft to touch that i plan to substitute all my lotions and cream (body,foot and had creams) with bio oil...the price has kept me from doing this so far but the results are just soooo tempting. I once had some oil left over on my palm after i was done massaging it into my body so i ran it through my hair and the next morning i noticed it was a lot less frizzy without being oily at all (yayeee!!!) From experience i can say that it works like a charm for dull skin, acne marks and pigmentation. As long as it doesn't break you out. Seriously at first i thought the result was superficial and so i actually used soap to wash off any oil on my face but my face was still soft and glowing!! I am super thrilled!! A few drops two times a day works although it does have a slightly oily texture and shows on the face too but quantity control should do the trick. The smell doesn't bother me at all unlike a some others , it is actually kinda nice. Mineral oil or no mineral oil Bio oil has simplified my life like no other product and it is definitely worth a shot !! I have my fingers crossed for the stretch marks too will update on that after a few months.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2014 12:13:00 AM More reviews by palefawn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Grey

God I was so hesitant to try this because while I've heard good things about it, I've also heard a lot of negative stuff. I got the little 2oz bottle.

First off, I don't use this for scars or anything so I can't really say how well it works for that. I use it mainly just for moisture and for making my skin more radiant.

I only use this on my face and neck so the 2oz should last me a long time as I only use 2-3 drops. I use this at night after washing my face and before putting on a moisturizer and HONESTLY I probably don't need the moisturizer after the oil but I like what it does for evening my skintone so I keep it in the routine lol. I also use this stuff during the day sometimes if I can be arsed to wait a bit for it to soak in but mostly I just use it at night.

It makes my skin soooooo dang soft. I sprinkle a couple drops in the palm of my hand, rub a few fingertips in it and dot it all over my face and neck, then massage it in really well and give it a lil bit to absorb before slapping on my other moisturizer that I can't part with. It looks oily initially, but after massaging it in and giving it some time to soak in it looks fine. Like you won't look matte or anything but it didn't make me look like a greaseball.

It didn't make me break out, either. That was my main concern because I've heard of it causing breakouts for some people but it didn't happen for me. Just makes my skin so smooth and soft and radiant.

Kinda has a smell to it, but I like it. I guess I don't really know how to describe it because it smells kinda medical-y but also really pleasant? It's just kinda one of those scents you need to smell for yourself, lol. It almost kinda reminds me of the smell of the Skin So Soft body oil my mom has always used, but also not. Wow I am so good at describing smells (sarcasmsarcasmsarcasm).

ALSO. My ears are stretched and recently my right ear was getting dry for whatever reason and it had some flaking going on that was getting to be a bit painful if I rubbed the dry spot. I took my plug out, cleaned the hole, doused it in this and it felt so much better.

I would repurchase this, because despite it being a bit spendy I'm willing to pay the price for it as it just works really well for me.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2014 1:42:00 PM More reviews by cimas

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have tried so many products. By far Bio oil is the best. I just turned 50 and hydration is a big issue. Not only does it make your skin supple, it stays that way. I don't understand the negative reviews at all. It is inexpensive and works.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/8/2014 12:32:00 AM More reviews by diosmar82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Grey

Ok, $10.00 for a 2 ounce bottle of oil is definitely a steep price, lucky for me, my sister was fixed on me trying this product so she gave it to me as a gift.

The first time I put this on my face it made my skin soooo damn soft. I was amazed. So hydrated.

The packaging is ok, not the best. I would rther it be in a glass bottle instead of a plastic one.

I gave it 3 lippies as far as the overall rating because its only been 3 days since I started using it so I have to se how it goes. I noticed more even tone and glow on my skin today so, I will continue using it and see how it goes.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/5/2014 10:42:00 PM More reviews by brixham

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Desperate to find something for my super dry skin during our cold winter, I bought Bio Oil. Initially I used it on my hands and body was somewhat pleased and hopeful. It absorbed quickly but had a sweet scent that lingered. After several weeks of using it at least once a day, sometimes twice, I am very disappointed. Will force myself to use it up. If it doesn't work on my hands, I can't imagine why I would try it on my face.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2014 2:14:00 PM More reviews by aayushi08041988

Bio is quite effective on scars. I have written a detailed review of the product at http://www.crush-on-beauty.com/201403-bio-oil/

rated 3 of 5 on 3/29/2014 5:34:00 PM More reviews by Belle144

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This oil is very basic and I found it doesn't really do anything to the skin. But it's a great priced oil to massage aching muscles after working out.
Using it on healed scars can't do them any harm and rubbing this oil in will increase blood flow to the area which will promote healing.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2014 10:31:00 AM More reviews by amanda23

I bought a bottle of this a few years ago for my face and I think I found at the time that it broke me out. Maybe because it's winter time here but I decided to give this another recently and I'm really impressed. I use about 2-3 drops and you really have to massage it into your face if you're looking to lighten scars or even skin tone. I noticed after the first application that my skin looked a lot less blotchy. I wake up in the morning with exceptionally soft and clear skin. I will add that I tend to avoid my t-zone because I am combination to oily. So far so good. I hope I can still use this in the summertime, just maybe a drop or two less. I will update :)
Update: Dang it, I liked this so well at first but I did start to get some small weird breakouts. I almost never break out either and these were odd little bumps so I'm pretty positive it was the Bio oil. I knew it was too good to be true :(

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2014 8:03:00 AM More reviews by ldavid

LOVE this stuff. It makes your face glow with radiance. I use it before my moisturizer as a facial serum. It fades fine lines, marks, dark circles and evens out the texture of your skin. I noticed results within 2 days but I've heard it can take months before you notice anything. It's well priced and smells wonderful. I highly recommend that you add this to your daily beauty regimen. Your skin will look amazing.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2014 6:31:00 AM More reviews by MissOrthodox

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love it, love it, love it!!

When I started using this, I just wanted a powerfully gentle treatment that would help my skin remain youthful, clear and even. I don't have any stretch marks I need to fade, so that being so, this product gives me everything is promises otherwise. It's really light, a little goes a long way and it is easily absorbed into clean cleansed skin best.

I use this after a Queen Helene Mint Julep masks and toning with my Dr Organic Rose Otto Toner. Instant glow. My skin is comfortable, hydrated, supple and radiant.

I really enjoy using Bio-Oil!!

^_^